Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Roses

A dark fantasy supernatural role play site. All are welcome. Characters can be posted as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends, or Enemies?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Friends, or Enemies? Empty
PostSubject: Friends, or Enemies?   Friends, or Enemies? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:36 pm

Heather woke up that morning, for once ready to face the day. Her clock read 6:45 am, the usual time Heather woke up for school. She yawned and stretched, then got out of her princess like bed, walking towards her closet to pick out an outfit for the day. Looking through all her sundresses, she decided on a midthigh length, strapless, light blue dress that puffed out below the waist, but was skintight above the waist. She took the dress off its hanger and headed to her bathroom, pausing and stopping out on her balcony before showering. The mornings always seemed most magical to Heather; the rising sun illuminating the sky in many vibrant colors, the animals starting to wake and begin their hunt for food. The morning always brought great peace to Heather, and this morning was no different.

As Heather walked into her bathroom, she disrobed, and took her red/pink hair out of her night ponytail. She ran her comb through her hair gently, detangling it before getting it wet in the shower. She knew what happened when she didn't, and she hated fighting her hair in the shower. She adjusted the water, and did her usual shower routine. As she got out and dried herself off, she checked her phone and cursed quite loudly. 'I either spent too long outside or in the shower! I might be late!' She rushed through putting lotion on and getting dressed, only doing a quick blow dry to her hair. She put on only a very light layer of makeup, before grabbing her book bag and keys and heading to school. Thankfully there wasn't that much traffic that morning, so she made it with a few minutes to spare.

She parked her car and grabbed her things, heading to meet Melody at their usual spot, walking a little quicker this morning than usual. She was glad that she had chosen to wore flip flops that day; the rain the night before made the grass softer than usual. As she walked, she realized she left her camera at home. 'Ugh! Dammit! Today is not going to be good...' She only had a few more days to complete her photography project, and could only work on it in her free time. A normal, week long project had turned into a three week project for Heather. 'Between modeling, my other classes, and my MMA training I just have no time...Sometimes I wonder how I manage to do things on time...' Lost in thought, she nearly walked right by Melody.

"Helloooo!! Earth to Heather!" Melody shouted, catching Heather by the arm. "You must be extremely tired or extremely distracted this morning, you never walk past me." Melody teased, giving Heather a real quick hug, chuckling a little to herself. "And to think, I'm the one who can't normally keep a schedule."

Heather laughed and sighed. Out of anyone who knew of Heather's crazy life, it was Melody. They had met years ago through Heather's modeling agency. She had taken Melody under her wing, and taught her everything she knew. They became friends almost instantly, despite their age difference. Heather knew Melody's life was just as hectic at times, but unlike Melody, Heather was usually always punctual. She kept to her deadlines, no matter how much sleep she had to lose in order to do it. "I'm sorry, Melody. It's a bit of both. I realized I left my camera at home and my collage is due in three days, and I was thinking about that. I need two of me, I swear." She returned the hug to her bestie, and the two started walking towards their first class together: Posing. Unlike Melody, Heather was only attending college for modeling. She admired her friends ambitiousness, but she herself knew from trying she can't handle too many projects at once, but yet here she was, trying to handle college with modeling and a social life.

"You know, I heard that there was this new girl signed into the agency yesterday. I wasn't around to see her but she's supposed to be good for a rookie. Maybe we'll see her around." Heather nodded as Melody talked. She loved new models coming in; she always loved watching a career get launched. 'Perhaps we will see her around here. If she really is serious about modeling, she'd be smart and attend school like Melody and myself.'
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Friends, or Enemies?   Friends, or Enemies? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:14 am

Star hops off the metro bus as she walks towards the large school campus. A handbag is slung over her shoulder as her medium length black hair hangs on her back. She wore a loose hoodie with a pair of jean shorts on for the day. Dark black eye liner covers her eyes as it brings those beautiful emerald eyes out. Star walks closer towards the campus Star brings her hand up and looks at the note in her hand of the school registration.
'This assignment is going to be the easiest yet!' Star smirks as she thinks to herself. She looks behind her and sighs in annoyance seeing the few guys follow behind her with her bags of clothing. She stands there and taps her foot as she waits for them to catch up.
"Can you three please hurry up? I have thinks to do for today ok?
Star gives them her best sweet smile as she places her hands behind her back and moves her hips from side to side, trying to be all innocent. All three guys nod as they hurry up their pastes and walk even faster then before.
After Star gets situated in her dorm room with all her bags sitting on the floor and one laid out on the bed. Its already opened showing her finest knives all polished and taken care of. Star sighs as she looks at the time and decides to finally head to class.
"I suppose I can leave now that I have my room and bags here"
Star opens her window and leaps out of the second floor and lands perfectly on the grass. Flipping her hair Star winks over at a group of guys and soon continues along her way towards her first class. Upon entering her first class Star shows up twenty minutes late as she enters the room. She puts on her best smile as she looks over at the professor.
"S-sorry for the tardiness I had a hard time finding my way around campus, please forgive me this is like my first time here"
Star places a hand on the back of her head as she rubs it up and down as she soon takes a seat in the front of the room.
Back to top Go down
https://mistyroses.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Friends, or Enemies?   Friends, or Enemies? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:30 am

Heather and Melody sat, taking notes and dozing off a little at the professors lecture. It was what they already knew; they had been in modeling long enough, a lot of this learning was remedial and not necessary. However, the class was mandatory for them to obtain their degrees, so they put up with it in order to graduate. Heather stole a glance over to Melody, rolling her eyes in annoyance. Repetition learning was something Heather did not enjoy, and she often daydreamed during it.

Class was quite boring for the pair. They mainly passed notes and doodled, often getting called on for answers. Their professor seemed a little shocked that both women knew the answers. As far as he knew, they were just like everyone else in the course; blind and stupid. In the midst of Heather giving an answer, a young woman walked in, apologizing for being late. Heather knew her excuse was a lie; she saw it in the way the girl carried herself. 'Her movements are way too fluid and calm.' She gave the answer after the distraction, and kept her eyes on the new girl. Melody noticed, too. Heather felt there was something more to this girl than she led on; she had a gut feeling about it. 'Something about her doesn't sit right...'

The class seemed to drag on for hours. Once the bell finally rang, Heather and Melody gathered their things. "Ugh such a boring class, as usual." Heather flipped her long red/pink hair behind her, looking again at the new girl. "Something about her seems different...It's this gut feeling I have." Melody nodded in agreement, walking a little faster to catch up with the girl.

"Hello there darling." Melody said, casually walking beside the girl. Her thick British accent seemed to catch the girl off guard, that or the fact that they approached her so casually. "My name is Melody. I noticed you were new. I just thought I would introduce myself." She gave a warm smile, her light pink hair blowing gently in the breeze. "This here is my friend Heather. We have been in the modeling agency for quite a few years." She pointed to Heather as she introduced her, noticing how on edge she seemed to be.

"Hello, Miss. It is very nice to meet you. As Melody said, I'm Heather." She flashed a dazzling smile, although she had to force it more than normal. The feeling she got from this girl wasn't one Heather enjoyed. "May I ask what your name is?" While they walked, Heather tried to piece together what it was about this girl that threw her off. She couldn't quite place it, even stealing glances to Melody to see if she knew anything. No looks she received gave her any help. 'I'll figure it out eventually...Unless she tells me herself.'
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Friends, or Enemies?   Friends, or Enemies? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:49 am

Star looks back at the two women that had approached her from the hall way. She was actually caught of guard on Melody's accent, not really expecting it. Star flips her dark raven hair as she smiles at both the girls and holds out her hand to shake it.
"I'm Star. Star Summers"
She pauses for a moment and looks over the girls and studies them for a moment 'Hmm they are in my class maybe they can help me out with my assignment'
"So is this how class is going to be? Ugg does the professor always go on like that? So lame"
Star crosses her arms as her curvy body is shown off from her arms being hugged around her loose hoodie. She wasn't even sure how much longer she had to put up with this attitude, usually its only for a few hours, but now for an entire year?! Star let out a heavy sigh as she looked at both Heather and Melody.
"Hey we should like hang out later, I have to go back to my dorm room and unpack my stuff unfortunately. But I would love to know about this school and maybe we can give each other some pointer on modeling" Star winks her eye as she turns around and starts to head on over to her dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Friends, or Enemies?   Friends, or Enemies? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 3:14 am

Heather couldn't help but cringe at the way Star acted. 'Fake...Incredibly fake. She doesn't look like the girly-girl she seems to be portraying.' Although Heather's thoughts were negative, she smiled. "We would be more than happy to help you unpack. Our next class isn't for a few more hours, and we both live off campus so we actually haven't seen the dorms here. It would be fun." She gave a friendly sweet smile, although bitterness rose within her as Star said they could trade pointers. 'Trade with a rookie...More like us teach her everything we know. What could she possible teach us that we don't already know?' She shook her head a little, hoping neither Star nor Melody would notice, and they didn't.

"Well, that is school, dear. Teachers drag on and on about things you may already know, or that you just find excruciatingly boring. But, you have to get the degree in some way." Melody chuckled after she spoke. "For Heather and myself, we already know everything that class has to offer. Being the career so long, it's like second nature for us. We just sit through it because we need to get our degrees some way." She sighed, then stopped with the little group and turned to Star. "We would love to help you unpack, of course! That was such a great idea Heather. However, we do have a few things to do before hand, so why not give us your dorm number and we shall meet you there?" After receiving the room number, Melody thanked Star and walked off with Heather.

"Melody...My feeling about that girl is worse than before. I mean, have you noticed how fake she acted? Like...being a girly-girl almost. It totally contradicts the way she looks. I can tell from looking at her that she is no girly-girl. And the way she talks, like everything is so unimportant...She doesn't seem at all like she cares about anything. I think she's here for something...Although I don't know what..." Heather waited until they were well out of ear shot before spilling her thoughts to Melody. Heather sighed at the end of the long speech, hoping Melody wouldn't assume she's just jumping to conclusion.

"I hear what you're saying, Heather. I really do. But let's give her a chance. Who knows, maybe she is how she acts. You know it's wrong to shut someone out just for silly thoughts that may not be true. You yourself taught me that. So come on, lets get our errands run and go help her out. Who knows, maybe something in her stuff could shed some light on this mysterious stranger." Heather nodded, glad that her friend was on the same page, even if only a little. This was one thing she loved about Melody; no matter how crazy Heather's thoughts or assumptions may be, Melody was always there to keep her head level. 'Something you don't find now-a-days...'

Heather and Melody spent roughly an hour and a half running their errands. Their last task took the longest; they had to run to Heather's house to grab her camera so she could work on her photography project later. They walked around campus for a little before heading off to Star's dorm. It was just turning noon, and the sun sat high up in the sky, creating a lovely heat that shook off the chill of the rain the night before. However, the humidity was incredibly high, and although both girls grew up in humidity, they found themselves putting their hair in ponytails to keep it from sticking to their face. Once inside the dorm, they sighed a sigh of relief; the school had turned the air conditioning on. They headed towards Star's dorm, deliberately walking slow to cool off before meeting this girl again.

They finally reached Star's dorm, knocked, and waited until they were invited inside. The room was a little underwhelming to the girls; for some reason they had expected it to be quite nicer. However, it was still quite nice, by a dorm standards. "This is a nice place to live. Cozy, and a little warm feeling. Once you get your decorations up, it'll feel more like home." Melody smiled, turning and looking at all of Star's boxes. "So, where shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Friends, or Enemies?   Friends, or Enemies? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Star grabbed her first large bag and throws it on top of her bed with ease, however her bed shook from the amount of weight it had carried. There were six big bags in all. The first couple bags all matched with the same purple style while the other two bags were small and black cases almost, it seemed like those were important some how. Star reached over and grabbed them and placed them against her closet.
"I'm really happy you guys decided to show up and help I already unpacked my necessaries, but I still have two more bags of clothes to unpack"
Star smiles at them brightly as she unzips it and clothes of all colors and brands fly out all over the room. This causes Star to chuckle as she bends down to pick up a hand full of clothes
"Oh... umm oops I guess I packed it too tight. I brought whatever I could since I didn't know what to wear" Star gives a sincere smile as she looks through her other purple bag for some hangers to hang her clothes with in her closet. From looking around the plain white room, its going to need something bring a little cheer. Star notices this and sighs not having anything to decorate with
"Well to be honest I didn't think I would have to bring anything.. but if you guys want we can do it later. I love painting the best though"
Star stands there with her hands behind her back as her legs cross, a large grin appears on her face as she brushes her hair out of her face. As Star, Heather and Melody clean up the clothes that flew all over the room the three girls finally decide to take a break and sit down on the edge of Star's bed
"Wow that was a lot of work, I appreciate the help from you guys, It would have taken me a week to do that on my own"
Star notices how the girls looked over at her two bags and decides to show them one fo the bags, and only one of them. She walks on over and picks up the bag and unlocks the clips of the case. She opens it as paintings that were stuffed in there, fall out of over the floor*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Friends, or Enemies?   Friends, or Enemies? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Heather and Melody helped Star with her clothes and other things, working mostly in silence. They didn't mind, since they really had no idea what to talk about. 'We'll become friends soon enough.' Heather thought, and this brought a smile to her face while they worked.

Some time had passed, and they have finally managed to get all the clothes cleaned up. They sat on the end of Star's bed, a little exhausted. "It's not a problem at all! Seeing as how much you had, I'm glad we volunteered to help! That would've taken a long time to do on your own." Heather smiled at Star, taking her hair out of her ponytail. She brushed her hair with her fingers to one side, her eyes stealing glances over at the smaller bags they didn't unpack. 'Is she hiding something...?' Heather stopped thinking about it, and smiled sweetly at Star. "The only thing that would make this room better would be some decorations on the walls. Why this school thinks white and bland is "cool", I won't ever understand." She sighed dramatically, then giggled.

Melody stood, yawning and stretching a bit. She had just checked her phone and noticed her agent had texted her; he had her booked for a photo shoot at four, and it was already two thirty. "I really hate to bail, girls, but I have a photo shoot at four, and I have to get home and get cleaned up. Star, it was a pleasure meeting and helping you, and I hope we can spend more time together soon!" She gave Star a light, quick hug, and then one for Heather before heading off, leaving Heather alone with this somewhat mysterious girl.

Heather looked at the paintings Star had spilled out, picking some up and looking at them closer. "You definitely have some...Interesting taste." Heather said, setting down one painting and picking up the next. "They're awfully unique. Where did you get them?" She had a small pile sitting next to her, and she gave Star her full attention, giving a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Friends, or Enemies?   Friends, or Enemies? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Star waves goodbye to Melody, knowing she needed to be closer to her as well. Star giggled as she looked at all her strange looking painting and looked through until she found one of a lake with the water looking so realistic, like you could almost touch it
"Well I painted them all hehe. Well i know most of them are a bit strange, but sometime I just paint whatever I'm feeling.."
Star looks down for a moment and tries to hide her expression seeing that most of the random colors are a dark hue and powerful looking , seemly almost violent like
"So... do you like to paint?"
Star tilts her head wanting to learn more about Heather, knowing it was critical for them to become friends. She needed to be in the top of the class in order to reach her assignment and from the profiles she had read about these two, they were perfect for becoming friends with. All that Star has to do now was prove their friendship or something like that in order to gain their trust.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Friends, or Enemies?   Friends, or Enemies? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:11 am

Heather looked stunned. She couldn't believe Star had painted all of these; they were amazingly detailed, but dark, almost as if painted in anger or depression. 'What went so wrong in her life that these paintings came out...' She looked at Star in a quizitive way. "These are really amazing, Star. Really. I wish I had as much painting skill as you. But..I'm curious, what went so wrong in your life that these pictures came out as a result...? I mean, these are so...Dark looking, almost a mix of anger and sadness." She picked up another painting and evaluated it, getting the same feeling as the others.

She set down the painting she was looking at, chuckling a bit. "No, I don't paint. I prefer drawing and sketching over painting. I can't really put colors in my work well; I never know what looks good together. So, I stick to black and white pencil or charcoal sketches. I have a ton of sketchbooks that are full of somewhat random drawings. I would love to show you sometime." She gave Star a sweet smile, and stood up to wander around the room.

A feeling came to Heather, one she felt quite often: A change in weather. Thanks to her unnatural ability to predict weather, whenever a significant change occurred she felt it and knew what the change was. This one was pleasant; the rain clouds were disappearing, and the sun was starting to come out and warm the city. "Listen, Star. The sun is coming out." She pointed to the window, not wanting to reveal to a stranger her strange gift. "If you wouldn't mind, I would like to take you to one of my favorite places around: the meadow. It is really quite peaceful, and who knows, maybe you could find new places to paint, if you ever paint scenery." She slid her purse up her arm and rested it on her shoulder. "Come on."

Heather took Star by the hand and walked, more like led, her to her car. She got in and once Star was in and belted in, she started the car and headed towards the Forest. The car ride was mostly silent; the radio was turned on low, pop music playing in the background, and hardly a sound could be heard from the engine of Heather's Prius. She reached the entrance within just a few minutes and parked on the side of the road, stopping her car. She smiled and got out, inhaling deeply. The smells of the Forest relaxed her, and after last nights rain the smells were intinsified. "It's about a two mile hike to the clearing, but it's worth it."

Heather led Star down the winding and somewhat treacherous trail; the wet earth made it more difficult for Heather, as she was in her flip flops and dress. Soon enough they reached the meadow, and Heather smiled. The trees circled most of the meadow, allowing sunlight to shine on the island like meadow. Heather walked forward, running her fingers through the flowers, releasing a hundred different scents. "This place brings me so much peace...I love coming here. Star, I hope you like it as much as I do." She set her purse down; the earth was dry here. She laid down, soaking up the warming sun. She laid with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. "Star...I have to be honest with you, when I first met you, I had a feeling...That maybe you weren't who you led yourself to be. I felt like...maybe you were hiding something, something big. And after seeing those paintings...It made me wonder, Star, who you really are. If I'm overstepping any boundaries, please do let me know. And don't feel obligated to answer; it's just my curiosity speaking."
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Friends, or Enemies?   Friends, or Enemies? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:47 am

*A smirk appeared on Star's face knowing his girl was asking for it, hell she made it easy on her for bringing them all the way in the middle of nowhere. She stands here in the quiet meadow with Heather watching the girls confused face as the butterflies flew past them in the colorful field. Star shook her head over at Heather, dropping her girly act now*

"My my you are a curious girl. I wasn't expecting to be discovered so quickly. I'm going to assume you work for the organization and you came to confront me so soon. It was stupid for you to misjudge me Heather, I have the upper hand out here. A perfect spot to kill you and no one would ever know"

*Star walks over towards Heather as she now sees a devil like tail whipping back and forth behind Star's body along with two dark purple colored like devil wings behind on her back. Star's figure still looks the same with her thin curvy shape and large chest, but her eyes are now a blood red color as they stare into Heather's eyes, seeing an unusual look from the girl. Star tilts her head to the side not expecting this*

"So your not scared to die Heather? Your not scared of a demon about to kill you?"

