Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Roses

A dark fantasy supernatural role play site. All are welcome. Characters can be posted as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Deep End of Fear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:26 am

Sam walked out of his room and bummed right into Emily who was still wet from her shower. "Oh hey sorry about that" he told her as he looked at her and smiled a bit. He nodded his head and smiled when she mentioned if he go enough sleep in. And sleeping for that long felt wonderful. She took his hand and let him into the bedroom. He raised an eyebrow and wondered what Emily was going to do. To Sam's surprise she just changed right in front of him. /Damn! Shes not scared one bit of changing in front of a guy. Guess being a vampire you just don't care I suppose.../ He thought as he crossed his arms and tried his hardest to look away from Emily. He was very attracted to Emily and it was almost impossible not too look while she was changing in front of him. He cold feel his face blush a little as he rubbed the back of his neck feeling a bit nervous.

"Umm.. yeah that's fine... And well I am kind of hungry so maybe some food and then we could go into town" he was saying to Emily. He gave her a smile once she was all dressed and ready to go. "Damn you look sexy" Sam blushed as he lowered his head and felt his dark hair cover his face. He couldn't help but blurt that out after seeing her. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and gave Emily a sheepish smile as he tried to look up at her.
Back to top Go down
https://mistyroses.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:48 am

Emily laughed a soft, velvety soft laugh. "Why thank you! I try my hardest to look sexy." She said with a playful wink. "And if you look in a mirror you'll see yet another sexy person." She said, smiling at Sam. "Give me a minute or two to do my make-up real fast." She said, and sat down in front of her vanity. She quickly started applying make-up, finishing off her eyes within three minutes. She put on foundation, a tad bit of blush and some shimmer and smiled and blew a kiss in her mirror. She stood and returned to Sam.

"Okay, all set! So, do you want some home-made food, or do you want to go to a restaurant?" She asked, grabbing a pair of high heeled sandals. She slipped her feet easily into them and she stood, now at Sam's height. "Damn your eyes are beautiful." She said, smiling at him, staring deeply into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:59 am

Sam smirked at Emily when she called him sexy, giving him a bit of an ego now. His blush faded now that he was over the embarrassment of watching her dress and blurting out words. Sam crossed his arms as he leaned up against the wall as Emily was doing her makeup.
"I never had home cooked food, how about some of that stuff" he smiled at Emily as he bounced up against the wall and took a step towards her. Without realizing it he took Emily's hand and held it as he looked right at her instead of looking down like he had to lately. He snickered at her as she was now his height.
"You know, I don't think I could ever get used to you being so tall" He took his free hand and padded the top of her head as he laughed a bit" But it makes it easier to do this though" he leaned in and gave Emily a quick kiss. He backed away and let go of her hand.
"Alright how about some good food to eat, I'm starving!" he told Emily.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:09 am

Emily kissed back when he kissed her and laughed at his height joke. "Well no need to worry, I won't stay this tall forever." She said, and winked at Sam. She led him out of her room and into the kitchen. She sat down on the table and spread her arms wide. "Pick anything out from anywhere and I'll cook it for you. Just don't look in the mini fridge..." She said, hoping he wouldn't. 'Well if he does I hope he likes bottles and jars of blood...' She thought, and bit her lip gently.

While she sat her mind wandered. She thought about Mexico, where she had visited just a few months earlier and the time she had there. 'The hunting was amazing too.' She thought. Then she thought of the terrified kid who saw her hunt. Her eyes teared a bit but she blinked them away. 'No one found the remains...' She thought, and again she felt guilty and horrified at having turned a little helpless kid into a vampire.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:18 am

