Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Roses

A dark fantasy supernatural role play site. All are welcome. Characters can be posted as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holly's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Holly's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Holly's Characters   Holly's Characters EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:43 am

Picture1: Her glamour Form --

Holly's Characters Pulling_Away_by_DomSplinter

Picture2:Her Fae form--
Holly's Characters ___Fairy_has_noticed_You____by_Amori_chan

About:
My name is Hayley. I don't have a last name since I never had one so if its ever needed I make one up right on the spot. My real name is Heliotrope, which is my Fae name, but I'm in hiding right now. Ok ok so you might not know what a Fae is. Ever heard of faeries or pixies? I'm something of the sort, but not your everyday human happy faerie tale. Fae are magic creatures, there a many different kinds of Fae, but we keep secrets from the humans of course. Many of us love to devour human flesh or cause destruction in the human world out of pure blitz. Many of us Fae can't age. Some age more slowly than others or some, like half Fae, age slowly but only last a hundred years or so. Since I'm a pure Fae I stopped aging around my mid twenties, but in my human form I look about my late teens.

Why I'm in my human form you may ask? I'm in hiding from my father at the moment. I'll explain more about that in a little bit. But I picked a punk teen disguise so I look the exact opposite from my original form since I'm more of a nature kind of girl. But I have come to love the style though and putting up the glamor requires little of my magic at all. More so, it actually keeps my magic compressed, sort of like.. a barrier as you humans would call it.

So being a Fae doesn't seem all that a exciting whoo! *I twirl my finger to show my excitement* Since I am a nature Fae I feel most powerful near the ground where any kind of plant life may be. So therefore I would feel very vulnerable when riding in a car or in a plane. So for the most part I walk everywhere and for me that's no biggie. Anyways back to why being a Fae is awesome... umm besides the glamor I can appear out of anywhere usually by combining my body to the object. Since I'm more related to plants, I can blend within trees or even the grass from the ground and make myself appear or disappear within them. Not only can I blend with nature but I can almost move tree limbs and vines. I also have a very sweet scent that drives most human's crazy or even lustful. In the old days when I was young and naive, I would use these tricks to lure humans to my den and devour them. Human flesh tasted amazing to me, but after a few hundred years they started to taste gross. Damn humans and there pollution, but that's not the reason why I decided to stop eating humans...
Oh and something else that is different about nature Fae's are that we can't mend silver like most other Fae's can, for some reason the mineral is too strong for us. We can touch it fine, it just slows us down a bit. It wont kill us either, even if we were shot by one all it do is slow us down and buy you some time.Another thing that gets on my nerves is guns. God I freakenhell hate them. So loud and smelly. No wonder humans don't taste good anymore.... But I don't eat humans anymore so it doesn't matter *I smile with my hands intertwine behind my back*

Personality:
Let me see most of the time I choose to be quiet and shy in my human form. I don't want attention and I like to keep to myself. So I'll talk to ya, but I'm not going to be the popular friend though. I am very nice and I have become more generous now a days. I try not to get too close to a friendship since... I know I can outlive you. Another reason I keep my distance from humans and forming bonds between them. Do I ever feel emotions or attraction towards humans? Yes I have... sadly the more I lived in the human world the more I craved for love and soon grow feelings. It hard not to form friendships and such, but I break away when I feel like I'm getting close. I tend to disappear or stay away when I feel a bond is getting too close. For if I gave into my craving of love I would let down my guard and return to my original form.

In my Fae form I'm a free spirit. I love running around acting all crazy and not giving a care in the world, but that personality was locked away hundreds of years ago. My ever happy mischievous young self is forever suppressed. If I had ever let my guard down, my father would find me in a heart beat. So my human self is more of how I usually act... I probably forget how I used to act anyways.

Past:
I was born a very long time ago. During an age when humans lived in castles, rode around on horses, and wore armor to then call themselves knights. My mother took care of me for most of my young Fae days. She had lovely orange hair and her eyes were a dark green. My father always told me I looked like my mother except for his blue eyes I got from him and my hunger for human flesh. We were a happy Fae family that lived in a tree. Yes a tree, we built our home inside of it and we kept the tree alive by our magic. But our happy family changed when my mother was killed. Its not easy to kill a nature Fae, but if another Fae is powerful enough they could. You see my mother wasn't killed by another Fae... no she was killed by my father. He had found out my mother had decided to live with the humans and had slept with one. This caused my father, who was the most powerful nature Fae at the time, to become enraged. He was blinded by hatred and jealously on how my mother cared more for the humans than her own pure Fae family. My father gathered a few humans he had caught and transformed them into werewolves so they could do his bidding. Although they cant kill my mother (sure they can hurt her but they are not powerful enough to kill her). Once they dragged my mother back, all beaten up, my father laid her beaten body down on ash as he recited his spell. Right after the spell was recited she disappeared into nothingness.

I hated the humans from then on in my youth. I would trick humans and devour them in order to please my father. But a hundred years or so after my mother was deceased a human had won my heart. It was like most times on how I would catch my meal. A lonely male human walks through the forest, I smile and play tricks as I giggle and run around the forest looking like a fantasy to them, my sweet scent would lure them to follow me to my den. I would walk close to them, touch and feel them making them more lustful and daze them, and then (when they were caught up in the moment) I would eat them in a single bite. Gone. But this human male was different. He looked at me with pain and hurt. This human could see through my true ambitions and knew I didn't do this for me, I did this for my father, that I wasn't happy, I was sad and in pain.

I fell in love with this human but.... my father soon found out. I promised to protect him and I did. I regretted doing it, but the only way to save him was to turn him into a tree. Since he was no where to be found my father went after me. He released his werewolves and they chased me for miles and miles as I ran for my life. He made about two dozen to chase after me and soon enough they caught me. When I was caught their razor sharp teeth dug through my soft light skin.Shredding me into pieces. A limb there. A head over there hanging from the tree. My heart spread out on the ground. No matter where my pieces laid I was still alive, terrified, but a live. Each one of my pieces was brought back to my father. Once my body healed itself in a few months my father talked to me and told me what I did wrong and why I was punished. He told me if I didn't eat the next human I saw, he would kill me. I could easily eat a human, but.... when I fell in love I couldn't bare even think about eating a human... I..I would be seen as a monster in his eyes. So with that I ran as far as I could to the new land and left my dear lover alive. A spell was placed on him before I left. His bark was made of steel and he could therefore not be chopped down, but trees only lived for so long.

After I had lived in the new world in a human disguise for a few decades I decided to go and see my dear loved, but my happy heart soon broke. When I arrived to where his tall limbs stood, he was rotting in his fallen spot. No leaves to be seen but a thin long bark from his trunk. I cried for the first time in years, not since the death of my mother.

Now the human world is modern with these things called skyscrapers and technology called computers. The world has certainly change and has becomes more dirty. It weakens the Fae, but yet here I am still alive and running.

Last edited by night_dreamer on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:22 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mistyroses.rpg-board.net
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Holly's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's Characters   Holly's Characters EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:16 am

Holly's Characters Rin
About:
Well hello there *I bow* I'm pleased to introduce myself. *I stand back up* My name is Rin Stacey. I have a natural twin brother, whose name is Len Stacey. Most of the time I go by a code name so for the most part my real name is non existing. My last name is something... I feel very ashamed of, but... its the only way that I feel my relation with my other siblings. Of course my bond isn't as close to them as it is to my twin. We were both depended upon the other to survive and we only trusted each other in the hell we lived in.

This Hell I speak of? This shall be explained much later after I fully introduce myself of course. *I smirk as I sit down and cross my arms very elegantly* I may propose that I am a very fine lady, but a deadly one at that. My charms can be very deceiving and my acting is pretty damn good I may say so myself. My twin and I can put on a very good act. But why put on such acts? Whats the purpose you may ask? Well if I may inquire on asking such questions, is that it was all part of our training. We grew up and were raised in a laboratory to become the perfect human weapons. Day and night as far back as I can remember, we were trained till they almost killed us.

My word that sounds awful! You might be thinking right about now, but we weren't no ordinary human beings. Sure we were born with white hair, but it did not give us any special powers of the sort. That was of course before they experimented on us. Little infants no older than three months old. It was surprising enough we both survived such experimenting.... that was because we were already half dead. Yes it made us about fifty percent ghost, but it wasn't enough to make us a full ghost.

I gained the ability to turn invisible and gained ice powers. Both were perfect for becoming a perfected assassin. I wouldn't be seen and my weapon made of ice would melt away leaving nothing but a bloody cut up corpse behind. The perks of becoming an assassin granted us the position of being very high up in the ranks, but much had to be taught to us before we got there. Not only did we train to survive everyday, but he had to learn almost everything. From learning about different languages, weapons, how to operate different vehicles to learning about elegant dinning and manors. We became perfect in order to become the best in the corporation and together we were. Although *i giggle a bit as my hand covers my mouth* I am the smarter one. I'm not as clever as my twin nor am I a big fighter, but I am more stealthy and I deal with more long rang type of attacks.

Now my master, Mr. Helel, is the owner of the laboratory corporation. His orders are my every command. I follow him blindly with out any questions ask. We are the best and as expected from the best we preform these duties. To disobey or fail is never an option with him. If he asked for a certain person's head, I would bring it back in a wrapped up box if he wanted it that way and hand it to him personality. Of course my master prefers the people wanted dead to 'disappear'. Most of the time my brother and I work together, although occasionally we will work separate on certain missions. I greatly dislike that but I certainly wont complain about it.

Personality:
I may seem like a sweet and innocent young attractive female. Being a splendid actress does have its uses. I am excellent at having the advantage of deceiving the male gender at best. With my nice figure and large breasts I use this advantage to trick males in order to eliminate them. Truthfully I don't really care if people we were assigned on the list or not. The thrill of killing is fun enough for me. As long as my master is happy at my work I could care less about other human beings. The only human I truly care about in his word is my twin and my siblings , otherwise to hell with everyone else.
When I was younger I loved to play tricks on the other children in the laboratory. We were known as the mischievous twins who played harmful pranks and laughed when others got hurt. Causing trouble was what we loved to do best. We became out casts but I could care less. I guess I loved being a snobbish bitch that is perfect.

Past:
Well there isn't a whole lot to talk about my past really. I never knew my real parents but I don't give a damn about those bastards for selling us to the laboratory for experimenting. I can never forgive them.... they wanted money so they were willing to sell us for experimenting. They can go die, but the laboratory needs them for assistance... so unfortunately I cannot let any harm come to them. That's all I know about my parents and most of my past.

Otherwise all I've ever done was train in the laboratory. My brother and I have been studying day and night on culture, fighting styles, weapons, and even languages. Besides the studying were we also given survival tests. If we didn't survive the laboratory could easily rebuild and train another person to take our place. Through our struggles we made it out alive and have now become trained assassinations and a very high rank it the corporation.

We were given jobs to kill certain people our boss wanted dead. It was fairly simple for the most part until it got to the supernatural beings that is. But besides our own fighting skills the laboratory gave us special weapons. These were especially helpful when we had to capture runaway experiments with powers. My brother and I were very successful on bringing them back without... too much harm.

Holly's Characters Len

Hey whats sup? * I back away from the shadows and walk out into the open as I shake my head to move my white hair aside* My name is Len Stacey. Twenty year old male, about 5'8 and weighting about 145lbs. I'm sure you already know about my twin sister Rin Stacey, she can be... well how to put it.... a real stuck up bitch. But hey shes my sis I can't go around saying that to her. I can be a real honest jerk at times, but the only thing that matters in this world is my sister. No one else matter, not even that so called Mr. Helel. Sure I work for that good for nothing 'boss' of ours, but only since we have no where else to go we work for him. My sister doesn't really care for our parents too much, but.. I am curious about my past, I know much isnt known about it except we lived inside a laboratory our whole lives. The only reason we know about the outside world is when we had to study. My sister explains it much better than I could

Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Holly's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's Characters   Holly's Characters EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:03 am

Holly's Characters Mienshao.240.1500227
Hello there *gives a peaceful bow* My name is Kristen and I'm a pokemon trainer from Snowpoint City. I've only entered on my journey into the pokemon experience only a few years ago. So I may not be the best fighter here, but I work and try my hardest to my full potential. At first I put off a strict and snobbish attitude, but once you know me I'm sure you'll understand *I giggle with my sleeve covering my mouth*. I love my whole team and at the moment I'm searching for a new member to join my little family of six so we can travel and enjoy many more adventures. *nods my head and smiles* As you can tell I am not a very out going person, but that was how I was raised. Growing up in a strict environment with pride being a huge deal in my household. I live just south a bit of Snowpoint City, where my family and I ran an inn. We often take in travelers, mostly pokemon trainers, who had come to fight the gym leader and visit the ruins of the Snowpoint tower.

I thought that I would of always worked at the inn, but it wasn't till someone noticed how well me and Glaceon worked together while helping with the guests at the inn. With that thought in mind I had begun to wonder and decided that i wanted to do more than run an inn, so I talked to my family who smiled at me. They agreed to let become a trainer and hoped that I would accomplish great things for my family's household honor.

Pokemon Team: Glaceon
Holly's Characters Glaceon.240.1416591
Glaceon is my first pokemon along with being my best friend. Before I became a pokemon trainer, Glaceon would help the family run the inn with us. She was very playful towards children and had a silly bubbly attitude when it came to being herself. She is great for finding things in the snow, even lost pokemon trainers! Me and Glaceon have always been together and I love how she sticks by my side. Even if we do get into difficult situations, she is there to help me out despite her bubbly silly attitude. I always keep Glaceon out with me since I feel the closest to her along with being my best friend to me.

Most of time Glaceon loves to run around and plays in the snow whenever she can. Although, she does have her serious moments, mostly in the morning when she is woken up. On those days I let her be to prevent getting frozen.

Glaceon knows Ice Fang, Barrier, Mirror Coat, and Blizzard.
Luxray
Holly's Characters D4f4f88e8f09efbb4c73572400542ee6-d3d68x8
Luxray was my first pokemon I ever caught *Tries to jump in my komono, but falls* *quickly gets back up and brushes herself off* umm hehe I well I first met Luxray when he was a cute little Shinx. I found him sleeping near a tree and thought he was the cutest thing ever!! Well I felt horrible if I tried to catch him while he was sleeping so I woke him up. He was surprised to see me and growled a bit, but it was too cute for me to handle. I picked him up and hugged him, telling him we were going to be friends.

Glaceon was confused by my actions, but before I could say anything to her I was electrocuted by Shinx. After that Glaceon was prepared for battle, we won and I made Shinx a new member of our little family. He was alright with me being his trainer and accepted me. He doesn't take kindly to weaklings and every now and then will pick a fight with Glaceon whenever she goofs off. But in the end he still can't beat her. After he evolved into Luxray he noticed how much stronger he became, but at the same time Glaceon grew as well. He accepted this and knows Glaceon is on the top.

Luxray looooves to sleep a good part of the time. He hates to lose and can get mad easily. He has learned to respect Glaceon and myself by acknowledging we are stronger than he is, but I was say that Luxray is pretty strong and he isn't one to mess with (especially when he is sleeping). Most of the time he is relaxed and lays low until he is needed for battle. Then he will fight and show how strong he really is.

Luxray knows Crunch, Wild Charge, Iron Tail, and Thunder

Blaziken
Holly's Characters Blaziken_by_all0412-d54vao7
Blaziken was one with a strong attitude. He listened to no one and wanted nothing to do with anyone, but that was until he met me. At first when i had met Blaziken he was a Combusken at the time. I remember when Luxray was walking with us and he appeared before us. He had no interested in us at all, except he wanted to fight Luxray. I could well the power struggle between the two so we entered a battle. Combusken sill had much to learn, but Luxray was pretty worn out himself from the battle. After I went to the pokemon center to heal everyone up, I let Combusken join my team. At first he seemed to hate the idea of being with us, but he and Glaceon seemed to get to along despite being two totally different elements.

For a while Combusken wouldn't listen to me and I knew I had to be strict with me. Boy I didn't show any mercy towards him, but I trained him hard till he learned to listen. He became much stronger then and soon evolved after months of training and hard work. He still likes to be on his own from time to time, but I know he always comes back to us. He can be lazy at time, but atleast I don't catch him sleeping off like those two *points to Luxray and Glaceon. Luxray is laying down not caring while Glaceon is tilting her head confused* I will say that Blaziken is my top fighter and will be my first to come out to battle. He is very loyal to me and he has his funny moments when playing with Glaceon, but with his swift fighting and kicks I fell in love with his coolness and beauty.

Blaziken knows Mirror Move, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, and Blast Burn
Haunter
Holly's Characters Haunter_by_kawiko-d5sq5nk
I remember meeting Haunter when I traveled to Lavender Town. It wasn't my favorite town I've been too. Just something about it seemed... sad to me. At the time I had a bad feeling about entering the town, but Glaceon lead the way and pushed me farther.

Haunter was actually my forth pokemon I had caught. I hadn't expected to catch a ghost type pokemon. At first when I heard that there was such a thing it terrified me to death! But that wasn't until I met Haunter. He wasn't trying to be mean or chase us away, he was funny and he looked lonely. I ran into Haunter when I was on the outside of Lavender Town. Everyone was eating lunch we suddenly all our food started to float! I was scared, but I didn't show that towards my team. Of course I looked startled, but I soon heard a laughing sound and made Blaziken use his blaze kick, knocking the passed out Haunter to the ground. I was mad at him for scaring me, but I soon caught him. After I had caught Haunter I had introduced him to everyone. No one at the time seemed to like him, even Glaceon. But Haunter showed us funny faces and did silly things to make us laugh. It was then I realized that he was looking for friend. It must be lonely being a ghost pokemon, the only friends you could have were dead ones.

My Haunter knows Lick, Shadow Claw, Telekinesis, and Shadow Ball
Dragonite
Holly's Characters Dragonite.600.1419620

Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Holly's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's Characters   Holly's Characters EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:52 am

Star Summers
Holly's Characters Pierci10
College undergrad: Modeling
Powers/ species: Succubus. She can manipulate illusions, change she appearances, skilled with knives, and can attach both genders simply with a kiss therefore making them their slave temporary
Hello everyone my name is Star *Hold up a few of her knives with her fingers as they cross each other making a star shape* I'm an elite assassin trained under by Rin Stacey tehehe. Umm lets see I'm a genetically made succubus, so I'm not your normal demon *eyes flash red*. I've done like a ton of missions for the agency. My specialty is killing men since they fall in love with me, isn't it great? Teheheh. Well enough about my job now its time to talk about my favorite things I do! I love playing sports, which makes me very very competitive on trying to win I hate losing and trust me if I do I won't let it down. I don't like reading a whole lot unless its only necessary to learn, not as a past time. I love listening to music, anything but that sick country or awful rap songs. I love to be destructive and I have quite a temper on me. Theme parks are my favorite or like anything thats super fun and life threatening. I guess you can tell its going to be pretty hard to kill me especially since I have two wings that appear out fo my back along with two tiny horns on my head along with a tail of course thats what I really look like.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Holly's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's Characters   Holly's Characters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:05 pm

Holly's Characters Emo-gu10
Holly's Characters Emo_bo10

Alright lets hurry and get this shit over with. I don't want to stay around long. Names Sam Mansion known as she school punk, loser, and outcast for being helled back two years in high school, couldn't really give two shits though. I didn't care what others thought of me as long as I had my friends around. I'll admit I'm not book smart or any shit like that, that's my friend Danny who is a super genius on that stuff. And my friend Krystal is rich, beautiful, and very athletic, book smart as well.
Tsk I know both my friends are incredible, but me? No I'm some lowlife that everyone wants to step on top of. My life wasn't always that way before I...I left my mother to die. My father James would never let it down, never a day in my life. It's because of him my life is a living hell hole. I was only five when my mother and I left the grocery store that night, I faintly remember it rained, feeling the cold drops hitting my face as we walked on home.... It was then when three men stopped us, my mother pushing me behind her, trying to protect her five year old son from these men. She begged them to take her money and leave them alone, but they wanted other things... My mother told me to run for my life and I did so without taking a single look back at her, fearing for my own life. By the time I reached the far corner... screams were echoing through the alley ways, I knew I shouldn't have ran. Quickly as my five year old feet could carry me, I ran back to her, but it was too late. I looked over my mother's lifeless body seeing her dressed ripped off of her and a wound in her chest, letting the red liquid flow with the heavy rain.

I will never forget that horror.. I shouldn't ran and god damnit my father pounds that memory into my head every single day of my worthless life.

I needed time away from my home life so I joined the local gang known as the Dark Crows. We wore black leather jackets with raven wings on the back, I rarely ever wear mine considering I didn't want my father to find out about it. I was 18 when I joined and took that pistol in my hands. It was heavy and cold as I held the weapon that can take a single human life away. To this day I never let a single shot off with my pistol even though time and time again I was temped to kill my father for all the abuse he's done to me over the past 14 years of my life.
Every time that bastard came home drunk I would get the beating of a life time, even if I was asleep in my bed or just coming home from school. No one at school questioned about it except Danny and Krystal, but I never wanted them to get involved with my home life... but even my fellow gang members worried and offered me to stay there. I would have accepted their invention in a heart beat, but I enjoyed my friends at school and I wasn't sure how I left about killing people.. Sure stealing was my ideal, but taking someones life? I wasn't completely sure on it.

For a while I had a girlfriend named Emily and damn I had the hots for her. At first we were just curious friends and then everything changed while we were out shopping at the local convenience store. I didn't expect the rival gang to be there. I had put Emily into danger because of me! I couldn't stand it if she died on me from me running away again. I was shot right in the chest, feeling that pain covering my whole body as my eyes started to grow heavy. It was then I felt another sharp pain in my neck as Emily had saved my life with her vampire powers.
I Didn't turn into vampire, but its powers had healed and closed my bullet wound. After that I passed out and woke up in her house.

We went out for a year which I thought was a happy one..... one day I arrived to her house to find her gone. No calls, notes, anything she just got up and disappeared. I figured she didn't need some human guy to hang around with, but to Emily she was all I had left in me compared to the rest of the hell hole I lived in. I was heart broken, to find she had left... weeks went by and my depression was getting worse and worse until a letter arrived in the mail addressed to me?

I opened the letter to find that my mother was apart of some organization known as the Hunters. Packing my stuff while my drunk lard father was out I run off and took the first bus I could. When I arrived at the huge complex building I addressed about the letter I received and spoke to the head of the office to see what this was about. Test after test I was taken into as finally I acted out getting upset about this bullshit wanting answered goddammnit!
They finally confirmed I had hunter's blood in my veins, however it wasn't awaken yet and asked if they could continue the tests in order to awaken in.  They promised me a new life here with a steady job and nice pay. I... enjoyed the new life and was surprised I would be killing some monsters. During my time as a Hunter I only learned the basics as I killed small monsters nothing S  class like werewolves or vampires.

It was then my trust was tested when I had finally find Emily again. Pissed off and hurt I raged out at her, willing to kill her for breaking my heart. I knew vampires could live forever, knowing that a single year was nothing to them, nothing at all except it was a living hell for me.

Months after the encounter with Emily I was assigned to my first real mission, not some petty demon, but a hellhound. I was excited to hunt one down, but my excitement turned into disdain as I was betrayed by the head of the order himself. I fell into Hell tortured with my body ripped apart as I sat in that pit of lava, that burned away my humanity. I was nothing but a demon now. All my memories were gone even most of my emotions, however I refused to listen to Lucifer as I escaped Hell with a few other people. Now I'm fighting on their side along with trying to remember my past once again. I met Emily and Nix who I don't remember much about except I used to date Emily and I worked with Nix.    

I hope your not blind enough to see my features but I'll at least tell you in case your a dumbass. I have jet black hair with some blood red mixed into it. My eyes are red as well and grow darker the angrier I get. I have gages in my ears along with piercings on my face and mouth. I'm fairly tall being 5'10" and fairly built, nothing too extreme though. I'm just as strong as an vampire considering my past life I was a Hunter who was given super human strength already. Ever since I became a demon my temper is very short, taking no bullshit from anyone. I still feel some kindness or compassion in whatever is left in my soul along with love? Maybe I can't remember that emotion very much.
My specialty are guns which fits great with my dead on aim, although guns aren't as necessary no that I can shoot fireballs out of my hands, but I guess they re required for killing certain demons. I still have luck on my side as I gamble and is great at counting cards without getting caught. Only way I made money for my lunches back in high school before that lame ass principle called gambling in school off and handed me another pink slip

I'm weak to holy items such as crosses or water. Sun light has no effect, but pure holy light or incantations can send me back to hell, leaving me stuck with that pussy of a demon known as Lucifer who plans on ruling earth for himself. I don't see why earth is any better than Hell, but hey I guess being surrounded by the hot weather and piss attitude people would want me to leave too.

I don't really care what I wear, a long as its dark and it fits nice I don't give a damn.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Holly's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's Characters   Holly's Characters EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Holly's Characters Layer-10

Hellooo everyone!!! *Gives a friendly wave* my name is Nix Maxwell if you couldn't tell I'm really really out going, well mostly around people I know hehe. If you couldn't tell I have a sunset sort of color hair which I love! I have a rather thin body figure sadly, nothing much at top and a small ass I know I know I don't have much of a figure like my older sister Roxanne *She sighs sadly while twirling some of her hair* Anyways I have beautiful dark purple colored eyes tat match perfect with my hair color. And right now I'm 18 years of age.. which actually stopped, but I'll explain that later

Hmm I looove to go shopping for clothes, but I mainly like anything that's super cute and fits nicely on me. I'm also into that 'steampunk theme' thing I just love the clothing style! Maybe I'm more for vintage sort of stuff. Very rarely do I ever wear dresses or skirts. Its not my kind of thing since I enjoy running around a whole lot. I'm more for wearing mechanic kind of style or anything with a simple t-shirt and shorts.

In case you don't know I'm part of the Order known as the Hunters just like my big sister and father. I honestly don't remember much about my mother and only six years ago while I was in middle school, our father was killed during a mission *Looks down sadly* For the last six years my older sister (Who is only 3 years older than me) took care of me as best as she could. Between working for the guild and taking care of me I completely understand she was busy all the time, but no matter what we always stuck together. I know home life wasn't great at first I tried a few local jobs working at a cafe after school, trying to help sis earn some money for ourselves. We lived in a small apartment for a long time and bought a lot of instinct noodles or take out. It wasn't until I was 16 when sis was finally taking part in bigger missions for the order. She began making a lot of money then. Yahoooo hehe. Hmm now that I think about it I don't know what her specialty is. Roxanne always called a large backpack full of things and made sure I never looked. She always yelled at me when I asked about the Order *Crosses arms making a pouty face* but I think.... I think she wanted me away from the life of being a Hunter

After high school was at a close... well before we started to hate each other. *Sighs looking nervous* I don't blame my sister for dating my ex-boyfriend, but... come on shouldn't you know! I-I talked about him all the time around sis unless she didn't care
*Looks down sadly now*
After I-I saw Tristan come home with sis one night I fled the house and walked around the streets in the city for hours. I hated both of them and never wanted to go back for both of the dummies hurting me like that! I stayed out all night sitting on a street corner until.. *blushes* a handsome man came by asking me if I was alright *sighs happily* I remember how Sam walked me to his house and we spent all night talking about things. He was the one who suggested I join he order, but I didn't have anything to offer for them. I mean just cu my father ad sister were part of the Order doesn't mean I'm allowed to be.

I-I didn't know what else to do so I decided to head on over and sign up. I-it was weird at first.. knowing all the strange tests they had done to me, until my strength had increased. I-I had no idea being a Hunter could give you such a boost! I loved how I could hear a bit better and smell cookies from miles away tehehe. Worked for the Hunters for a few years and found I skilled as a gun slinger and an archer. I mostly had the smarts though and was super nervous to go out into the field a lot of the times. I never went alone on a hunt, but I knew every weakness and information about the monster and its class ranking. After a while I stopped talking to Sam he was... different after a few missions ago. I still secretly had a crush on him, but I didn't want to bother him. Time passed and his attitude was worse as he ignored me and never wanted to hang out anymore. I felt... it might have been for the better considering... my relationship with Tristan didn't go very well...

A month or so later I discovered Sam had gone missing, they reported it a few weeks after the actual time he was missing. I couldn't believe this! Sam was strong and could handle himself. He might not have the smarts, but I knew something was up it seemed fishy

It was then I discovered Sam was gone... nothing but blood in the area he was reported missing in and a large crack in the earth, seeing it was the work of demons. I wanted to investigate more, but was stopped by vampires. I did something however...I never wanted to do. I hated demons and what not for killing my father... I would never forgive myself for being one of them, but Sam was in trouble I knew demons killed and left the body as a prize or would even eat them at times, but would always show a sign of... left overs. I decided to take this vamp up on her offer... what else had I left to loose. Hell even my ex was there so no point in going back.

Months later I trained under Emily. I discovered my new found strength and abilities of controlling gravity either making myself light as a feather or heavy as a meteor hitting Earth. However... even with my new powers the very city I loved was destroyed... Through all the mess and chaos we were able to find Sam again, but he was a full fledged demon with no memories.. *Blushes but then looks down sadly* I guess I was just happy enough we found Sam and we wasn't against us, but now we have problems of demons pouring out of hell as they are trying to destroy Earth!

I don't honestly know if my sister is alive or not I heard... I heard most of the Hunters didn't make it out alive.... I can only hope I find my sister and m-maybe forgive her
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Holly's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Koneko   Holly's Characters EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 7:21 pm

Holly's Characters Ae0169c5f451bfe049bc7cf1c63558ca

I don't remember who I am exactly, but I know I had a family with parents... It sometimes hard to remember my life when I was alive. My name is Koneko....Thats all I can remember about myself. For the last few years I've been drifting alone by myself. I occupationally hang out with Azrael whose was a grim reaper, but I don't see him too often.
I like to let my spirit roam free and people watch in my spare time. When you live in a world where no one can see you... it gets lonely. You think being dead is fun some might say? Ha! I can't even pick up objects or else it drains my soul energy and I get knocked out. So what if being knocked out in the realm of the dead right? Wrong! It could be weeks or even months before I regain conscientiousness again or another spirit that didn't move on wonder around my soul. I haven't run into any problems with feeling my soul disappearing or whatever, but I wouldn't want to risk it. From what I could understand from Azrael there are demons out there that want human souls. To eat or to transform them into something...far more worse. I think I have to find something about myself as Azrael put it to me, maybe about how I died? What did happen to me and what about my family? Too bad that reaper doesn't like to stick around too often or else I might be able to move on with my life and see my relatives that moved on, right? How am I suppose to move on if I can't even interact with people that are alive...what do I do?
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Holly's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Theodore Masters   Holly's Characters EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 5:30 pm

Name: Theodore Masters
Species: Average human born blind
Powers/Abilities: Vast knowledge about monsters and their weaknesses
Holly's Characters Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThG-nz8AiVfRHjEuV4LXWutwYTHZOF9R1BXr8kI2w7VQTmcv6-CA

H-hello there my name is Theodore Masters. Most of my friends called me Theo for short. As far back as I can remember I was born blind. I was unable to read braille until the age of ten when I was adopted by the Masters. The orphanage I was taken in at didn’t have the funds to acquire braille texts for me so I didn’t know how to read, but my English was almost perfect. I could pick up things fairly easy, such as cooking. Most of the time I would be left alone since I wasn’t interested playing with the other children at the orphanage and taught myself how to cook. It was pretty difficult at first ending up with cuts on my fingers and burns on my hands. By the time I was adopted by the Masters I received help from my older brother Devan with the cooking. Even though his nose was always stuck in a book, he was willing to help me learn how to take care of myself. After practicing and having some guidance from my older brother I was able to make full course meals without any problems.

So cooking is a fairly large part of my life, but I also enjoy engrossing in conversation with people. It keeps my mind occupied, as my older brother tells me ‘I’m a down to earth person.’ I enjoy listening and talking with strangers, learning about people and the world.  As far as I know I was given a very nice life, thanks to the Masters.  
Even though I been with this family for fourteen years, I barely know anything about my adopted father. My mother on the other hand, loves to drink herself to sleep every night. It’s my usual routine to help her into bed and make sure shes comfortable before I retreat to the bedroom. I think my mother Jane feels lonely and hurt since her husband is barely there in our lives. He’s so busy running his business he doesn’t even acknowledged we exist. That’s properly why my older brother Devan works so hard, to get his father’s approval one day. He’s also very ashamed of our mother which is why he buries himself in his work so often. Jane use to be a genius in the business, inventing the latest technology and could arise in any difficult situation. I remember a time when I was in the other room listening to my mother barking command over the radio on how to capture the monster and save the victims in time. Did I forget to mention my family is in the monster hunting business? Oops I guess I forgot about that, tehe. Ever since my adopted father got a huge lead on a certain monster hes been away studying up on them in a facility he build a few years ago. I’m in the dark about what goes on there, but from what my older brother told me that there… was something inhumane about that facility. No matter how much I tried to pry information from Devan, he would ignore me or change the subject.

I don’t usually help in the family business due to my handicap, but Devan has made a device for me to listen to texts by scrolling his device across the pages to read for me. That way I get myself caught up in monster lore. It’s quiet frightening to know that so many of these creature exist within our world making it astonishing that more than eighty percent of the human population doesn’t even know about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holly's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly's Characters   Holly's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Holly's Characters
Page 1 of 1