*Star's devil like grin appears on her face as her red colored eyes turn into slits as pulls out a simple knife as she walks behind Heather who wasn't moving a muscle. Star placed the blade of the knife against Heather's tender soft neck seeing a single trickle of blood flow down Heather's neck from the sharp blade. Star smiled seeing the red colored drop of blood as she breathed in her scent noticing how sweet it smelled*
"Its a shame I have to kill you I was growing rather fond of you Heather, you have beautiful skin and a good looking body. Maybe I can toy around with a little before I kill you?"
*Star snickers as she takes her lips and licks the side of Heather's neck as she keeps the blade on her throat*
"Any last words before I kill you Heather?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Friends, or Enemies?   Friends, or Enemies? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:03 am

Heather just looked at Star; a little stunned, not expecting this from her, but not necessarily surprised. She figured something was up with her that she wasn't saying, and now she had her answer.

Even with a knife to her throat, Heather stayed calm. She didn't know what this was with the organization, but she knew she could get through to her. "Star, I know you won't kill me. Sure, it might be your job, but I don't know what this is about the organization you speak of. The only organization I work for is my modeling agency." She looked at Star through the corner of her eye, noticing her reaction.

Heather noticed Star was noticeably shocked at Heathers actions and words, and she took this opportunity to push the blade from her throat. She turned so she was facing Star. Not even Star licking her blood rattled her, or her natural appearance. "All you know, from what I'm gathering, is assassinating. But what if I showed you a different way of life? The human life?" She took the blade from Star, and set it in front of them. She took her hands in hers and looked in her blood red eyes. "Listen, I know it's hard to walk away from the only thing you know. It took me a lot to leave New Zealand when I did, but once I did, I was amazed at the other options for me in other places. The same can be said for you. Let me show you the human way of life, not one of killing and going from place to place to do a mission."

After her speech, Heather let Stars hands go and say cross legged in front of her. "My final words are these: If you still wish to kill me, then do it. I won't run, I won't struggle. But also think of the different options you have for your life."
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Friends, or Enemies?   Friends, or Enemies? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:56 am

*Star was taken back as she looked at Heather straight in the eyes as she could even feel a bit of a bush across her face. Star tried to push her feelings aside as she glared over at Heather*
"Ha! Me live a human life? As you can see I am no where near a human. I am a monster, a demon to human society. I have no purpose in this world besides killing humans"

*Star took a step forward as she picked up the knife and pointed it at Heather. This woman showed no fear, she wasn't scared to die, not even for the new future she gave herself. Star gritted her teeth and sighed as she lowered the knife for Heather, not wanting to kill an innocent. After seeing her today enjoying her life in school being a model and having fun with her friends...*

"Look if you leave now and pretend we never meet then I can spare you. But if you tell anyone about this little incident here today I will not hesitate to kill you Heather"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Friends, or Enemies?   Friends, or Enemies? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 2:03 am

Heather listened to every word Star said carefully. She knew she could live a human life; she would just have to try. "Listen, Star, being a demon doesn't mean you can't live a normal life without killing. You'd be surprised at how easy it is, actually. I have met a few demons before and they were all just like me: a normal human being." She still sat cross legged, looking at Star intently.

She sighed when Star said she just needs to leave. "Listen, Star, the only way I'm leaving here is with you or in a body bag. Im not just going to sit by and let you live a life you might not even want to live. You could be amazed at how much more you like human life. Come on, come with me, we'll get back to the school, and I'll help you." Finally she stood and offered her hand for Star to take, hoping she'd agree and come nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends, or Enemies?   Friends, or Enemies? Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends, or Enemies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Roses :: The College-
Jump to: