Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Roses

A dark fantasy supernatural role play site. All are welcome. Characters can be posted as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Time to Restart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

A Time to Restart Empty
PostSubject: A Time to Restart   A Time to Restart EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 11:19 pm

“Sam, Sam , Sam!!” A young woman with sunset colored hair ran towards the tall muscular male as she ran into his arms with glee. Sam’s blood colored eyes softened as he placed his rough large hand on top of her head. Sam wasn’t one for smiles, but someone he saw as a little sister to him made it worth while. His firm hand rubs and messes up the dark violet top of her head, seeing her hair frizz up.
“Hey! You promised you wouldn’t do that to me anymore” Nix stuck her bright colored pink tongue out at Sam as she rolls her lavender colored eyes at her older brother.
“I can’t help it when you’re so short” He gives her a half smirk as he withdraws his hand and rubs in behind his neck, hearing it pop a few times.
“Eww I still can’t believe it does that still. It’s bad enough you’re head was chopped off and it just sticks back on” Nix made a face as her face curls up form her older brother laughing it off as if it was nothing. He gives her a look wondering why she was so hasty to see him.
“Oh! Sorry about that Sam” She laughs nervously as she gives him a wide grin, showing off those sharp razor like teeth to him.
“Umm… it’s just… I think they found my sister among some refugees” her face began to change as all that perky upbeat tone suddenly was drained out of her. Sam places a careful hand on her shoulder, letting Nix know that it was going to be alright. Even since the vampires drove the demons into a corner during the war, the hunters were on a sharp decline. The demons made it their goal to wipe out humanities strongest in order to enslave them all. It had been a while since the demons made a move, it was rather quiet lately since they didn’t dare touch a vampire or the werewolves for that matter. Witches still seemed to be in hiding since they prefer to be kept neutral, but with them joining either side would change the tides of the war dramatically.
“Roxanne… It’s been a while since I heard news on her. I heard Tristan lost tabs on her and things didn’t go well when she heard about you..” Sam lets out a heavy sigh knowing it wasn’t Nix’s fault and Emily was only trying to protect her. If demons were spilling out from Hell he would have done the same thing to prevent her soul from rotting in hell. Nix slowly nodded her head up and down a few times as she leans up against Sam. He was much taller than she was and really did look like a little sister to him, despite them only being a few years apart.
“I know…hey… I think I’m going to head out for a while. I promise to stay within the city Sam” She flashes Sam a fake smile as she tried her best to hold back her tears as she ran off down the halls wanting to walk around and clear her head for a while.

Sam runs his hand through his jet black hair knowing he should go check it out, just in case it was Roxanne. Something about what Tristan had told him about her didn’t settle right in him. Opening the door to his room, Sam grabbed a thin dark blue jacket on over his white t-shirt he had on. His dark blood gaze looks over into mirror looking over his image of how much he had changed. Being seventeen, a punk running around with a gun trying to pretend to be a badass in a gang, to now. A twenty eight year old with dark colored skin, still tall and lean, but with more muscular now. Sam’s hair had always been dark, but his eyes were now a shade of blood red. Scars remained all over his body, but the ones left in his heart hurt the most.
“What has this world come to...” he shakes his head as Sam leaves his room to go find Roxanne.

On the way out of the building he spots Tristan and wonders if Nix told him the news. His feeling was right as he could read it all over his face.
“Hey Nix told me about Roxanne… you really think she’s here?” Sam could see the hesitation all over his face as he was about to speak, knowing he had to try to get Roxanne to understand.
“I’m going to go look, can you tell Em for me?” He saw his friend nod his head as Sam continued walking through the destroyed city in order to find his ex girlfriend and old friend.

Roxanne couldn’t believe she was able to slip through the city so easily as she was wanted by both sides. Her mistress’s orders were far more important than this war the demons and vampires were fighting to save humanity. It wasn’t for those poor human souls they could save, no it was for their blood supply. If all human beings would go extinct, then the vampires would all starve and the demons would be able to rule over the world. Right now demons were paying a high price for any hunter or huntress, knowing they were powerful and strong enough to help keep humanity from the darkness. Either way, the human race were only pawns in this game. Roxanne shifts her blue colored eyes towards a bar that seemed to have some sad souls drifting in and out of it as she notices an alley way beside it.
Turning her head from side to side she quickly makes a run for it as she blends into the shadows. As she looks around to see if anyone caught on, Roxanne lets out a deep breath and looks down at her pendent resting against her chest. This is what could destroy those vampires and other creatures of the night. She trusted her mistress and it was her mission to deliver this to a great witch that lived inside the city. With this amulet the witches could control all vampires and demons, ending the war! She believed the witches should be the ones in charge, to bring humanity back to being prosperous again.
Back to top Go down
https://mistyroses.rpg-board.net

A Time to Restart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Roses :: The Meadow-
Jump to: