Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Roses

A dark fantasy supernatural role play site. All are welcome. Characters can be posted as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlit Dayze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Moonlit Dayze Empty
PostSubject: Moonlit Dayze   Moonlit Dayze EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 3:17 am

The river glistened and danced under the light of the bright moon. The light ripples provided a calming peace. The sound of the river flowing, and the leaves gently rustling with the breeze soothing the pressures of the day. It had rained earlier in the day, perfuming the area with the sweet scent of the surrounding forest. One could lose touch with reality here; escape the mental pressures that the day brings.

Emily sat perched on rocks that lined the rivers edge. She listened to the sounds of the animals scurrying through the forest, the river flowing, and inhaled a deep breath of the perfumed forest. Exhaling slowly, she glanced up at the sky and smiled. The moon hadn’t been this bright in a while, and the stars seemed more luminous than usual. ‘This is what peace feels like...’

In the darkness of night, Emily felt complete as a being. Time always seemed to pass so slowly; no sunrise or sunset to disrupt the peace. No people to disrupt her “sanctuary”. Her time spent every night at the rivers edge was the only time she felt she truly had to herself. Some nights she could paint whatever her heart desired; other nights she brought her books and read in the moonlight. But most nights, she let her mind empty and wander, refreshing her mental stability for the next day.

The moonlight trickling down made shadows dance throughout the forest. Emily watched their eerie dance, allowing herself to get so immersed she failed to realize Sam had crept up behind her.

“You know, Em, you’re even more stunning in the moonlight.” Sam said, trying to hush his voice as much as possible as to not startle Emily. However soft he made his voice, though, she still jumped and gasped, surprised by his presence.

“You know better than to sneak up on me, Sam!” She whispered, turning to face him. No matter how many times she saw him, she was always taken back by his beauty. Especially in the moonlight; she had always found a difference in his appearance at this time. “You’re one talk, my handsome devil.” Taking her hand lightly in his, he brought it up to his lips and gently kissed her skin.

With her hand in his, Sam helped Emily to her feet and pulled her closer to him. Gently wrapping his free arm around her waist, he started slow dancing with her. “Emily, words alone will never be able to express my feelings for you. Seeing you sitting so gracefully and peacefully just now, was another reminder as to how lucky and blessed I am to have you in my life.” He paused, lightly pressing his lips to hers. “For as long as we both live, I will never leave your side and give myself to you in every way I can. I love you, now and forever, Emily McCallister.”

Emily sank her head into Sams chest, feeling the vibrations of his chest while he spoke so softly to her. A few tears slipped from her eyes, leaving a couple wet marks on his shirt. She looked up at him, and couldn’t believe how lucky she got. With the trees dancing around them, and the moonlight reflecting off his skin, he looked even more handsome to her than ever. With a soft kiss on his lips, she whispered... “Samuel Mansion, you never fail to impress me. From our first date, to getting back together after my disappearance, you have always gone above and beyond for me. I’m so truly blessed with your presence in my life. In every life we have, I will always find you. Our love is eternal, and until the world ends I will love you.”

Smiling at each other, they shared a passionate kiss, and continued their dance and embrace until the first glimpse of the morning sun.
Back to top Go down

Moonlit Dayze
Page 1 of 1