Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Roses

A dark fantasy supernatural role play site. All are welcome. Characters can be posted as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunited and Advanced

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:28 am

Emily smiled and nodded. "Nix, this plan may not fully work. Just letting you know. I can't make any guarantees." She looked down and back up and nodded again. "Let's go meet them, shall we?" She smiled as she walked back with Nix.

Emily walked in with Nix and sat next to Ophelia. "Mom, dad, I would like to introduce you properly to Nix, the young vampire I created." Emily pointed over to Nix, and let her parents finish the introductions.

"Hello, Nix. My name is Ophelia, and this is Lucian, my husband." Ophelia's voice was soft and gentle, a voice that was so silky soft you couldn't help but feel comfortable around it. Lucian smiled and the both of them stood and walked slowly to Nix, examining her. "Emily made a great choice with you. You have stunning features, a strong build, and you are quite graceful. I'm glad you're a part of our world now." Ophelia flashed a bright smile to Nix, and gently hugged her. Lucian gave a smile and a wave, and wrapped his arm around Ophelia when she stood by his side again. "Tell me Nix, how are you enjoying your new life?"
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:45 am

*Nix embraced the warm greetings from Emily's parents and she found it to be quiet comforting to be around. She smiled at them as she then introduced herself to them* It was very nice meeting you *She looked down for a moment thinking on what to say, hoping they wouldn't get upset that she used to be a demon hunter*
I'll admit I... wasn't sure about it.. But after training with Emily for a while I'm starting to enjoy it. It's still a lot to take in for me, but I have a lot of time now *Nix gave them a smile as she shifted around nervously on her feet still feeling a bit uneasy about her past, but who knows they seem like nice people. Hell you couldn't even tell they were even vampires at all*
Oh and I gained some powers as well... its still a bit hard to get used too though, but Emily is a great teacher
Back to top Go down
https://mistyroses.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:55 am

Ophelia and Lucian smiled and looked at Emily. "She always was better with newborns." Lucian chuckled. "I'm glad she had taught you a lot. And she told us about your levitation power. Quite interesting. As you may know, Ophelia and myself control fire and lightning. Powers are much fun if you know how to use them properly." He gave her a playful wink. "Now Nix, we understand we are here to help get revenge on the monster hunters. We also understand," Lucian glanced at Emily "that you used to be a part of them. It does not bother us any. But that gives us an advantage with them. I must ask, though, would you like to get physical, or shall Ophelia, Emily and myself take to their destruction ourselves?" Lucian looked at her with serious eyes. Emily knew he was trying to go the more simple way, but everyone knew that it wouldn't be a matter of natural forces. 'Perhaps if we make it look coincidental enough...' Emily pondered so many options in her head.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:56 pm

No no no. Trust me I wanna help, but there are some in the guild.. I was very close too. I wont hurt them, but anyone else I can handle *Nix gave them a serious look now. Even if the order was her only home.. knowing what they have done has made her distrust them now, feel vengeful for how they killed Sam* I can't allow them to go on like this, they might of been the only ones to take me in, but what they are doing is wrong I cannot allow them to go on like this *Nix's eyes started to glow now, feeling more betrayed and upset at the order*
I don't feel 100% ready yet in my abilities, but I'm sure with Emily's training I'll be ready in no time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:44 am

Lucian nodded, and looked over at Emily. He stood, and put a hand on Emily's shoulder. "I can understand what you mean. I have already discussed this with Ophelia, and when the time comes, I shall return. But in the meantime, I am heading back to Italy to maintain order in our absence. I'm sure Emily and Ophelia will teach you everything you need to know." He smiled over at Nix, and walked over to Gyasi. "Son, protect the girls. I'm trusting you." He gave Gyasi a quick hug before he headed out the door and into the night.

Emily sat, staring into space for a minute before snapping back into reality. She smiled over at Nix, and looked at her mother. "Well, it seems as though we have work to do. But, for now, I would like a break from training. Nix, I'm sure you can understand; we've been training for quite a few months now. A break is what we both need to regain our strength." She looked over at Ophelia, and smiled. "And now, with your help, it'll go much faster and be much easier. Plus you know things I don't even know, so it'll be a good learning experience for both Nix and myself at times."

Ophelia nodded and returned Emily's smile. "I would love to help out in any way that I can. I understand, Nix, how you feel about being betrayed. It happens in every kind of species; humans more often, but even vampires get betrayed from time to time. But I can assure you that with Emily by your side, you will never be betrayed." She finished by standing up and heading towards the door. "I'm going to go hunt. It's been a while. I'll be back before you can miss me." She chuckled to herself and headed off to hunt.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:51 pm

*A man with a raven colored hair and piercing red eyes wearing a black and grey hoodie looks down upon the city before him. He stands on top of the tallest building in the city. He looks over at a demon who is black and shadow like, seeing he didn't have much of a form to him. He spoke in a deep muzzled that was spoken in ancient tongue that was before mankind*
Master we are prepared and gathered troops for your return, you are the true ruler of helll...
*The young man in the dark hoodie only nodded his head. He stayed still for a few moments as he looked at the sunrise that was coming up from beyond the city. As the sun hit the tall building it was revealed to see hundreds of creatures and demons appear behind their dark lord. The young man smiled, a menacing smile that looked at the city filled with millions of human beings about to perish into nothingness. His blood red eyes glowed for a moment as fire erupted from his hands and explained as he tossed the massive fire ball into the middle of the city. Pain and fear started to rise up s people fled and screamed in horror as building soon started to fire ablaze*
My friends it has begun, capture the the human soul and feed on their fear and panic you that power to destroy this city, leave nothing left..