Sam smirked at Emily when she kissed him back and he followed her to the kitchen. He nodded his head at her as he looked through the shelves and doors, looking at the food. He wasn't really sure what to eat. Most of the time he ate whatever or fast foods since no one at his house cooked. The only time Sam every got a good meal was when Krystal would bring him one for lunch a school. Sam looked around until he found something that sounded good to him and walked back over towards Emily. He looked at her for a moment as he sat down across from her as Sam placed his arms on the table.
"Hey... you ok?" he asked her since he noticed her watered eyes a little. It wasn't too noticeable, but Sam could pick up on stuff like that easily.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:24 am

Emily snapped out of her daydream when Sam spoke to her. "oh, yeah, just daydreaming was all." She said with a shrugs. "Anyways, what do you have picked out?" She asked, smiling down at him. She was getting thirsty again, and she really didn't want to go out hunting. "Hey. I uhh....Have something I need to do, and it's not exactly pleasant to watch so uhm...I hope you don't mind?" She said as she walked over to her mini fridge. She opened it and pulled out a jar of blood, but kept it mostly hidden from Sam.

She screwed the lid off with one solid motion and pressed the edge of the jar to her lips. The sweet smell of the blood filled her nose and she smiled as she downed the entire jar in a matter of seconds. No blood got on any of her clothes, but it was dripping slightly from her chin. She used the tip of her finger to wipe it off and she licked it clean. She washed out the jar and returned to Sam.

"Sorry about that..." She said in a soft, hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:38 am

Sam nodded his head at Emily, but he wasn't fully convinced about it only being a daydream. He decided to drop the subject anyways and wait till she tells him herself."Hmmm oh yeah I was wondering you could make some steak with some veggies" He smiled a little at Emily. He knew steak was something he rarely got, but for some reason it sounded so good.
Sam watched Emily get up and head to the mini fridge as she reached down and pulled something out. She held the jar to her lips and started to drink the deep red liquid. Once she was down she placed the jar back into the mini fridge as she had a look of embarrassment on her face. "Hey I'm alright with it. I know you have to eat and that's fine. I don't mind it really, I'm kind of used to seeing blood a lot" he was telling Emily as he stood up and walked towards her. He placed his arms around Emily and hugged her.
"You don't have to be embarrassed about it Emily. You can drink whenever you want ok? You gotta eat too" he smirked at Emily as he let her go now. "Although... your cuter when your embarrassed though" he snickered at Emily then as Sam placed his hands in his black skinny jean's pockets.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:09 am

Emily skipped along through town, enjoying the hot summer day. She had her hair put up in a high pony tail and had her feathers tied back as well. She was wearing a skin tight short skirt with a matching shirt and sandal heels. She eventually started walking, and pulled out her phone.

"Fuck." She stopped walking and turned to Sam. "Sorry, but my brother needs to go do a few things for him. I won't be more than maybe twenty minutes. Maybe a little less depending how fast things go." She said. She kissed him and started to walk away. "See you in a bit!!" She said as she waved.

Her first stop was at the bank, making sure her brother had enough money in his account to buy this car he wanted. As she got to the teller, she gave the full information, and smiled when she got the good news. She walked out and called her brother. "You got enough. Need me to go to the dealership with you or do you need me to go buy you the drink you want?" She listened to the reply and nodded. "Okay. See you in a little." And hung up and headed over to a convenient store down the road.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:32 am

Sam nodded his head at Emily and gave her a quick smile. "Its alright Em, I'll be looking around town when your done" He blushed for a moment when she kissed. He watched Emily run off down the street as he kept on walking towards town. He shoved his hands into his skinny jean pockets while he let his hair cover his right eye. Once Sam had made it to town he headed to the first store he saw. He stopped as he checked his wallet to see how much cash he had to spend. /Only twenty bucks..... its enough/ He thought to himself as he put his wallet back into his jeans pocket.

Sam looked around the small store and noticed clothes for both guys and girls and soon grew bored of looking. He walked out of the store and then soon started to walk along down the street till something caught his eye. His smile grew a bit as he walked into the store. He looked around at the different gems and stones and thought of how Krystal and Danny would take these babies alll the time for pure fun. He sighed as he looked around and then a bright blue gem, set in silver caught his eye."Wow.. thats awesome looking... I wonder if Emily would like this" he looked at the necklace for a long time before he left. Sam noticed he must of spent a while in there since much more people were on the streets now. Sam spotted another store and decided he might as well buy himself a pop to drink while he was waiting for Emily. Sam was about to step in side till someone grabbed him and held his mouth as he was being dragged into the alley way behind the store.

"This is our territory you piece of shit!!" He heard someone yell at him. They were both wearing masks over there heads as he looked at them. They shouted at him and then Sam realized that this was another gang. /Shit/ he thought as they realized they were from his rival gang. They knew who Sam was... which wasn't good at all. Without saying anymore they started to beat him up, kicking and punching him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:42 am

Emily got Tristen's drink and walked out and headed for the dealership. She got there, gave him the drink, and left when he said he got the car already. She wondered where Sam was and wished she could get to him fast. 'Oh well. Just look ol' girl." She thought, and weaved through the streets.

She walked by an alley and heard a struggle. Upon further hearing, she realized someone was getting jumped. When she realized it was Sam, a strong, violent wind flew down the alley. She watched as the people struggled to stay on their feet. She ran down the alley and in no more than a second she was checking on Sam. "Are you okay?" She whispered, checking him over.

She heard the guys who were attacking Sam talk shit on her. In a split second she was on her feet and hurled one guy on the wall, watching as he splat and fell to the ground. She picked him up and flew him to the other side, watching as his body violently smacked the brick building. He fell to the ground, groaning in pain. The other guy tried running away and Emily made sure he didn't get away.

She ran and stopped in front of him, and smiled. He was looking back and wasn't paying attention. She laid a powerful punch right to his ribs. She heard a loud crack and laughed. "Enjoy the pain fucker." She said, knowing she broke a rib or three. She ran back to Sam and stood him up. "Are you okay?" She whispered, hugging him gently.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:53 am

Sam coughed and shook his head as he started to get his vision back in focus. He couldn't believe how strong Emily really was /Better make note not to make her angry/ he thought as he watched Emily beat them all up. When she was done, Emily walked over and helped Sam up.
He held his side a bit and held in the pain.
"What a great way to start off the afternoon" he looked at Emily.
"But you were amazing though" he kissed her cheek. He didn't like help but in this case.." Hey... thanks Emily for he help... you basically saved me" he smiled at her as they walked out of the alley way.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:09 am

Emily noticed him wince in pain. "We're going to get some wrap." She said, leading him towards a drug store she knew had medical wrap. "And you're welcome. I bet you didn't want my help but even if you had told me no I would've done it." She said with a smile.

She walked into the store and headed right for the aisle with the wrap. She picked up three cases, just in case, went and paid for them and left with Sam. As they got out of the store, she noticed a few guys on her sides with guns. They were aimed right them and Emily growled. "Sam, I'm sorry for this...." She said as she pushed him back into the store. All the gunman shot right at her, many bullets impaling her. She laughed and a giant strong wind blew threw, making the bullets fly off else where. No one else got hurt, and Emily glared at the gunman.

"I hadn't planned on killing anyone today, but you fuckers just changed that." She said as she ran right towards one and sank her fangs deep into his neck. She drank a bit and with an invisible flick of her wrists the mans neck was broke. She did the same with the other, but this time she changed the neck snapping to cracking every rib in the mans body, knowing a lot would puncture his lungs.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:25 am

Sam felt Emily push him back into the store of the store. When he got back there he fell to the ground. When he started to get up and was about to comfort Emily on why she pushed him for, he heard gun shoots. Sam shot up and looked around for Emily, but when he got him he felt a pain through his chest and then through his whole body. He fel to his knees and released he got shoot. "Shit!" he swore as he held his shoulder to hep stop the bleeding
"Its just not my day.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Emily rushed in when everything was finished. She saw Sam had gotten shot and scooped him up swiftly in her arms. "Put pressure on it. A lot of pressure and don't stop until I say so." She said, and ran out of the store like a bullet being shot from a gun. She dashed through town at top speed, making it to the forest in record time.

The trees proved to be a tough challenge since she was going so fast. But all the experience she gained by running through here multiple times paid off as she swerved effortlessly through the thick forest. Soon enough they were at her home in the hills, and she ran to the kitchen and set him down on the table. So grabbed a semi-large chefs knife, a small plastic bowl, a rag, a lighter, and some alcohol.

"Now Sam, I am going to tell you this one time: This is going to hurt, but you must not move an inch or else a bullet won't be the only thing stuck in your shoulder." As she said that, she picked up the knife and lighter and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Sam was gritting his teeth as he nodded his head at Emily. A single word never left his mouth as he held in the pain for the bullet in his shoulder. he was thankful it wasn't anywhere vital or else he would of died. The pain wasn't anything new to him, he had been shot before, in the arm, so he knew the feeling although his was much worse than the arm.

As Emily raced home, Sam tried his best to put pressure on his arm, but the moving around caused him to get go a few times. Once they were home he felt Emily set him down and watched as she gathered a few things for him. He looked at the items on the other table and sighed as he closed his eyes. "Alright I'm ready just try to be quick to get it out. I also might of lost some blood on the way home" he was saying as he was feeling a bit dizzy now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Emily rolled her eyes. She knew he didn't know of the healing powers that some Vampires possess, but she was a little irritated that he was rushing her. She took the rag, wiped away most of the blood and cut off circulation to his arm while she did this. She took the knife and heated the tip, and very carefully inched it in his skin. She held the skin open with the knife, and quickly grabbed a pair of tweezers.

She took the tweezers and pulled the bullet out of his skin and set it in the bowl. She removed the knife and set it along with the tweezers in the bowl with the bullet. She then closed her eyes, relaxed, and look Sam dead in the eyes.

"Don't freak out." She said, and bite the bullet wound. No venom escaped from her fangs, but after a few long minutes of biting, she backed off. The wound slowly began to close, and after a few shorter minutes, it was completely closed off. She took the rag and cut it free from his arm and smiled at him. "There. All better." She replied as she kissed the pale white scar that just formed. 'Cold as me.' She thought with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:01 pm

As Emily was working on fixing the wound, Sam was moving his eyes around looking around the room. No sound could be heard from him as he bit back the bitter pain he felt in his chest. After a little while he looked towards Emily who had bit him. She told him not to worry so he did just that. The wound soon healed within seconds and the pain also started to die away. He looked in amazement as traced his finger over his scar and touched Emily's finger. He smiled at her and soon grabbed her hand.

Jokingly he spoke as he sat up now. "Haha I wont turn into a vampire will I?" he smirked knowing she wouldn't of bitten him for just a small chest wound unless she lost control...'no...' he thought for a moment as he smiled at her. 'She wouldn't of done that plus her fangs would of gone deeper' he was thinking as he stood up now and got off the table. Sam let go of Emily's hand and stretched out his limbs as he moved his shoulder. "Haha amazing!" he turned back towards Emily as his dark hair fell in his face covering one of his eyes. Sam reached over and grabbed her hand, he leaned down and gave her a quick kiss. "Guess I owe you one for this"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Emily kissed back and smiled, keeping his hand in hers. "Oh yeah, you'll sooooo turn into a vampire!" She said jokingly, and giggled. "No, some vampires possess healing qualities. I'm lucky enough to be one if them." She said, and touched his scar again. "And that spot will forever be cold as ice." She said. "Just like me!" She shouted, and did a little dance.

"Well, now that our day is over in town..." She said. "What to do, what to do..." She mumbled, and thought for a bit. Her face lit up when she found the perfect thing. She giggled and pulled Sam towards her room. "Come on! I know what to do. And you CAN'T stop me!" She said, and she pushed him into her room. She sat him down at her vanity, pulled his hair back, and giggled. "Make over!!!!" She said, and looked at Sam in the mirror. "Ready?!" She asked, excited.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Sam smiled at Emily as he held onto her hand. He looked down at his scar and felt it "Cold as ice forever huh? I wouldn't mind" he told her as he traced his fingers over it and flipped his hair a bit to get his hair out of his face.

He followed Emily towards her room and raised an eyebrow at her, wondering what she was planning. As soon as she dragged him in and sat him down, he heard the worst words in the world. He groaned deeply as his head dropped and made himself look deeply depressed. "Are you serious?!" His hand slapped his face as then looked at Emily. "Am I going to look like a girl or something?" he asked with a heavy sigh not excited in the least about this idea at all. For a split moment he wished he was knocked out on that table from pain instead of this. Sam knew he wasn't fast or strong enough to get away from her if he tried to escape from her grasp.

Finally Sam was giving in knowing he wasn't going to win this. He sighed as he lifted his head up 'I feel like my face is going to get rapped' he thought to himself as he looked at Emily a bit worried of what she would do to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:04 am

Emily rolled her eyes a bit. "Now don't worry! I'm not going to totally girl-a-fy you! I'm just going to slap on some make up and fix up that hair and see what happens!" She said with a smile. She started by pinning his hair back so all his face was showing. She got a bowl of water and a face scrub, just as a base to start with. "Close your eyes." She said, and when he did she dabbed some water on his face and rubbed on some of the scrub. She waited a minute and washed it off, drying his face with a clean shirt she had laying around. "Okay...Face oil free, lets begin!" She said, and grabbed some make up.

She started with the foundation. She applied a moderate amount and examined the work, and she nodded in approval. "Now that we have our base...Some blush!" She said, and applied a light layer of pale pink blush. She smiled, and moved on. She grabbed some contouring make up and enhanced his facial structure; making his cheek bones more defined, making his nose a bit more noticeable, and put some around his jaw to bring out his perfect jaw line. She squeeled in happiness and examined him. He hadn't been facing the mirror, which was her main goal.

"Okay, now that we have your main face done, lets move on to your eyes." She said, and grab some mascara. She applied a generous amount on both top lashes and a small amount on the bottom lashes to really bring out his eyes. She examined the rest of his eyes and thought for a moment. "Close your eyes again." She said, and grabbed a skin colored eye shadow. She applied a generous amount, and moved on to add a little bit of black. She added a bit of grey over the black to give his eyes a little smokey appearance. She smiled and grabbed her liquid eyeliner and applied a thin line around the tops of his eyelids. She set it down and examined her work. "Okay, open your eyes, look up and do NOT blink or flinch for this next part. It's going to hurt a bit, but it'll be over in no time." She said, and grabbed her water liner and quickly applied it to both eyes.

"All done!" She said, excited. "Well, almost. Your hair...Hmm..." She said, and took him to her bathroom. She left the light off so he wouldn't see his make over in the mirror. She bent him over the tub, turned the light on, and washed his hair. She wrapped it in a towel, turned the light back off and led him to her vanity, making sure his back was to the mirror. She grabbed her blow drier, dried his hair, then straightened it. She squeeled happily. "Totally done!" She yelled, waiting for him to look in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:53 am

Sam was not happy at all about any of this. He didn't know what any of this girly stuff was that she was placing onto his face. It smelled weird to him especially the whole black thing stuff that went on his lashes. It felt too weird to him to have this make over stuff done to him. Sam sighed a bit quietly as he was told to close his eyes while she poked on them. He hated the feeling, it felt like Emily was trying to poke his eye out.
'Why do girl do this stuff to themselves anyways..' he thought for a moment as he was then told to open his eyes again as Emily once again poked on them.

When Sam was told to stand up he tried his hardest to turn around and see what she did to him in the mirror, but her tight grip on him prevented him to do so. As she was dragging him to the bathroom he smiled knowing he could at least have a glimpse of himself when he would walk past the mirror. But the idea failed when Emily turned off the night.

"Vampires have night vision too huh?" he sighed in defeat as she messed with Sam's hair as she was pulling on it and then brought this hot iron close to his face. Even though Sam couldn't see his hair style he could jest tell it was a bit longer than usually since the flat iron was straightening it out. He blew a few strands of hair out of his face while Emily was working on the rest of his hair. For a moment Sam thought about drifting off asleep not sure how much longer of this unbearable process he could take.

Before long Sam heard Emily squeal in happiness. 'Well... either I'm really good looking....or look like a complete girl' He thought with a sigh as he turned around for the moment of judgement on this 'makeover'. Sam looked in the mirror and wasn't sure for a moment if that was really him or not. He looked so different not like some kid off the street or looking to pick a gang fight. He touched the side of his cheek softly and traced his hand against it.
"Wow Emily... I look a lot different... like some rich dude or something..." Sam looked down and placed a hand on each side of the bathroom sink. He looked down at the drain and shook his head for a moment. He was about to say something, but instead he placed a happy face on and looked at Emily. He turned around and hugged her. "Is this how you see me? Not some trash punk looking to start a fight?" He broke away and paused for a moment. Sure he was upset he had to stoop down a bit in his pride, but seeing how much Emily fixed him up made him feel a bit better about himself. He scratched his head as he looked down and smirked. "You think I look handsome huh?" as he said this a tiny blush could be seen as Sam tried to hide it from Emily.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:20 am

Emily laughed and smiled. "No, silly! I can't really describe how I see you. I just thought this would be a fun experiment. But yes, I do think you look extremely handsome. With the exception of the blush you look like a normal emo guy." She said with a wink. "You don't have to keep this on anymore. I'm not forcing you to go out into public like this." She said, shrugging a bit. "Unless you want to." She said with a wink, then laughed.

Emily skipped around and sat on her bed. "There's some makeup removing scrubs on the counter. Use them if you wish." She said, still smiling. He looked exactly like her brother with his make over, and she chuckled as quietly as she could to herself. 'Oh, I am so telling Tristen this when Sam goes to bed.' She thought, and turned to look at herself in the mirror. She smiled and brushed out her hair, not realizing how messy it had gotten in the run home.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:19 am

Sam smirked as he shook his head at Emily and gave a light sigh. He grabbed the scrub and started to remove the makeup. Sure it made him look different, but there was no way in hell he was going to keep this stuff on. "Girls are weird" he said as he started to brush away the makeup. He left his hair straight though since Sam didn't think it looked too bad on him.

"So you like emo guys or something?" He was saying as he turned off the bathroom light after cleaning the makeup off his face. He placed his hand on the side of his face, feeling a little sore from scrubbing so hard on it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:34 am

Emily laughed at his comment on girls. "You must have never heard of the videos called 'My girlfriend does my makeup'. They're quite popular, ya know." She said teasingly. "Besides, it gave us something to do." She said. "Well, mainly me." She added with a giggle.

'Emo guys? No. I did your eye makeup like one because that is the only style that looks good on guys personally." She said, bouncing a bit on her bed. "The rest of your makeup, with the exception of the blush, is what I always see on guys who do makeup. I could've went all out and totally girl-i-fied you." She teased.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Sam shook his head at Emily and smirk. "Nope. Never head of it and thank god I haven't" he said as he rubbed his hand against his cheek. He looked at Emily and for a moment he stiffened up when she said how she could of' girl-i-fied him. "Thanks for not doing that by the way" he was saying as he rubbed he back of his neck with his hand.

Sam walked around the room and then back at Emily. He thought about the gang, high school, his friends, but he didnt think or even miss his father.

"So... what was your life like before you... umm turned, I guess you call it that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deep End of Fear
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Roses :: The Pond-
Jump to: