Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Roses

A dark fantasy supernatural role play site. All are welcome. Characters can be posted as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlit Dreamer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:54 pm

The moon shone brightly through the trees of the Eterna Forest. Melody was resting up on a tree stump while she watched her Azurill hop around happily on her ball. Melody smiled and remembered the day Azurill hatched from her egg. The memory brought a tear to her eye and she smiled when Azurill sat on her lap. "Azurill my darling, you have brought so much joy into my life. I thank you so much for that." She said as she kissed Azurill on the top of her head. Azurill smiled in agreement and quickly fell asleep on Melody's lap.

Melody closed her eyes and listened to the gentle breeze that rustled the leaves of the forest. Her mind wandered as she slowly drifted off into sleep, but was quickly awoken by the sound of snapping twigs. Ninetails emerged quickly from her Pokeball and stood guard, her head slowly scanning the surrounding area. She lied down in front of Melody and kept her guard up, small flames coming out of her nose with every breath she took. Azurill, also concerned about Melody, had used Double Team and made many copies of herself to ward off any potential threat.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:08 pm

Kristen was walking through Eterna Forest and hadnt expected to stay there during the night. She was hoping to reach the next city soon to gain supplies and prepare for the next battle. Kristen stopped for a moment and placed a had on Dragonite, she smiled up at him. "If I wasn't afraid of heights we would of been out of here already" She sighed as Kristen let her hand side down and looked at the ground sadly. Dragonite noticed her sadness and bent down to nuzzle his head against her, trying to cheer Kristen up. She smiled as her eyes got all wide eyed. "Awww your just so.. so adorable Dragonite!!! I love you so much" She looked over at Glaceon who was also walking beside them. Glaceon had heard this and tilted her head to the side, giving Kristen a confused look.
"Don't worry your just as cute and lovely just like the rest of us" Kristen gave her a smile and looked out towards the forest.
"Well.. I suppose we better keep moving you two" Kristen adjusted her kimono as she proceeded onward. But as soon as she took the first step a snapping of twigs could be heard. "Huh? wh-what was that?" She looked over at Dragonite who was looking towards the direction of the sound his head was lowered, almost as if he was ready for battle. Glaceon was crouched down and had her tail whipped to the side as she looked the same way Dragonite did.
Back to top Go down
https://mistyroses.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:16 pm

Melody had stayed where she was sitting, perfectly calm. She said no words, and waited for whoever or whatever was in the forest pass by. In the distance Melody saw another Trainer with a Glaceon and Dragonite. Ninetails caught notice, too, and roared loudly. Shortly after she aimed her mouth perfectly at the Glaceon and let loose a powerful Flamethrower. Melody, stunned, scolded her Ninetails.

"Ninetails!" She shouted. The snow white fox dipped her head and walked over to Melody. "Now you know better than that! You don't go attacking strangers just because you want to show off your power!" She said as she shook her head. "Now we must go apologize. And no attacks unless I give the command." She ordered and stood up, smoothing out the ruffles on her dress.

She approached the Trainer and bowed, a sign of respect. "Hello. My name is Melody. This here is Azurill," she said as she nodded down to the blue ball she held in her arms "And this is Ninetails." She pointed down to Ninetails. "I am terribly sorry for Ninetails actions. I assure you she meant no harm. She was only trying to protect me." She said, and smiled kindly at the girl. 'Thanks to Ninetails I now have to interact with her...' She thought, irritated.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:33 pm

Kristen saw Glaceon tense and was very on edge and she could see her ice fang charging up, but she soon stopped when the Ninetails was called off. Glaceon loked up at Kristen who only gave her a nod, she then calmed down and sat on the forest floor to show they didn't mean any harm.

"Its only natural that ice and fire do not get along" Kristen said as she gave a bow" My name is Kristen and here is Dragonite and Glaceon" she moved aside so Melody could see them. She placed her hands together so they fit into the sleeves of her kimono as she gave a small smile. "Well" she looks at Ninetails with a sterile look and then flashes her smile back at Melody" it was nice to meet you, but at the moment we are a bit lost "Kristen looks back at Dragonite "I would of flown, but "she covers a bite of her face with the sleeve of her kimono" I'm afraid of heights"

Dragonite stand there and looks at Melody, Azurill, and Ninetails as he tilts his head to his side. He looks up towards the moon and then flashes a bit of a smile to them, seeing he has no problem with any of them. He knows Glaceon isn't too happy, but she must of forgotten about the whole ordeal since her tail was moving up and down and looking at Melody.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:19 pm

Ninetales laid on the ground next to Melody and rubbed her head on her leg. Melody looked down and smiled, and kissed her sleeping Azurill on the head while she was looking down. 'Oh my. A Dragonite. Well, certainly powerful. But how did she ever manage to tame that thing?' She thought, remembering the time when she tried to tame a Salamence. 

Melody smiled at the two Pokemon before her. "Very nice to meet you, Kristen, Dragonite and Glaceon." She looked around and laughed a bit when she said she was lost. "Ahh yes, this Forest is truly a maze. But if you know the way then it is most easy to advance through here." She said. "If you stick with me for the night, I can show you the way out in the morning." She offered. 

"Well, while we're here, why not meet the rest of my team?" She said, and released the rest of her Pokemon from their PokeBalls. Cherrim hopped up on Melodys shoulder while Chimecho floated happily by her head. Mantine laid on the leaves in front of Melody's legs and let out a loud yawn. "This the rest of my happy little family." She said with a giggle. "Right here is Cherrim," she said, pointing to the closed flower on her shoulder. "Chimecho" she said, running a hand down the body of her Chimecho. "And lastly we have Mantine." She said, pointing down to the sea creature laid out in front of her.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:34 am

Kristen blushed a bit when she realized how silly it was that she got lost in the forest. She smiled at Melody as she watched the rest of her team come out of there pokeballs. "Hello there Cherrim, Chimecho, and Mantine" she said as she looked a the floating Chimeocho and le out a small giggle. "It was very nice to meet everyone. I'll let the rest of my team out as well" Kristen was saying as she released Haunter, Luxray, and Blaziken. As they were released Haunter started to float around and looked at everyone as he started to laugh, he floated over towards Melody and started to make weird faces. As Haunter was entertaining the other trainer, Luxray laid down on the forest floor where he was released from and went back to sleep. Blaziken crossed his arms as he looked over at the Ninetails that was laying down and shifted his head up towards the sky.

Kristen sighed as she looked at Haunter "Sorry about Haunter he likes to make people laugh with his silly faces and tricks" As Kristen was talking she knelt down on the ground and soon sat on the back of her legs as he sleeves of her kimono were folded together. "Thank you for letting us stay with you" She bowed her head and flashed a look at Haunter who faded out and returned back next to Glaceon who didnt mind him at all now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:47 am

Melody bowed at all of Kristen's Pokemon. "My my, you certainly have a strong team. And a funny Haunter." She said as she giggled at the silly faces it was making. "It reminds me a lot of one that was living in Lavender Town, where I grew up. I played with it a lot but I never caught it because it didn't get along with my Ninetails." She said as she sat on a tree stump nearby. "I think it might actually be the same Haunter, but I doubt it." She said with a sigh.

Ninetails looked up at Blaziken and let out a soft, quiet growl. Knowing they were at a same type advantage, Ninetails wanted to see how truly powerful this Blaziken was. But she didn't do anything but walk over to Melody and put her head in her lap.

"Oh, it's no big deal. This forest is kinda creepy, and with the Misdreavus that roam around, it adds to the creepy effect. But we need to move early in the morning, so we don't disturb the bug Pokemon who live here. They are quite relentless, and a lot of them love using String Shot." She said, giving a fair warning. "So we best get to rest." She said as she let out a long yawn. 

Melody put Mantine, Cherrim and Chimecho back in their Pokeballs and made a bed out of leaves. Ninetails instinctively put her body under Melody's head and kept small flames blowing by her body so she'd stay warm overnight. Melody quickly fell asleep, her Azurill still in her arms.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:58 am

"Hmmm Lavender Town? Thats where I got my Haunter from, but you might be right since there are quite a few ghost pokemon who live there" Kristen was saying as she looked over at Blaziken, making sure he was behaving himself. If he didn't, well... then Glaceon would have to have a talk with him again about trying to prove his strength.

Kristen watched as Melody started to lay down after saying how they should get some rest and leave in the morning. Kristen returned Blaziken, Haunter, and Luxray to there pokeballs as she went to lay down on the forest floor. Glaceon walked on over next to Kristen and laid down next to her while Dragonitesat against the tree behind them and closed his eyes. Before long everyone was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:06 am

Melody awoke a little bit before sunrise. The sky was just starting to change color, and she smiled. Azurill was awake and looking at Melody, smiling. "Well good morning my little ball of joy!" She giggled, picking Azurill up. Azurill chirped happily in agreement and licked Melody on the cheek. Melody laughed, and Ninetails woke and stretched, rubbing her head against Melody's cheek. Melody smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth of Ninetails head.

Melody stood up, smoothed out her dress, picked leaves out, and walked over carefully to Kristen. "Kristen? Kristen. Wake up. We need to get a move on soon if we wish to be out before all the bugs wake up." She said, and waited for a response. Her Glaceon was more alert than Melody had thought, and she was in a defensive state in a quick second. Melody jumped back, but Ninetails wasn't letting up. 'Oh Lord Kristen. Please wake up now...' She thought.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:18 am

Kristen started to wake up when she heard her Glaceon growl a bit "Glaceon down!" she called giving her a look. Glaceon seemed to be in a bad mood as she walked off in the other direction and held her nose up in the air. Kristen soon stood up and brushed off her kimono as she walked towards Dragonite to wake him up. He soon woke up with a yawn and tilted his head at Kristen as he gave a worry look at her.

Kristen sighed "Sorry about Glaceon shes... not a morning person" she looked over at Glaceon who was sitting on the forest floor, licking her fur to remove the dirt. "Alright that sounds good, I wouldnt want to run into any pests" Kristen said as she grabbed her bag and pokeballs as she followed Melody through the forest with Dragonite and Glaceon behind her.

"So where did you find your Ninetails? She has a very nice color and it really pretty" She was saying as she looked over at Melody's Ninetails and then over at her cute little Azurill.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:27 am

Melody nodded and looked over at the Glaceon. "You too, Ninetails. Down." She said in a soft voice, and Ninetails simply laid down and put her head between her paws. She shook her fur a bit and whipped her tails around her body like fans to remove the dirt collected overnight.

"Well, I found her right outside Lavender Town, actually. I caught her as a young Vulpix. How she got her color, well, I've heard if you train a Ninetails around Mt. Ember in the Kanto Region, they grow a beautiful white coat. I also heard if you train one in Mt. Pyre in Hoenn, they grow a darker gray shaded coat. But these are things I heard..I know that the Mt. Ember is true, though, because we trained a lot there and now her fur is a shimmering white." She said as she smiled down at the snowy fox.

"What about your Glaceon? I have seen a couple of Glaceon around Sinnoh before, but none as blue as yours." She said, tilting her head a bit at the Glaceon. "And your Dragonite...How on Earth did you find the time to tame it? I once tried taming a Salamence, who is also a Dragon Type, and I could not do it. It was totally unresponsive and the power it possessed stunned me. I couldn't do it, so I gave it to Professor Oak to hold onto for me." She said.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:46 am

Kirsten smiled at Melody as she admired her beautiful Ninetails. "It would seem she would of been living in the snowy region since its so white" She giggled and then looked over at Glaceon who was still behind Dragonite. "Well I grew up with Glaceon for as long as I can remember. She usually helped with my family's inn and we decided to go out and explore. I became a pokemon trainer and she became the head of my team. For her color? I'm not too certain why shes so blue though. We both came from Snowpoint, but ive never heard anything about making her fur look more blue" Kristen smiled at Glaceon who now seemed to be in a better mood as she walked along next to Kristen now. She smiled as she nuzzled her head against Kristen "I guess someone is more awake now" Kristen petted Glaceon on the head as she looked back over at Melody.

"As for DragoniteI found sitting on the side of a cliff when we walked along the coast. He seemed to be entranced by something when I ran into him" Kristen smiled at Dragonite who seemed a bit bashful. "At first i thought he was starring at something, but then I realized something was odd and it was since he was very sick. Dragonite seemed... I dont know very down and I felt his head when I walked over. Of course he tried to pry away, but he was so weak he couldn't really do anything" Kristen sighed as she looked at the ground remmebering how she nursed Dragonite back to health and asked him to come along. "I honestly didn't think he would come. I for sure thought he would go back to the sky, but he seemed to like Glaceon. Hes very shy and Dragonite is still a bit uneasy to do things still. He isnt fully trained, but I'm working on it and he enjoys hanging out with Glaceon"

Kristen smiled as she saw Dragonite being bashful as he tried to hide his face with his hands. She knew it was unusually for a Dragnite to be so shy, but she managed to find him and now he sees to enjoy the journey with her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:58 am

Melody listened to both stories intently and smiled at the end of them both. "Well, it's great that Glaceon was the first Pokemon you set out with. You two sound to have had a strong chemistry before and leaving for your journey was a way to strengthen that bond and I find that truly special and rare between people and Pokemon." She said. "I hatched my little Azurill here from an egg and spent as much time with her as I could. She's the head of my team and I have been with her the longest. So, in a sense, our Azurill and Glaceon are the same." She said with a giggle.

"Oh, your poor Dragonite! I know when they are sick they are extremely weak. It's such a shame that it had to be that way. But, it was certainly a bonus because you got to meet him, even though he is shy. You have done a great job with him, because most Dragonite are extremely vicious and don't listen at all to their Trainer unless they were caught as a Dratini." She said. "But that's the way all Dragon types are." She said.

"Well, we should really get moving. It is starting to get lighter and the bugs will be waking up soon. Although we are lucky, as we are closer to the exit than you might think." She said as she started walking towards a clearing in the trees and bushes.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Kirsten looked over at Melody as they walk along the forest floor and into the clearing. "Oh I would love to have my very own little pokemon egg to hatch someday! It was very lucky of you to be able to do that" She gave a smile to her as she glanced back at Glaceon and Dragonite. Glaceon kept looking back behind them with her ears moving, listening to the sounds of the forest awakening. Dragonite seemed to be nervous and on edge. Kristen stopped walking as she looked at Melody. Her playful, cute face she gets when talking about cute pokemon vanished as her eyes scanned the area around them.

"It seems we aren't alone, guess we didn't walk out of here fast enough" Kristen turned at Melody as and then back at the forest. A faint buzzing sound could be heard behind them as everyone stood in the clearing. Glaceon's ears perked up and she turned to face the forest as she growled. Dragonite backed away a bit as he placed his hands together looking very uncomfortable. Suddenly four Beedrills appeared from the forest and they didn't look happy at all. Kristen's eyes widened a bit wondering how on earth they caused them to get angry at them. They havent even disturbed any of there forest or homes to caused them to be angry.

"Something must of happened in the forest last night and they seem to think we did it" She looked at Melody for a moment. "Think we can handle them?" She smirked at the other trainer as she took out a pokemon ball.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Melody nodded when he was complimented more or less on hatching an egg. "Yes, I was very fortunate. Most people won't even consider it because it takes too much time and it requires a lot more work than you might think." She said, remembering how often she had to check up on it and make sure it was in good condition. "But in the end it's all worth it." She said, smiling down at her Azurill.

Azurill an Ninetails both got into a defensive state when the Beedrill appeared. "Well it appears we are too close to their nest. Beedrill are very territorial and will not hesitate an attack if you are too close to their nest." She said. She looked down at Ninetails and smiled. "Well, little miss, it's now time for you to show off your strenght." She said, and giggled a little.

"If you don't mind, Kristen, I'll handle this one." She said, and Ninetails leapt out in front to handle the Beedrill swarm. "Ninetails, Fire Blast, go!" And right as the last word slipped from Melody's mouth, Ninetails mouth erupted with a bright, burning yellow X. It struck three of the Beedrill, and they all retreated, knowing they were to injured to carry on. The last standing Beedrill, however, wasn't going to retreat that fast.

It launched a powerful and fast Pin Missile attack, and Melody waited for the right moment. "Now, use your Flamethrower as a counter attack!" And sure enough, all the missiles burnt out in a second. "Flamethrower once more, go!" And the intense flames caught up quickly to Beedrill, leaving to run away like it's friends did. Melody smiled at her Ninetails.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Kristen put her pokeball away as she watched Melody"s Ninetails take care of the Beedrills. She was amazed at the fire attacks Ninetails preformed as she was attacking them. They all started to flee now but one, but soon after he retreated as well. Kristen clapped her hands as she walked over towards Melody and Ninetails. "Very impressive! That was excellent teamwork you too! And Ninetail's flames were beautiful"

She smiled and then felt a nudge against her leg to see Glaceon was looking up at her trainer jealous. Kristen turned to her pokemon as she knelt down and petted her head. "Don't worry Glaceon I love ice more, I always will girl" she told her Glaceon who the smiled and spoke "Glaceoon!" A smile formed on the pokemon as she then looked over at Ninetails. She didn't like Ninetails, but Glaceon was impressed with her abilities. The Glaceon walked over and nodded her head at Ninetails and then walked back by Kristen and sat down.

"I think we should keep moving or more Beedrills will appear soon" Kristen was saying as Dragonite walked close behind her with Glaceon now standing by her side.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Melody smiled a bit and did a small bow. "Thank you." She said, and looked again at Ninetails. "Yes, we have spent so much time training together that our connection in battle is a bit better than most trainers and their Pokemon. And her flames only grow that intense in a show of strength, which sometimes is a good thing." She said, and sighed a bit, but shrugged.

Ninetails flipped her tails around as the compliments were being given to her. The Glaceon nodded at Ninetails, but she didn't seem too thrilled by it. She knew the Pokemon didn't like her, and she had a feeling she was only being nice by doing that.

"Yes, we should get moving. We are actually close to the exit. It's just beyond this clearing." She said, and pointed to the light filtering in through the trees on the far side of the clearing. "But the problem is, now that we know the bugs are awake, we might be doing more battling than we had expected." She said, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:23 pm

"Sometimes huh?" Kristen was saying to Melody as she looked at her Ninetails. "It would be better not to let Blaziken see her flames then. He loves to compete against pokemon he thinks are pretty strong. Most of time he knows his place and when he doesn't, Glaceon shows him the right one"

Kristen looked down at Glaceon who lifted her head up higher as she spoke"Glaceooon". She was very proud to be a strong pokemon for her trainer. Kristen giggled at her pokemon "She tends to have a bit of an ego, but it does pay off" he said as everyone was walking towards the end of the clearing now and getting to the exit. No buzzing sounds could be heard anymore, meaning the Beedrills knew there place and know he wouldn't hunt them down.

Glaceon's ears suddenly perked up as her eyes narrowed in front of her. Her stance changed as she leaned down with her hair standing a bit.
"hmmm?" Kristen unfolded her sleeve from her kimono as she walked forward a bit. She placed her hand in front of Glaceon to tell her to calm down a bit. Nothing could be heard but the sound of some rustling through the trees near the exit. 'What a bothersome, right before we leave the forest..' Kristen was thinking as she heard the rustling from the trees thinking it was another pokemon to fight. But this one took them by surprise as a little Pichu appeared. It fell as soon as it came into the clearing. It didn't look so good as it was struggling to keep moving.

Glaceon sat down now knowing this wasn't a threat, but still sparks flew from its now every so often. "Ohh no! that poor little Pichu, you think we can take it to the pokemon center for treatment?" she was asking Melody, but from looking at the sparks flying, it would be hard to carry the Pichu unless the sparks weren't that strong of a shock.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:05 pm

Melody laughed a bit when she heard about the Blaziken. "I think we should let them battle! It would be interesting to see." She said, realizing what she was offering. 'She has a good heart...' She said, and smiled, knowing she could be Melody's newest friend.

Azurill squirmed when she saw the injured Pichu, and she ran over to it. "Azurill! Be careful!" She said, and ran with her Pokemon to the little yellow mouse. She touched it's head gently and examined it. "Kristen, a Pokemon Center won't help out that much. It isn't sick; it has a lot of pint up electricity and it's extremely dangerous! I know what to do but I don't have the proper equipment to perform it." She said, and looked down sadly at the little Pichu.

Suddenly she knew what to do. "Kristen! You stay here with the Pichu and make sure it doesn't explode! I'll be right back!" She said, and dashed out of the forest. She reached the Pokemon Center and got ahold of Professor Oak. After her call she ran out with three new Pokeballs. She arrived back to Kristen in a quick minute.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Kristen watched as the little Azurill ran over to the Pichu. She wasn't sure if the Azurill was part ground type like its evolved form, but either way it didn't seem to stop the pokemon if it was or not. She listened to Melody as she ran off and out of the forest. She knelt down a little ways from it as she looked at it. She hated to see it squirm in pain as little sparks would shoot off from it. Kristen wanted to reach over and calm it down a bit, but the sparks prevented her from doing so. Glaceon nudged her side as she was also looking at the Pichu with concern.

"Glaceooon!" Kristen smiled and nodded at Glaceon
"Your right Glaceon I shouldn't be scared... especially since this little guy looks so pained.." She reached her hand over, letting the sleeve of her kimono drag across the ground as he hand reached the Pichu. She carefully petted its head softly, feeling a bit of a shock coming from it.
"I-its alright little guy, help will be on the way, just stay calm' she spoke to the little Pichu who was struggling.
"Piiiiichu!" it shouted as it was in pain as more sparks started to shoot off now" Kristen pulled her hand away as she watched the Pichu. She only hoped that Melody could be back in time.

"I hope this little guy doesn't explode...." she said sadly as she watched him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Melody returned and looked at Kristen. "Stand back." She said, and took a deep breath. 'I hope this works...' She thought, and exhaled. "Electrode, Raichu, and Ampharos, go!" And the three electric types came out of their pokeballs. "I need you guys to stand next to Pichu and take away the excess electricity it has pint up." She said, and they obeyed, touching the Pichu very gently.

After a few minutes of waiting, the sparks evaporated, and the four electric types looked at Melody. The Pichu was smiling up at Melody and climbed up on her shoulders. Melody giggled. "Well hello there little fella! You gave us quite a scare." She said, and patted it's small head. She looked at her three electric types and noticed they were sparking a bit. "Guys, use Thunderbolt and aim it at the sky to get rid of the electricity you just absorbed." And they obeyed, and after a minute of a bright and powerful Thunderbolt, the three were back to normal. She smiled. "Return!" And they all went back into their Pokeballs.

Melody turned to Kristen. "Well, it's alright." She said, and smiled. "Shall we continue? I need to go get my Pokemon back from Professor Oak." She said.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:08 am

Kristen stood up and backed away as she watched the scene before her. In no time at all the Pichu was up and looking happy as can be. She watched it jump and climb onto Melody. "Oh thank goodness!" She shouted as she clapped at bit at the Pichu and the three electric types for their performances of absorbing and extracting the electric current.

"So thats what you do for an electric type pokemon" She looked down ashamed for a moment "I even have an electric type and I don't really know anything about my Luxray... " he sighed as she looked at Luxray's pokeball. "Although.. he is rather lazy when it comes to helping out... with it being a Pichu he wouldn't of cared much... but he might of. I know he has a good heart" She smiled at the pokeball and then placed it away.

Kristen nodded at Melody as she folded her kimono sleeves back together as she followed her out of the forest. Dragonite and Glaceon who were also watching the scene were following behind Kristen as they walked out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:13 am

Melody shook her head a bit. "That's one way to go about it. usually, you take it to a Professor and they have special equipment that sucks out the electricity. This was a last resort option and I'm glad I had caught these guys." She said. Her Azurill stood on her shoulder and played with the Pichu. They both looked extremely happy. Melody smiled. "Well, Azurill, looks you have a new friend." She said, the feeling of the two playing tickling her shoulders.

They emerged from the forest and Melody smiled, pointing down the hill. "Just beyond this hill is Eterna City. We should really rest up there for the day, since it's already about midday and the next city is through Mt. Coronet." She said, and started walking down the hill.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:14 am

Kristen giggled as she watched the pokemon play around on Melody's shoulder. She reached her hand over and petted the little Pichu on the head. "They seem to get along very well together" she was telling Melody as she soon slipped her kimono sleeves together again. Glaceon looked up at the two pokemon as she stayed next to her trainer. Dragonite finally started to edge closer after the whole electric sparks died down.

Everyone finally started to move along towards the town which made Kristen happy since she was low on supplies. Without even letting Melody know she raced into one of the shops and decided to buy some food for her and her pokemon. It seemed like a very nice place to go eat and a bunch of other trainers were there with there pokemon out enjoying their own meals.

"Sorry Melody we were starving and haven't eaten in a day or two" Glaceon nodded her head in response as she sat down next to her owner who was sitting like a traditional Japanese woman as she was ordering some fresh tea for her and Glaceon. Dragonite didn't seem to like tea so much, so she ordered some water for him. Kristen would of let her other three pokemon out, but knowing them they wouldn't behave with so many different types of pokemon around. Instead she would grab some take out for them minus haunter of course since he really didnt need to eat anything.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:41 am

Melody nodded in understanding. "That is fine. I am not hungry, but I do have to go get my three Pokemon back. So, please excuse me. I will return in a little." She said, and walked off towards the Pokemon Center.

She sat down, and the Pichu and her Azurill sat on her lap. She smiled down at them, and kissed Azurill on the top of the head. She made her call, got her Pokemon back, and stepped outside. She went to the right of the building, which was more secluded. The Pokemon hopped down and looked up Melody. "Well, little Pichu, you seem quite happy. How would you like to accompany my Pokemon team?" She asked, crouching down and petting under it's chin. It cried in a happy tone, and she took that as a yes.

"Alright. It's settled. Pokeball, go." She said, and waited for the ball to stop moving. Once it did, she smiled and released the Pichu from the ball. "Welcome to the team." She said, and smiled. She looked down at Ninetails and smiled. "Back into your ball you go." She said, and returned Ninetails.

She headed back over to Kristen, and just in time. They had just finished eating. "Kristen, I have a serious offer for you." She said. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and exhaled. Once again she opened her eyes and looked at Kristen. "How would you like to accompany me on a journey?" She asked, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonlit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Dreamer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next