*Meanwhile inside the guild headquarters a lovely huntress was talking to he head office when suddenly the windows shattered into pieces from the explosion in the middle of the city. The blast had enough force to knock some of the buildings down and caused a shock wave into the city. The woman wearing the black and red hunting outfit screamed in pain as the sounds of the explosions and shattered of glass made her deaf for a moment. As the woman came too she could see beasts and demons entering into the city as they cut through the humans as if they were nothing. Everything was in ruins, the world was being taken over by Hell itself. The young huntress covered in nothing but blood and debris laid helpless on the floor as her fellow friends and coworkers were being killed. Soon enough her eyes grew heavy and everything went black along with he loud ear piecing sounds faded out*

*As the city was set ablaze a few of the guild members were able t flee, mainly those who were not experienced enough or not strong enough for the task fled the city. it would only be foolish to stay within that city of destruction as it was being flooded by demons and monsters. However one fellow member, a young woman named Tali stayed behind on the outskirts of the city. She stood there and watched as members of her team tried their best to drag her away from the madness of that place. She fell to her knees as she saw the fire take over and cover the city she once lived in. Nothing could survive this madness, it truly was the end of the world. Her feeling started to grow stronger into rage as she stood up on both legs, and started to take off towards the city on her own. She ignored her friends pleads as she ran back into that fiery hell, she wanted to make a difference, to try and save who ever was left no matter the cost. As a huntress it was her job to kill demons and beasts in order to protect humanity from those things*

*After a while Nix is found sitting outside on the porch of the cabin that everyone was staying in. For the most part she had gotten her powers somewhat under control and learned everything she needed to known about being a vampire from Emily. As she sat outside all alone, with her pale white knees tucked up against her chest, she couldn't hep but think that something terrible was going to happen if she didn't do something about helping Sam out of hell*
I got to do something..
*Nix looked down at her open palm and flexed it a little until she sighed and shook her head 'I know this new power will help, I'm much stronger now more than I ever was' Nix closed her hand and set it down beside her as she started to stand up on the porch. She was skinny for her age when she was human and her short brown shorts that where overalls along with only wearing a white t-shirt looked cold during this time of year. It effected her a little, when she would notice the cold breeze, but even then it didn't bother her all that much. Her sunset colored hair was tied into pigtails, making it easier for her to move around so that her hair wouldn't get in her way as she fought and ran. As Nix was about to enter the house her purple red eyes noticed something moving in the distance. Her eyes narrowed until they widened in surprise at what she spotted. Nix left the house quickly as she ran over to her fellow guilds member who was covered in blood, she wasn't even sure if he would last long enough before he bled out*
John! *The young man looked over at Nix, with a small smile as she ran over to him and took her in his arms. He seemed to find relief to find a fellow guild member who had been missing for months*
Y-your alive Nix.. I have no time... I'm dying soon but I should warn you-
*He coughed a few times blood spitting out and all over Nix now, she only stayed still for a moment, trying her best to ignore the smell of fresh blood*
The city is in ruins... demons... *Nix soon looked at her friend who closed his eyes right before he died in her arms. Nix stayed there for a few moments and cried seeing her friend die in her arms like that*
No..No John! Please wake up! ....
*Nix looked over her dead friend and started to bury him*
*After a while she finished up and left a single white flower down amongst the piled up dirt. She headed back towards the cabin to speak with the others on this matter*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 5:11 pm

Emily sat in the living room of the cabin, the sunset filtering in through the curtains. She sighed, her parents had been gone for a few months and she wasn't sure whether or not they were coming back. 'I hope they're okay...' In recent times a few young vampires had exposed themselves, revealing the truth that vampires do exist. Most vampires were forced into hiding, but the more experienced vampires knew how to keep a secret. 'Which is why I'm still around...and Gyasi...' Her thoughts were clouded and she wasn't paying much attention as to what was happening around them.

Gyasi burst through the door of the cabin, knocking it off the hinges. "Emily! How are you just sitting here?! The entire city was just engulfed in flames!" He was shouting, his voice echoing in the emptiness of the house. Emily looked at him, wide-eyed. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, but she knew when Gyasi was being serious. 'Plus that sunrise did look more vibrant than usual...' She stood quickly and stared at Gyasi, not sure what to do.

"We need to find Nix! And Tristen!" Emily and Gyasi left the cabin, splitting up to find the others. Emily searched for Nix while Gyasi went to search for Tristen.

Ophelia and Lucian walked around the city, looking on as buildings crumbled, people died, and flames engulfed anything in their path. They knew this was no act of man, but by the Devil himself. "Lucian...Do you think there's any way to stop this? I know the Devil can be taken out, and sent back to hell, but how do we go about it?" Ophelia looked around, hoping to find the Devil or a higher up demon from hell. They knew who was high ranking and who wasn't, and they couldn't find any high ranking demons. "Ophelia...I'm afraid I don't know how to stop this madness...I don't know how to send the Devil back, either...Only angels can manage it." Lucian sighed, hoping his wife would understand.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 5:23 pm

*Nix had finally made it back to the cabin, but by the looks of it it seemed they were gone 'did they find out already?' Nix looked around the rooms and then back outside to catch Emily running back towards the cabin*
Emily!! Its terrible! Demons have taken over the whole city. I ran into a guild member and it seems the guild has fallen along with the rest of the city
*Nix eyes lowered for a moment as she looked towards the ground everyone she knew in that guild was gone...n everyone in that city was gone and now many the world*
I knew something was wrong.... and yet I couldn't do anything to stop this madness

*Meanwhile with in the city as Ophelia and Lucian walk around they seem to notice a human still trying to get up, it was a huntress who was badly hurt, but not enough to be fatal. Her eyes were still blurry but she could make out a human shape of people*
Please... you must leave this city...the guild cannot protect you here
*The woman tried her best to stand up, but her leg was snapped in half as it dangled there loosely. She gritted her teeth tightly as she sat back down on the ruins. She sat there with her blue eyes looks a them as her dark brown hair hung in her face*
Go to Fenmont there should be a guild there... I'm sure they will be prepared the that devil's attack this time
*She closed her fist into a ball and soon passed out from using her strength*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 5:40 pm

Emily looked at Nix and growled as Nix explained what happened in the city. "My parents told me the devil was planning something like this one day...I just hoped it would've gone differently..." She looked around and sighed. "My parents should be around somewhere...They can try and help with this...Or at least I hope they can." She looked at Nix and saw the sadness in her eyes. "I'm sorry to hear about your friend...It's truly a tragedy, but you need to focus on what we have to do now."

Gyasi appeared with Tristen, a bit of blood on both of them. "Damn demons, they need to know their place." Gyasi growled as he took his shirt off and tossed it aside, not bother to change. Tristen did the same, and they both looked at Emily and Nix. "So what do we do now?" Gyasi was pacing, and anxious to fight. "I say we just slaughter as many demons as possible until we get to their leader." Emily sighed. "You know we can't do that Gyasi. He can't be killed as it is, and we don't even know where he might be. For now, I agree with slaughtering demons, just to keep it under control." Gyasi and Tristen nodded in agreement.

Ophelia and Lucian sat on a park bench, their minds racing. "We must find Emily and the others." Ophelia nodded and stood up, Lucian followed suit. They started heading for where they knew Emily was, but was stopped short as they saw the devil in the distance. He seemed to be approaching them, but why? They couldn't be sure, but they kept on guard, slowly progressing through the city.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:53 pm

*The devil's son and his associates were walking on over to the lovely group of vampires that scouts had spotted outside of the city. As he made his way towards them the shadow demon approached them all as he soon wrapped behind them in darkness, preventing them escape*
ThE PrincE of DarKness WishEs to SpeAk to ThEE
*The deep dark voice spoke loudly this time wanting the vampires to know their place in this world. As the young teen soon approaches them, his black colored hood is up over his head as his deep red eyes stare at them for a moment. As he stands there the aura around him seems strong, strong enough to bring even the strongest vampire to their knees. The red aura swirls around him as he crosses his arms and observes them for a moment*
Fellow demons I'm giving you this one opportunity to join me in my rein of this pity world. If you wish to keep your lives then follow us as we regain this world, if not then..
*The young male held a hand up to his face as he sighed sadly looking over them all with a smile now upon his face*
It would be a waste to see such talent go
*As the devil's son spoke his words a few demons come forth. Some looked like pure monsters that came out of story books, other looked like humans, but with a dark aura surrounding their souls*

*As the devil's son spoke to them Nix' eyes turned into a deep purple red, her fist was clenched as they stood there and listened to the devil speak to them of their fate. She hated demons and always had. Joining their side was out of the question for her. Her oft tone face turned harden as she glanced over at Emily for a moment then back at the devil's son who looked like nothing more than a mere child*

*Taking notice of Nix the devil's son walked over towards her and stood face to face with her*
Ah it seems we have an ex-huntress but still a vampire, newly made it seems
*His deep red eyes flashed over to Emily*
I'm surprised you kept her alive this world needs to be rid of those pesky little beings
*His glaze watched Nix carefully as he could feel her rage*
I've decided if you wish to join our side, prove to me your loyalty and kill this huntress or else
*The demons started to surround them, ready to prance if the vampires decided to go against the devil's son*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Emily laughed at Sam, looking him in the eyes, her icy blue eyes sparkling. She flashed a dangerous smile and looked at Nix and Gyasi. 'It was smart to send Tristen off. The full moon is out and he'll make an appearance soon.' She stepped forward, taking the he's as Gyasi and Nix stood behind her. "How amusing. You think we'll join your little demon party." Emily laughed. "In case you have forgotten, it was demons who agreed to leave vampires alone. If you think we'll join you, then you must dreaming. I've lived a long life and never once have I been forced or threatened to join anyone or anything. That will never change." As Emily stopped speaking, Tristen, in full wolf form appeared and easily took down a couple of demons. Gyasi followed, and in a matter of seconds the large group of demons dwindled down. Now they were even in numbers, and Emily smiled. She leapt up and sat on a sturdy tree branch, fixing her hair so it was out of her face. "It seems as though the numbers game didn't work for you. You think you know who you're messing with, but clearly you forgot. Didn't you, Sam? Forgetting that I have much more power and intelligence than you think." Emily say with her back against the tree trunk, swinging her legs so they rested on the branch. Gyasi leapt up and say with Emily, and Tristen shifted into human form, and joined them in the tree.

Ophelia and Lucian managed to make their way out of the city, but they kept their guard up, not wanting to get jumped from behind. "I really hope Emily and the others are okay..."
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject:    Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:32 pm

*The devil's son only laughed at the little party as a few of his fellow demons were torn apart*
Ah I love how much of a bite this one has, Emily was it?
*The young man only shook his head at her as he pulled down the hood*
I had no idea I looked like that poor human friend of yours. Oh how much he screamed in pain when my blood burned off his human flesh. My dear little vampire I am the devil's son, Lucifer I have overthrown my father and plan to rule this world on my own. You have no idea what you are dealing with little girl
*Lucifer's once daring smile turns into a pit of darkness as his whole body turns into pitch black, huge pure white horns grew from his skull as his eyes were a bright demonic red as he approaches the tree they were sitting in*
Since you'll chosen to disobey me I'm going to punish you all
*Lucifer raises his hand up in the air and slams it into the ground as it breaks away, leaving fire erupting from the cracks letting the tree sinking into hell. As he watches the ground around them give away he looks over at Nix who was trying to get a hit on Lucifer, but every punch and hit she did only did nothing. He grabbed her by the throat and threw her body into the pit that sucked her body and soul into hell. Nix screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt arms of demons dragging her down into hell. Lucifer looked at the other*
Oh before I forget Emily, Sam is waiting for you...pity his waiting will be for naught my little serpent
*Lucifer returned back into his human form as his skin returned into a pale white and his horns had vanished from sight. He looked over at his accomplice who converted into a shadow like human figure as they both disappeared into the shadows*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 2:53 pm

Emily remained calm as they descended into hell. She looked up at Lucifer while he was still there and smiled up at him, laughing. "Alright, Lucifer. Let the war begin." Gyasi and Tristen were freaking out as they were being dragged to hell, but Emily could only laugh. "Guys, calm down. This isn't permanent. Just go with the flow for the time being." Her words did little to calm the two, so she just ignored them as they continued down.

Once they arrived in hell, Emily looked around, shaking her. 'How long did he plan on keeping us down here?' She knew of a vampire with a very unique and special power, and she knew he was their way out of hell. 'He owes me one anyway for saving his ass back in Italy.' She pulled out her phone and, much to her surprise, had service. She reached the name 'Shadow' and began her text. Once sent she slipped her phone back in her pocket and walked with her group, waiting for Shadow to come to their rescue.

-------

Shadow had just gotten out of the shower when he heard his phone buzz. He dried himself off and wrapped his towel around his waist and grabbed his phone. He stared at the name in shock. 'I haven't spoken to her in...damn a year.' He read the text and sighed. 'People underestimate vampires...' He replied to Emily and got dressed, slipping on a pair of skinny jeans and a button up shirt which he only buttoned halfway, keeping his muscular chest exposed. 'Now to figure out how to get to hell...'

-----

Emily and the gang wandered around hell until Nix shrieked and ran over to a young demon. Emily and her brothers followed at a distance, allowing Nix the alone time with Sam. 'I can't believe that wasn't Sam up there...He looked just like him...' Emily turned to her brothers and looked around. "Hey, let's hide behind that pillar for the time being. Give Nix some time alone with San." They nodded in agreement and walked behind the pillar, keeping a close eye on Nix.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:31 pm

*Nix tried to shake Sam a few times as he laid there in the torture section of hell. All around them souls were being kept in cages and kept in certain devices that looked... disgusting*
Sam! Sam! Please wake up!
*Sam remained still as his burned up body that showed bone here and there as he laid there*
Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 Untitl10

Hmph Someone haves comes to save the poor boy
*Nix and everyone else looked behind them in a cell that had a single woman inside of it. She stood there with her katana resting on her shoulders. She had short black hair that hung to her shoulders. Her eyes were a dark red as her jacket covered up her face, but everyone could feel he smirk upon her face. Her accent had a little bit of Russian within as she spoke with her calm voice that was actually very pretty*
Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 Girl_w11
He won't wake till at least a few more hours after what he has endured. I can helps you escape if you let me out of dis cell
*Her bright eyes shone over them all as she placed her sword away into her sheath and placed her hands on her hips*
How can we trust you? Who knows you could be working for Lucifer after all! *Nix's red eyes shone as she waved her hand across, saying she didn't want her help*
You don't know how to get out of hell do you? Its heavy guarded by the warden, hes never let anyone out before...but I can help
*The woman placed her hand on her hilt as she looked over everyone*
My name is Natasha I am a soul eater, they locked me up because I was eating too many of the demons souls
*She only shrugged then not really caring what they do, but she preferred to be let out though. Nix for a moment looked down at Sam as she looked over at Emily and the others. She shook her head and sighed figuring it would be better than nothing she supposed*
Alright alright I'll let you out
*Nix stood up and walked on over to Natasha as she opened the cell door so easily, a closer look inside the cell revealed a seal had been placed on the inside as the inside of the cell was purple and nothing but a single rock in the room which Natasha stood on. Her eyes widened for a moment, but Natasha dragged Nix out of the cell so she wouldn't get stuck in their*
Be careful you can fall down that abyss
*Nix looked back up at Natasha and then over at the others as Natasha approached them all*
Sam is still weak and many demons will be after us now, you must be prepared to fight my friends if you wanna get out of Hell. The warden a very strong demon, make sure not to look in his eyes or else be trapped in his gaze
*Nix leaned down and picked up Sam as she held him in her arms with no problem as Natasha pointed to the other side of the prison*
That way my friends, we mus hurry

*Meanwhile in the dark medieval castle placed in the center of hell Lucifer has sitting upon his throne as he had a video watching the little group as he drank a glass of blood. He licked his lips as he then placed the glass down on the table beside him as a smirk grew upon his face. With a snap of his fingers a figure appeared*
My lovely seven generals I need a favor for you..if you bring me the heads of anyone from this party I shall grant you your freedom
*Lucifer's blood red eyes glanced over behind him as he saw his generals appear in his throne room. A tall man with red hair and dark white skin that was wearing a purple suit walks up to the devil's son and bows*
Yes my lord it will be of our highest honor
*The pride on his face grew knowing he wouldn't fail him. He looked over at the beast that was standing outside of the castle, only his large eye could be seen in the window*
Gluttony! Go and smash them all! We shall soon follow *The giant orange and disgusting beast roars as it heads over to the prisons*
Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 Monste10
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Emily looked Natasha up and down, not saying a word. She knew those in hell were there for a reason, and she felt like Natasha was keeping in more than she was telling them. But she followed, simply wanting to be free of hell. 'Shadow will be here soon...hopefully' Her icy blue eyes scanned the area, and she kept strong gusts of wind around them to ward off any potential demons. Gyasi ran by her side, inching closer and close with each step. "Hey Em, how can we be sure we can trust her? I mean for all we know she could be taking straight to Lucifer or even the devil himself." He kept his voice at a whisper, not wanting anyone else to hear what they were discussing. "I'm not sure if we can trust her, but it's our best shot for now. Besides, I called in a little favor, so we should be out of here soon." She kept her voice just as quiet, and glanced at Gyasi. "Let's just do what we have to do until then." He nodded, and continued to run in silence.

Emily pulled out her phone and sighed. 'Hasnt texted back since he said he'd come...Good lord Shadow just hurry up!' She slid her phone back in her pocket and slowed her pace. She knew she could catch up when necessary, but she wanted to keep distance from Natasha for now.

----

Shadow looked through old books, trying to find a way to get into hell. He was getting frustrated; nothing was telling him how to gain entry. He threw the last book against the wall. "Dammit! Why can't any of these tell me how to get there?!" He paced back and forth, trying to think of what else to try. "Maybe if I find some fallen angels they could tell me how..." He grabbed his keys and headed off to an old friends house, hoping to finally get the answer he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:13 pm

*As everyone was following Natasha along they all stopped when a thumping noise could be heard in the distance it was shaking the ground to the point it was hard to stand. Natasha looked back at everyone, still reaming calm*
It seems they have found us. Heh Lucifer would send in his generals. Can anyone fight? We might need you
*Natasha tuned around and remained looking forward as she pulled out her katana from its sheath as she held it out ready to strike. As everyone was still running they saw where the loud noises were coming from. A giant beast appeared, it was gross and covered in fatty winkles with eyes and teeth everywhere around its body. All its weird looking eyes stared down at the group as it started to thud towards them. Nix clenched onto Sam tightly as they looked over at the large beast. As the gluttony came closer all around him demons started to appear as they attacked the small group. Natasha held her blade up as she slashed through demons that were coming by, but she stopped when she noticed a special demon with lighting pulsing from hand to hand*
I must obtain that power...
*Nix let out a yell as Natasha left her side as she ran with Sam in her arms. She wasn't able to fight like this with Sam in her arms, but she watched as Natasha removed the part of the jacket that was covering her mouth. To Nix's surprise it was filled with razor sharp teeth, she watched as Natasha opened her large mouth and bit down on the demon with lighting bursting from its hands. The demon screamed in pain as Natasha munched down and sucking his soul from his body. The screaming stopped as the demon fell on its knees, Natasha turned away and put her jacket back over her face to cover up her large monstrous teeth. Natasha jumped back down beside Nix and started to defend her as she slashed demons out of the way with her katana that now had lighting shooting from it. She looked over at the others who were also defending themselves*
Gluttony is weak in the eyes, we must hurry before all the other generals appear my friends, we will die if the other deadly sins come after us
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:50 pm

Emily, Gyasi, and Tristen fought the demons with ease, hardly breaking a sweat. Emily nodded as Natasha said the beast was weak in the eyes, and finished off the last of the demons with ease. She sent a few strong gusts of winds into the demons eyes, blinding it. "Natasha, Gyasi, Tristen, you attack and I'll keep it blinded!" Gyasi and Tristen nodded and went separate ways to attack, confusing the beast so it didn't know where to launch an attack. Emily stayed on the move, sending wind straight into the many eyes of the demon. She managed to even send a few flames from surrounding fire into it's eyes. Tristen and Gyasi started their attacks, Tristen in his wolf form tearing chunks of skin off the demon. Gyasi injected venom into the demon, biting multiple times and in different spots. He bit one of the eyes, and quickly moved out of the way so he didn't get hit. They kept their attacks up, and Enily could tell it was getting much weaker. She watched as Natasha attacked as well, and she had to admit she was a good fighter. Soon enough, the demon collapsed, and Emily and her group joined together. "Okay so if there's more coming for us then let's go."

--------

Shadow arrived at his friends house and knocked on the door. He was let in, and he explained his situation. Aiden nodded, looking Shadow in the eyes as he spoke. Once Shadow finished, Aiden stood up slowly. "Well, Shadow, it seems as though your friends are in quite a tough spot. They are most likely dealing with the seven sins as we speak. If your friends are as tough as you say, then they should make easy work of them. But, I do know of a way to get you into hell. However, i can't guarantee that you'll be sent to the spot where they're at. You are going to have to search of them, but that should be no problem for you. Now follow me." Aiden led Shadow down to his basement, revealing a ritualistic setup of some sort. "Allow me to get prepared." Aiden lit the torches, mashed multiple herbs and put them in a giant bowl along with a few other magical items and created a strong magical powder, which he sprinkled around the giant devils star on the floor. It shine brightly as it absorbed the powder, and Aiden smiled. "Shadow, please step in the middle. If all goes right, you'll be transported to some point in hell. I know you're ready, so let's finally begin." He started speaking ancient Latin, and soon the floor opened up where Shadow was standing and he was sent to hell.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 6:27 pm

*Natasha nodded her head at Emily*
Yes it would be wise. We have to cross the bridge and through the town outside and then there are stairs leading to the surface, but getting to the bridge wont be easy with the Warden guarding the bridge

*Nix was staring to look worried as she listened to Natasha explain what they had to go through to get out of this horrifying place. As Nix held Sam in her arms she could feel him move a little. She smiled as she looked down at Sam*
Sam!
*Sam opened his blood shot eyes as he looked around confused for a moment knowing he had been tortured in this hell for years on end. To him his soul was breaking as Lucifer had given him 'special' treatment*
W-who are you guys?! Why am I being carried? Huh? Natasha is that you? Whats going on h-
*He grunted in pain as the wounds on his body started to heal themselves and before long he looked like his normal self. Nix let Sam down and watched as he stood up. He looked over the lot of people and ruffled his black hair with his hand as he stood there in only a pair a tight jeans and a loosely beaten up t-shirt*
*Natasha looked over at Sam and only shook her head*
You do not remember your friends here Sam? Never mind then we have to hurry we are escaping Hell
Escaping?
*For a moment his dark black eyes shone for a moment, thinking there was a possibility of hope of getting out of here. A smile formed upon his face as he cracked his neck from side to side as he then pumped his fists together*
Lets go!

*Meanwhile in the distance Pride was watching the lot beat his fellow general as gluttony had fallen to the ground, it would be a few hundred years before he would reform and return again in hell. He smiled as he stood there and fixed his tie, watching the lot of vampires run off towards the bridge knowing the Warden wouldn't be able to defeat them unless he summoned the titans
to bring them down. Pride jumped down and landed on top of a very large titian with flames coming from its form*
My dear fire titan take me to the bridge, I must meet these lovely group of people
*The fire titan only nodded its large head as it walked through the flames of hell below*
*As the group had reached the bridge they notice a figure before them He stood there with the up most pride*
Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 Tohsak10
Hello there my fellow demons, it seems I cannot allow you to leave especially that one
*He lifted his cane up and pointed over at Sam who only narrowed his eyes at Pride*
I'm afraid the master needs him here, something about over throwing him and what not. Anyways pardon me for being off topic
*Natasha ran over to Pride with her katana out as she strikes at him, but with only one hand Pride holds out his cane as it blocks off her attack. He yawns out of boredom as he watched Natasha struggle with her hit*
What on earth do we have here..Ahhh if it isn't the soul eater, very dangerous for our type. Can't have you eating me, now do I?
*Natasha backs away from Pride as he snaps his fingers and the fire titan appears behind him. This even surprises Natasha not knowing they had been freed from their cells*
No... not the titans... Now it surely will be a challenge to get out of here...
Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 Titan_10
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 6:52 pm

After being transported to hell, Shadow walked for what seemed like hours before he caught sight of Emily. He noticed a giant creature made of fire, and a man who seemed to be controlling the creature. 'I can't just run up to Emily...that's too risky...' He thought for a moment, and coded to use the shadows behind the creature and man to form the words 'look behind you' Emily was the only one to notice, and very very slowly turned her head to see Shadow hiding behind a boulder. She kept calm, and turned her attention back to Pride and the fire Titan. 'Natasha is busy with pride...but it's too risky to just bolt...' She was standing close enough to Gyasi to whisper without Prode noticing. "Use what little earth power you have, help me out." Gyasi nodded, and soon enough a strong sandstorm erupted around them, and Emily contributed by sending wind through the storm. Gyasi slammed a few boulders down from above them to block Pride long enough for them to escape. Emily grabbed Sam and Nix, and ran with Gyasi and Tristen back to Shadow. "Quick! We don't have much time!" Shadow nodded and chanted a language none of them recognized, and soon enough they slipped through the shadows into a world engulfed in darkness; the city of shadows.

Shadow guided them around, sealing off the enterance so no one else could get through. "I'm glad you're safe now, Emily. And everyone else. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tyson, but you may call
me Shadow, if you wish." Emily smiled and hugged Shadow. "Thank you so so much!! We aren't completely safe; I have a feeling they're going to come after us." She sighed, sitting down on what she assumed was a couch. Although she knew they were safe in Shadows house, she knew they couldn't stay here forever. "We have to think of what to do next. Until then, let's stay here. The city of shadows is only known to those who have the power to come here. Lucifer can't get us, and we can plan out our next move."

The group sat for a while in silence before Gyasi broke the silence. "Let's go to Italy. We have enough connections there, and I'm sure Shadow does too. We can get an army of vampires to stop Lucifer, and we might even be able to take him out too." Shadow looked at Emily, who was lost in thought. "Em, it's not a bad idea. We can split up, and gather as many vampires as possible in a quick time span." Emily looked around, and sighed. "Okay, but let's make it quick. Once we're back on Earth Lucifer will be able to track us." Shadow nodded, and gathered everyone together as he sent them to Italy.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 7:11 pm

*Sam sat alone while everyone was going over on what to do about defeating Lucifer. Nix was also listening in on the conversations as she agreed that it would help to bring more vampire in. After a while Nix left everyone and searched to go find Sam who was sitting in the room by himself*
A-are you ok Sam?
*His dull black eyes looked over at Nix as he let out a sigh*
Yeah I'm alright, just worried for Natasha, shes tough, but I feel like with the situation we left her in wasn't good
*Worried, Nix's dark purple eyes looked up at him as she placed a hand on his*
What will happen to her?
*Sam snorted for a moment and shook his head*
I been down there for five years and all they do is lock her up, they never enter her cell in fear she would steal their soul. Shes pretty powerful since she can suck the very power from any being
*Sam crossed his arms as he let his legs stretch out*
So who is everyone thats here? I don't remember much of who I am, so I'm apologizing in advance
*Nix looked over at Sam confused knowing he was only in hell for a few months, but time must work differently there, no wonder hes so broken up to the point he can't even remember who he is anymore*
Umm maybe you should go ask everyone, you know get to know everyone. For starters I'm Nix
*She smiles brightly at Sam, trying her best to be as cheery as possible for him*
I'm a newly made vampire unlike everyone else I use to be a huntress... but now since Lucifer has taken over the guild is destroyed..
*Sam nods his head at her as he stands up and puts his hands in his skinny jeans front pockets*
I'm sorry to hear that Nix... and your right I should go talk to everyone here..
*Sam left Nix alone in the room by herself*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Emily managed to recruit a few old friends of hers, and told them where to meet that night to discuss the plans for attack. There was one last vampire she wanted, she just hoped she'd be on board. 'No one has heard much of her ever since her father died...' She knocked on the door, and was surprised when Stella appeared. She was just as beautiful as Emily remembered; she had bright green eyes, dark blue, long flowing hair which she had curled, and she carried herself with grace and power. "Hello, Stella. It's been a while, but I was hoping you could help me out with a problem..." Stella looked at Emily and sighed. "Please come in, Em." She followed Stella, and closed the door once she was inside. She sat with Stella, looking her in the eyes. "I would love to catch up, but I have a bit of a problem on my hands. Lucifer, the son of the devil, has declared war on me...He destroyed the city I was living in and sent me to hell, along with Gyasi and a few friends. We managed to escape, but I know he's going to come back...And I need your help. You are extremely powerful, and you would be a great asset in assisting us. I know you haven't done much since Dracula was...Anyways, but I could use your help. Please, Stella." Stella listened to everything Emily said and nodded. "You've always been like a sister to me, Emily. Even though we haven't spoken in centuries, we have to stick together." Emily smiled and hugged Stella, overjoyed she agreed to help. "Meet me in my old house, you remember don't you? The mansion? Yes, well, meet there at midnight tonight. I've recruited a few others vampires who will be there as well. And thank you, Stella. I'll see you tonight. I love you." She gave her a quick hug and headed out, meeting with Gyasi and Shadow who told her they got a few more vampires with them.

Emily walked the streets, smiling at all the memories they brought back. She was lost in thought as she bumped into Sam. "Oh! Sam! I'm sorry, I was distracted." She sighed, remembering hearing him say earlier he didn't remember much. "I'm Emily. We uh...dated, back when you were a human. I left you and...After coming back, we decided to go our separate ways, since it'd be safer for us both." She looked down, still sad that they had to do that. 'I still love you...' She looked up at him and looked at his left shoulder. It was exposed, and to her surprise the scar left from her bite mark so long ago was still there. She ran her finger over it, tracing the crescent shape and smiling. "I still remember the day this happened...I felt so terrible that I let you get shot...But I never showed it..." She dropped her hand and looked up at him. "Well, Sam, I'm sure you have a lot to think about. I'll let you get back to...whatever you were doing before." She took a step closer and stood on her tip toes and gently kissed him, looking him in the eyes as she "I love you" before walking off.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:25 am

*Sam stood there for a few moments as he placed his finger tips to his mouth with a questionable look on his face. He glanced back as he watched Emily walking away from him, her long blonde hair moving back and forth. Sam tried his best to remember her face, time they spent together, anything! Sam was starting to feel more and more frustrated as she grew farther and farther away from him in the distance*
Emily wait...
*Sam had no idea what in the world he was doing, his gripped his hand into a fist, angry at himself for not remembering his life before he became a demon 'dammit...why can't I remember' He glanced over his shoulder where Emily had said he had gotten shot a while back 'I can't even remember being shot?! How the hell did that happen' He shook his head as he smile then, watching Emily walking back towards him. Sam couldn't figure it out, but it seemed to warm his heart or whatever was left of his heart inside as he saw her walking back towards him, coming closer and closer to him. Something about her made it feel natural, it made him feel calm as he looked over a Emily. 'How long was I even with her for?' Sam's red eyes shone as he looked over at Emily smirking then as something came back to him, but it soon faded as the memory had passed away*
We met for the first time in a forest somewhere... I don't remember why I was there, but I remember seeing your face there, your long blonde hair, your dark colored eyes looking up at me...Dammit!
*Sam's eyes grew darker as he started to get frustrated for not remembering anything else... after a few long moments Sam had calmed down, his fingers brushing through his hair, as his black colored eyes grew lighter*
Can you tell me more about this mark? I.. want to remember my past and I want to remember you as well Emily
*Sam placed his fingers on the bullet wound as he looked over at Emily with wondrous eyes*

*Meanwhile Nix was relaxing in the house that everyone was staying at the moment, she figured it was Emily's or her parents house, she wasn't sure, but wherever it was the house was absolutely stunning.. In all her life Nix had never seen a house more beautiful 'I shouldn't be surprised they can live forever' Nix crossed her arms as her dark to light purple hair examined the interior of the house since Nix was bored waiting in her room. Nix didn't have anyone to contact now that the guild was gone.. meaning if not probability most of her friends were dead.. the east or west branch could help out, but.... this issue was far beyond any hunter or huntress' abilities, even for S rank members. For a moment Nix stopped in her tracks, holding her fist tightly as she thought about how useless the guild was now and how her new powers had to be put to use... to help everyone the world out from hell rising to earth. While Nix was caught up in thinking about things she didn't even pay attention to the room she walked in, not noticing that Tristen was in the room. As Nix realized this her face almost turned pale as she looked over at him, feeling embarrassed for not paying attention of where she was going*
Oh umm hi Tristen.. I-I didn't know you were staying in this room...I had gotten lost in this mansion and well.. I'm really really sorry was coming in like this..
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Emily smiled at Sam and led him to a bench where they sat, her facing him, her hands folded neatly in her lap. She closed her eyes a minute and when she opened, they shone a dazzling icy blue. "The day you got that mark...I've tried to push it out of my mind. I...I was the reason you got shot in the first place." She looked down, ashamed. "We had started the day as we normally had, spending as much time together as possible before you had to return home. We were walking through town when my brother called, asking for help with the purchase of a car. I left, and when I came back you were in an alley getting attacked by three other men. I intervened and stopped them, lucky for them I didn't kill them. You got a little banged and bruised and we went to a pharmacy to buy a few things to patch you up. I guess those thugs were a part of a gang, because once outside the door they were back with two others, and guns. I pushed you inside the store and dealt with them myself, however, as I did so you got hurt in the process. I had whipped up powerful winds to send the bullets in random directions, and one accidentally hit you. I picked you up and rushed you back to my house, where I removed the bullet and sealed the wound using my venom." She traced over the crescent shaped scar again, and finally rested her hand on it. "I felt so terrible...I injured you, and although you never knew I carried the burden with me. I still do...It still kills me to see this scar." She sighed, looking down, her blonde hair falling to cover her face. "I promised I would never hurt you...But I did..." She whispered so quietly she wasn't sure if he could hear her. When she looked up she smiled a faint smile. She moved her hand over his heart and rested it there. "It's said that if in one life, if two peoples hearts are connected, they will find a way to be together in the next life. In the takes of vampires and demons...If two peoples hearts are connected, even though our spirits and old selves might be gone, the connection our hearts have will never be broken...Maybe over time, if we keep close, your human memories of us will become more clear..." She smiled up at him, her hand still on his heart.

Tristen sat on the bed provided for him, lost in thought. Everything had been so crazy...Could they make it out of this alive? Would he lose Emily? Or Gyasi, the man Tristen had only recently become friends with? Or possibly worse...Would he lose Nix, his first true love? His mind was running wild, and he tried his best to calm the thoughts raging through his head but nothing worked. Not until Nix had spoken.

"Oh, Nix, hello." Tristen blushed, a little ashamed. He hadn't known that Nix was still here, he thought she left to hunt with the others before Emily showed up. He had decided he'd use his free time to shower, but he had not yet gotten dressed again. He quickly put on a pair of pants, blushing madly. 'Its not like she hasn't seen it before but...' "I'm very sorry, Nix. Had I known you were still here, I would've been dressed." He looked down; he couldn't look in her eyes right now. "Is something on your mind, Nix? You look...troubled." He said when he finally looked at her. She looked just as troubled as he did, but he knew it was for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:07 pm

*Sam listened to what Emily had to say closely, he even tried shutting his eyes tightly, trying to remember his past. But nothing came to his mind, even the memory of his scar he received. With a heavy sigh Sam opened his eyes and looked over at Emily. He didn't know what to say to her for a long time, he wanted to say he remember his old life, he remember the good and bad times they spent together, but everything was blank, not a memory in sight.*
Emily...
*Sam took her hand and held it lightly, trying not to hurt her any with his newly found strength, even if she were a vampire*
Hey.. I might be able to remember, even after you telling me about my life...but maybe we can start again? With new memories and moments..Maybe over time I can finally remember my past... it might take some time Emily they completely took my humanity.. but I promise I'll keep you save and I won't be weak like my human self anymore. I'm stronger now Emily and I want to be someone who can support and protect you
*Sam hesitated for moment, unsure if she wanted to even begin a new relationship together, he didn't even ask he really, but simply started to ramble on*
I want to feel love for you again Emily... I promise you won't hurt me this time

*Nix couldn't believe herself for walking into the one room in the interior house and it had to be Tristen's room. Nix wanted to leave the room as quickly as possible, but seeing Tristen standing there with only his jeans on was saying to her other wise. Even though they had broken up years ago, Nix couldn't help but feel something for him still. Joining the order was the one thing to separate them, her one dream and now that its destroyed and in ruins she has nothing left but help defend the world from hell rising. Nix crossed her arms, her dark purple eyes shining over at him as she let out a heavy sigh, not really wanting to even talk about this, but who knows they could all die any day now Lucifer took over the world and enslaved all demons and vampires*
I suupose this is a better time as ever... Tristen... I guess.. I been thinking about you a lot I mean ever since I became a vampire and well..a lot has changed.. don't really know what to say to you right now.. I have no right to even say anything since I'm the one who ended our relationship...I regret it..
*Nix looked down for a moment her arms soon dropping to her sides, thinking she was an idiot for even talking about this right now with Tristen*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:33 pm

Emily smiled, twining her fingers into Sams. She brought his hand up to her face and kissed it before lowering it back between them. "I would love that, Sam. More than anything in the world right now." She looked up at him and smiled, her pearly white teeth shimmering in the moonlight. "You don't have to worry about hurting me. I know demons are strong, but we vampires are quite durable." She giggled, moving so she could sit closer to him. She sighed as she rested her head on his shoulder, the warmth from his body feeling like fire compared to the arctic cold of her body. She closed her eyes and smiled, memories flashing back to her. "One day, hopefully, your human memories will come back...But for now, all we can do is make new and better memories for us to remember for eternity."

Tristen gently grabbed Nix's arm and pulled her to the bed, sitting so he was facing her. He looked down, his long, wet, jet black hair falling over his eyes. He wasn't exactly sure what to say to her right now; he knew the pain he had caused her, and for the longest time it had haunted him to know how bad he had hurt her. It got easier over time but now, now that they were close again, it came back, the feelings stronger than ever. "Nix...I..." He paused and sighed, not sure how to word his explanation properly. "I'm so very sorry for the pain I caused you...I know you were only trying to help me, make me see what was right, but I was blinded by my own stupid thoughts. I knew the way I had treated you was wrong...It just didn't hit until it was too late. I had never intended for us to end the way we did..." He was still looking down at the bed, his eyes closed. "I had wanted so bad to apologize sooner but I...I was scared, Nix. I didn't know how you'd handle an apology, especially because I had started dating your sister...But I am, very very sorry. I still care about you, Nix. I want us to start over...To try and be friends again." He finally looked up at her, his dark chocolate brown eyes almost pleading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited and Advanced
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Roses :: The City-
Jump to: