Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Roses

A dark fantasy supernatural role play site. All are welcome. Characters can be posted as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunited and Advanced

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Reunited and Advanced Empty
PostSubject: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:04 pm

The wind whipped Emily's long blonde hair around her small face. She retrieved a hair tie and pulled her hair back into a sloppy pony tail. She walked down the street, admiring the changes the city has done. 'It's been a year since I've been here. And I'm glad to see a change.' The city was now almost completely built of glass; even the roads were made of the strongest type of glass. She looked up and watched the cars driving overhead; the glass supporting them didn't even flex under their combined weight. 'You'd think it'd shatter into a million little pieces.' She chuckled to herself and continued to walking.

The roads weren't the only things that got advanced over-time. Along with the buildings, the technology around Emily evolved. 'It feels like I've been asleep for thousands of years.' In her long years of living she has never seen anything this magnificent. 'It's almost too good to be true.' The city lights that always glowed had changed the night sky to a brilliant purple. 'A fantasy land.'

Emily had been with her family back in Italy, attending to a mass murder spree that had occurred all over England. She had to help keep the mess tidy, and make sure no one had suspected a vampire had done it. 'Even though it was a large group of them.' She let out a small growl, and got lost in her memories again. 'Convincing everyone it was the work of a single monster was quite difficult, but the plan had worked in our favor.' She thought about the headlines that reached the news over the following months. 'MURDER STRIKES AGAIN!' The headlines never seemed to stop, until they finally killed all the young vampires doing the attacks. 'It took a damn year, and I lost everything here.'

Her relationship with Tristen was hanging on a thread, as she had to leave without warning. 'No one knew why, and no one cared.' She sighed quietly to herself and thought about how many people she had hurt. 'Especially Sam...' She quickly shrugged off those thoughts and refocused her mind to the task at hand: finding an apartment. There had been plenty of contenders, but she was looking for a loft or penthouse to call home. 'Soon enough.'

She came across a listing for a penthouse in the heart of town, and it was quite cheap compared to the other listings she had seen. 'Lets go.' She headed to the location, flyer in hand, and kept a conversation with the receptionist while she waited for her Realtor. They took the elevator to the sixteenth floor, where they continued up the stairs. As she walked in, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. The view was stunning: it did a complete 360 of the town. It had three bedrooms, three baths, a professional kitchen, a balcony off the master room, and had a small catwalk that connected the two-story room. She was still in awe, especially because it was listed for so cheap. 'I'll take it!" She said, excited.

The two sat at the island of the kitchen and filled out the paperwork. She paid in full, and got the deed not too long later. The process took much shorter than she had expected, but I guess with the advancing technology she shouldn't be surprised. 'Now to fill this empty shell.' She smiled. Interior decorating was her passion; she loved putting her own twist on rooms. And having been in Italy for so long, she was going to make this place like home. 'No doubt.'

She headed down and went to the nearest furniture store. It wasn't that far from the apartment. 'I can get used to this.' She walked in and spent as much time looking around as possible. No set decision was made on what she wanted yet, but she was determined to figure it out by the end of the night.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:39 am

A year had passed, to Sam it felt like nothing more than a blink from the eye. So much has happened since then.
Sam shut his eyes tight as he held his shoulder blade to ease the pain. His face started to soften as the pain started to slowly die off. His eyes jolted open from the first sound of moment in the near by room. Heart rate slowing to keep calm, fingers locked onto the trigger ready to fire, and legs tingling to move swiftly into position. Sam held his breath when he heard the faint breathing of the creature in the room next to him. He wasn't sure if this gun would even work on the creature. Whatever this thing is sure is fast. He wasted all the special bullets and now all he had were a few regular ones.
Before he could think Sam jumped out into the other room and looked at the strange creature shooting it to death. It laid limp as fissures of fire consumed its body as it sank into the ground. Sam placed the gun in his back pocket. He smirked at the fire and started to walk towards the stairs in the basement. "Well monster in the basement, complete" He glanced back one more time and soon headed up the steps.

"Samuel Manson! I hope you can certainly explain yourself here with the damage you have caused. This job was suppose to be done smoothly, not recklessly!" Sam gave a sigh as his was lectured by the average looking secretary lady in the front desk. He assumed she received a call right away the moment he walked out of the basement. He paced his hand out and tried to calm her down a little.
"Look this thing was hard as hell to aim at since it moved so damn much. Would you rather have it grown into an adult?" For a moment the lady looked stuck on what to say.
"Samuel... you know the company policies here...." He rolled her eyes at her as he walked pasted the front desk.
"Whatever. And stop calling me Samuel. Its Sam. S-A-M! Sam"
After leaving the front of the office he headed down to the weapon room to reload before his next mission. Once everything was set, Sam decided to take a break in the guys locker room and enjoy a hot shower. His shoulder was still aching him from before. He changed out of his clothes and walked into the shower stall. The hot water from the shower beat upon his sweat blood covered body, washing the filth away. Sam closed his eyes for a moment as the stream from the hot water flowed around him. He took in a deep breath as he thought about things for a while and for some reason Emily popped into his head. He wanted to open his eyes, but he kept them close. "Emily...." he gave a heavy sigh as he shook his head
"I was only joking around at first... and now. I'm such a fool. I'm nothing more than a weak human. Emily.... tisk shes not gonna come back, come on Sam. Shes done with you" He shook his head as his hair fell into his face, his eyes slowly opened as he looked over his beaten body. Over the years Sam always had scars from his father, it was hard to hide them at school and well it never went well. Although Sam was finally happy to drop out of school and get away from his dad. He was given a rather unique job, but the pay was good and he could do what he does best, kill.
Sam wasn't sure how all this happened so fast or why he was even one, but at this point he didn't care. The water started to slow from the shower head as Sam slowly turned it off. He grabbed a towel and started to dry himself off with it.
Once he was changed he grabbed his gear and started to walk out of the building. He took a glance at the board and saw nothing new. "Damn I hate getting these beginner jobs.... hopefully I'll get one of the higher up jobs soon...then I'll be ready for anything"
Back to top Go down
https://mistyroses.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:21 am

Emily shopped for hours, buying new furniture that reminded her of home. She helped the movers help with the furniture, placing it the way she wanted it. She got her kitchen appliances fit in, and within hours, the Penthouse felt like home for the vampire. 'Perfect.' She smiled, and paid the movers for their help. She laughed when they saw how much she paid: it was almost double what they asked. "You guys worked hard." She gave a playful wink.

The movers started to help with clean up, enjoying their usual chatter. One subject in particular had caught Emily's attention. "These damn creatures running around...That whole gang of killers need to get their shit together." Said the more rounded off member of the group, Steve. "Yeah, and that kid Samuel needs to start doing his job better before he gets his ass fired or killed." The shorter, more toned man had said.

Emily stepped out on the balcony, the conversation the movers had replaying in her mind. The name the said stood out in her mind the most. 'Sam...' Her mind trailed off to last year, and the romance she had with a human named Sam. 'Slow down your mind, Em. It could be a totally different Sam.' But that did little to help her. 'I need to know if it's him...' Her mind trailed off as she stared off at the city lights, and the rising sun in the distance.

After about ten minutes of staring at what seemed like nothing, Emily headed back inside. "Excuse me sir. But I heard you mention a name earlier?" She hoped they could help her figure out if it's her Sam or not.
"Yeah, Samuel. But he likes going by Sam." Steve said, not looking up as he worked.
"Right. Do you perhaps know where I could find him?" She made her tone try to sound like she didn't care so much.
"Why would you want to see him?" Steve did little to hide the disgust in his voice.
Emily forced back a growl, her anger slowly rising. "That is a matter of private business. Now I will ask you again. WHERE can I find him?" Her tone came out much harsher than anticipated, but it worked. Steve looked up, fear in his eyes as her tone changed.
"He uhh, can be found at the apartments down the block. Which particular one, I don't know."
Emily smiled. "Thank you. Lock up when you're done." She tossed them the keys. As she opened the door, she stopped, and looked back at them. "If I find one thing out of place or missing...Well, let's just hope that doesn't happen." She strode out and shut the door, laughing to herself at the fear the workers showed. 'Pathetic.'

She walked outside and headed for the apartments down the block. She walked in, and wasn't too impressed. 'Sam...I sent you money. You could have chosen a better place...' She shook her head and walked up to the receptionist. "Excuse me, miss. I'm looking for Sam..Or Samuel. Do you know where I could find him?" The short, pudgy woman behind the desk held back a laugh.
"Are you sure you got the right guy? I mean, he doesn't look like he'd be your type."
Emily leaned close, her eyes piercingly harsh, her tone just as harsh as she spoke. "I don't know who the hell you think you are, but I don't appreciate the way you talk about him. You don't know me, you don't know what kind of guys I like. If you wish to keep your job, you will tell me where I can find him. And you will do it now."
The receptionist flinched at her words. Just as she was about to speak, she saw Sam, and decided it best to not tell Emily and hope he come up himself.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:46 am

Before heading on home Sam decided to grab something to eat. He walked into a local food market and bought a bunch of dinners for home. 'Hmmm I better grab some pizza too, its a treat for working hard' He smiled as he picked a few frozen pizzas and added them to the cart with the frozen vegetables and milk. Once Sam was finished checking out he started to head down towards the street to his apartment. Sam didn't mind the place really. It was cheap, but it sure did smell... bad enough to keep monsters off of him. After Sam found out he was one of them, the company told him it would of been best if he stayed low and in a place were a lot of people lived.

Sam placed his bags down once he was to the apartment building, he opened the door and nodded to the receptionist, who paid no attention to him at all. After Sam was in his apartment he put his food away and then sat down to relax for a while. He pulled out his gun and looked at it. Anyone else would of thought his was a regular gun, but it had some kind of high tech bullets for killing demons. Sam ran a hand through his hair a few times. "I still don't understand all of this.... but like she said I gotta wait till I'm ready before I can take on the other missions..." he let out a heavy sigh as he started to doze off in his chair.
A few moments later Sam's eyes opened wide. Something went off in his head that something was wrong. He got up quickly as he grabbed his hoodie and throw it over him. Sam grabbed his apartment key an went outside towards the main room. As he walked into the room his head was pounding now, driving him crazy. He glanced over the woman talking to the receptionist and it seemed she didn't belong here. For a moment Sam was about to grab his gun, but when his hand reached for his pocket it wasn't there "Dammit I forgot it in the room, but... she doesn't look like trouble" As Sam took a step closer his head started to pound again. He wasn't sure why this was happenings, the only time his head hurt this much was when he found out he was a hunter.
"Excuse me, are you looking for something? I think your in the wrong building Miss" He spoke to her, seeing by her choice in clothing and looks that this woman wasn't meant to be here and could be a bit lost. It wasn't hard to get lost in a city like this, especially with the demons running around.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Emily glanced at the man who started talking to her. 'Sam!' She thought. She stood up fully and looked up at him, smiling. "I know my way around the city, Sam. It's only been a year but I still remember." She knew she had a lot of explaining to do, but now wasn't the time to do it. 'He doesn't even recognize me. Then again, not very many people do these days.' The slightly stunned look on his face made her laugh, on the inside. "Sam...It's me, Em-" She was cut off by a man who had just entered the building.

"Emily! My my my, it's been quite a long time." Gyasi smiled to his sister as he walked slowly forward. "I was hoping to see you in Italy, but you were long gone before I ever got a chance to see you." He sighed, hoping he could have worked with his sister on the missions they were assigned. "You know, you aren't easy to follow." He smirked.

Emily's smile grew wide and her eyes excited as she saw her brother. "Gyasi!" She hugged his waist tightly. His arms wrapped around her as she spoke. "It's been ages! I'm surprised you knew where to find me. No one knew where I have been living all this time." She released him from their hug and looked up at him. "Perhaps we can catch up later at my penthouse? I have some other business to attend to." Her eyes flashed over to Sam, who looked confused as hell. Gyasi laughed.

"Of course. I'll be outside city limits most of the day. Find me." He gave her a playful wink and sauntered out of the building. Emily turned back to Sam.

"I know I have a lot of explaining to do. Perhaps we could go somewhere more private and talk?" She glanced at the receptionist, who was listening quite intently to their conversation. Her eyes flew to the paper she was "reading" once Emily looked at her.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:25 am

Sam looked at Emily shocked, his mouth hung open. 'Emily?! Here? how in the hell could she find me?' Sam closed his mouth and stood there with a hand in his pocket while the other was running through his hair trying to decide if he should feel upset or angry that she returned. 'Damn! Then again everyone knows who I am in this city..' Sam looked down for a moment knowing he was the city's trouble maker. Before Sam had a chance to speak, it seemed like an acquaintance of some sorts came in and approached Emily. He watched them talk briefly and ignored the wink the guy gave to Emily. 'Stop Sam, get your head on straight'. Sam walked up next to Emily as he crossed his arms. "Sure" he replied to her, not putting much effort into his emotions of wanting to see her.
As Sam followed Emily around, his head was bothering him again. He stopped moving with Emily as he leaned against the side of a building and placed a hand on his head, trying to help release the pain. 'Could this be because Emily is a vampire... she is powerful' he frowned as he stood up and thought about how his instinct was telling him to kill her. Sam wasn't happy that she left him without saying anything to him, but he didn't hate her enough that he wanted to kill her.'Maybe.. its best if I ended this when we talk.. I don't want to hurt her' Sam looked up through his black hair that was covering his face and noticed she was looking at him, worried.
"I'm fine, just a headache is all, I'll take something later" he told her as he walked up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:11 am

Emily walked with Sam to the most private spot she could find within a close distance. She turned and looked at him, and sighed. "The reason why I left..." She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, exhaling slowly. She opened her eyes, looking at him with a soft expression. "I left because I had to help with some...Issues, back in Italy." 'How much should I tell him? I mean, we were dating before I left...' She looked down, her hair caressing her face. She looked back up, noticing the confused expression on his face. "Okay...To be fully honest, I had to return to Italy because a group of youngbloods - the fresh vampires - were killing off many, many humans. My parents, myself, my brother, and a few other vampires, were in charge of killing them off and making the incidents look like the work of a single murderer. The plan didn't work as well as we had hoped in the beginning...But as the attacks were timed out better, we played it off, and it was soon leaked that it was indeed the work of a single mass murderer. I came back a week after the last one was killed. I knew I should have wrote you a letter or sent you an email...But I was far too busy, and being on constant watch, my mind didn't have much to think of other than the tasks at hand." She stopped, and let him take it all in.

"I truly am very sorry that I had to lea-" She was cut off as the sound of a gun was shot from above. The bullet landed just behind Emily. She whipped her head in the direction the bullet was fired, and growled. "Pathetic..." The words were harsh, and she watched as her attacker went to fire another round. She laughed, and a strong wind blew through, knocking the attacker off the roof. She landed with a loud THUMP right where Emily had wanted.

She walked over to the human and crouched down, smiling an evil smile. The woman was groaning in pain, having fallen a great distance. "I'm glad you have all this equipment protecting you. I wanted to the joy of killing you myself." As she spoke her last words, her fangs sank deeply into the woman's neck, and Emily enjoyed quite a delicious meal. Once the woman was drained completely of blood, Emily removed her equipment, destroyed it, broke a few bones, and made the killing look like an accident. 'People will think she simply fell.' She smiled, and returned to Sam.

"Sorry about that. Now that we really are alone..." She waited for a response from him, hoping he wasn't too angry with her.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:56 pm

As Emily found them a private place to talk Sam felt a bit more relaxed as he placed his hands inside of his pockets. He carefully listened to Emily speak. Everything she was saying was making him feel horrible inside. 'All this time... I was mad that she left me.... and here... She had to help her family' Sam was thinking as his shoulders started to sink down a bit more. He gave a few nods to show her that he was listening. After Emily had finished up her reasons on why she left, Sam could only stand there in the alley way. He clenched in hands into fists inside of his pocket as knew what he had to say wasn't going to be good news. For a moment he wanted to reject Emily, thinking it would make both there lives easier, let the pain heal.
Sam opened his mouth to speak, but then a gun shot was heard. His eyes scanned the area quickly as he found the woman from above. He was going to yell at her, but Sam wasn't fast enough. In a matter of seconds, Emily had swiftly taken the woman out and drained her of her blood.
Once Emily had come back to where he was standing, Sam was able to take a glance at the woman. He knew one thing was for sure, that his company wasn't going to be happy.

Sam's eyes were fixed down on the ground, thinking over things before he spoke. He then tilted his head up and ran his hand through his hair, feeling frustrated. "Emily....I don't think its going to work between us" He looked over and could see the question in her eyes. Sam placed his hands out in front of him, signing that she didn't do anything wrong." After you were away for a while I was off on my own until one day I was walking the streets and someone approached me. He told me 'Samuel Manson.. ah yes the son of a demon hunter' I had no clue what he meant Emily. It wasn't until a few weeks later that I started to feel different. My strength suddenly became better along with my hearing. I could have some kind of sense that a demon was near by" Sam looked down for a moment and placed his hands back into his pocket as he shrugged slightly.
"My master said that not everything is awake yet, but I don't know Emily I just have this instinct to kill demons... and when I saw you my head started to pound telling me to take you out" Sam started to frown then, knowing Emily would agree that they couldn't be together. And Sam was alright with that since he didn't want to put her in that danger.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:45 am

Emily looked at Sam like he was crazy, but she respected his decision. She thought for a few moments of what to say, and drew in a deep breath. Exhaling slowly, she looked up at Sam, who obviously looked like he didn't want to do this. "Alright, Sam. I can respect your decision." She took a step towards him and got her tip toes, gently kissing him. While she did so, she pulled his shirt up and placed a finger on the scar on his shoulder from when he was shot. She stopped the kiss and stared at the scar, smiling. "You'll always have something to remember me by." She rested her head on his chest for a brief moment, and backed away.

Sounds coming from the entrance to the alley filled the entire space. She caught most of the conversation, and growled. "Acting like we're all beasts...They'll be lucky if I don't kill them myself." She spoke quietly, more to herself than Sam. She looked up at him once more, and smiled. "Well then, Sam, I suppose this is good-bye." She gave him a short, gentle kiss again and ran off into the busy street.

As she walked, her thoughts kept going over the events of the last year. She wanted to flee back to Italy, but she knew she couldn't do that again. Not this time. While lost in thought, she bumped into Gyasi. She grinned. "What happened to being outside the city limits?" She teased as they casually walked together. He let out a laugh that resembled more of a bark than a laugh, and he glanced down at his sister.

"I was, but there was nothing worth my time. They have nothing challenging here! It really is a shame." He shook his head, acting all dramatic. Emily couldn't help but laugh.

"I know a few places with things that could be more worth your while. It's a few days trip, but totally worth it." She looked up at him, and smirked. "Are you in?"

Gyasi's eyes flashed with enthusiasm. "Of course! Let's go right away!" His pace quickened, but was stopped short by Emily. he groaned. "Come on! I wanna go already!"

Emily chuckled, shaking her head. "Young Gyasi...Patience is a virtue." She walked with her brother towards the outskirts of town, joking with him about the times they had when they were growing up.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:01 pm

Sam looked down at Emily and held her close to his chest as she rested against him. As she rested for a brief moment he carefully ran his fingers through her hair. Sam wanted to say more to Emily, he hated this idea himself. He knew very well that Emily could take care of herself, but at the moment the numbers of hunters were increasing in the city, it wasn't safe. "Emily.." Sam spoke softly as he patted her head lightly. When she backed away, a moment of pain filled his eyes. He didn't want her to leave, he wanted her to stay but... what would happen if he was out of control... Sam shook his head not wanting to think about that.

As Sam watched Emily slowly starting to back away, he could make out footsteps. 'Damn' he thought knowing the hunters might of found something out. With out any good byes, she was gone. Sam stood there and waited for his comrades to come into the alley way. He made his way over to the body that was laying in the alley, the person Emily had fed off of. He looked around quickly as he took a swob and mixed the blood in the bite marks. After Sam was finished he stood up. 'There now they can't trace the bite back to the vampire' placing his hands in his pockets he looked over and saw a team of hunters pouring into the alley way. 'Even if its a bite mark, they can still trace the saliva and the size of the mark to the database'

"Sam? What are you doing here? I guess you heard about the hunter" Nix made her way over to Sam as members of the guild started to take pictures and examine the body. "Its a shame really. Her transmitter broke as soon as she was attacked so we ran over here as fast as we could to see what was going on" For a moment Sam's heart stopped, he gave a small thanks since the communicator was broken and the hunter wasn't able to report anything back to the department. Sam kept still and only gave a nod to the huntress as he then placed his hands in his pants pockets.
"I heard something.. but I wasn't able to get here in time... " He glanced over at Nix and then back over at the woman now covered in a cloth. Nix gave a brief sigh as she placed her hand on top of her forehead. She shook her head slightly
"She only started working with the hunters a few days ago, but her skills had developed so quickly though that we thought she was ready. Whoever attacked her was powerful" Nix looked up at the building and then back to the ground. She thought for a moment trying to process everything in, trying to figure out what happened. "I'm gonna go check out the roof top, you can be dismissed if you like since we have enough staff here already" She gave Sam a smile as she brushed a strand of her dark hair out of the way. Her bright purple eyes showed concern and question for Sam, but she would save that for later. She knew full well that something was up and Sam was seeming a bit odd. Although, she hadn't worked too much with Sam.
Sam gave Nix a nod as he started to walk out of the alley and headed home. After a while of sitting at home and thinking things over about Emily he heard a knock on his door. His heart skipped a beat, feeling happy. When Sam opened to the door, he only felt disappointment.
"Hey Nix, what do you want?" She laughed at Sam and shook her head
"Is that how you greet someone?" she looked up at Sam and gave a sigh. She could tell something was bothering him, it could be seen very clearly in his face "Sam are you alright?"
He snapped out of his daze and slapped on his sly grin "Yeah I'm fine, just a bit tired is all. I wasn't able to get descent job yet though" he ran this fingers through his hair and then stepped back a little "Umm here come on in" he opened the door up wider for her. Nix walked right in and sat on one side of the couch
"Thanks and actually I wanted to talk to you about that" This raised Sam's interested, was he going to get more training?
"What you mean Nix?"
"What I mean is Sam that I want to take you under my wing. I feel... I don't know that I can train you and get your powers to awaken more. It's just I feel you can do so much more Sam. I know your a great hunter, your mother was one of them Sam" Sam looked at Nix in shock, he had no idea his own mother was a hunter.
"What?!" Nix then backed up and looked down at her hands that were in her lap "I guess she never told you" She took a deep breath "Sam hunters are born, our skills and powers awaken when we enter our late teens. We are stronger, faster, have incredible reflexes, and our senses are ten times better than a humans. We were made to kill monsters to protect the human race. Angels gave us the blessing to have this gift and I feel that since she died early...that I should teach you" It took him a while to take everything in, his father probability didn't even know
"I need some time to think Nix, can you come back tomorrow?" Nix gave Sam a nod as she stood up and walked towards the door, she glanced back at Sam and smiled "Hey if you want to work with me, meet me in my office tomorrow morning, ok?" She closed the door to his apartment and left.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Emily and Gyasi sat in the forest and talked for quite a few hours, reminiscing about the times in Italy, since that was all they had to talk about at this moment.

After a hours of chatting, Gyasi finally got a chance to break the road down history lane. "So, Em, tell me about that guy in the apartments. He was human, and didn't seem like he wanted me there. Is there something you're not telling me?" He gave her a playful nudge, chuckling a bit.

Emily laughed and shook her head, knowing he wouldn't understand. "Well, that guy was my boyfriend before I got the call from Mom and Dad. Yes, my boyfriend. You heard right." She laughed at the shocked look on his face. "Well, as you can easily tell, times have changed here in the city. He is now a monster hunter, and feels it puts me in a great deal of danger if him and I were to stay together. So we broke it off and are going to, I assume, be friends, or something along those lines." She stared at a tree branch and sighed. She slowly turned her head to her brother, a look of concern on her face. "Gyasi, I need you to be careful in this town if you choose to stay. It isn't going to be safe anymore, for you, me, or any other monster that--" Her breath stopped short. "Tristen..." She whispered his name, so quite that it was carried off with the breeze that blew through the forest.

Gyasi gave her a questioning look. "Tristen? Is he another ex or something?" Emily shook her head. "He's my brother...By adoption, of course. I can fill you in on that long story later, but for now I NEED to go find him." As she finished the sentence she hopped down from the branch the two were sitting on and ran back to the city, and went for a phone book or something.

'Please be in here...' She flipped through the pages so fast, some curious bystanders were watching to see if she was even reading the pages. Finally she saw his name and address. She groaned. 'Are you fucking kidding me?! Same apartments as Sam's...' She grew a bit uneasy, knowing her brother was in probable danger. She hurried and rushed to the complex, hoping he was at home.

--------

Tristen sat on the couch of his single bedroom apartment, his beautiful girlfriend snuggled up to him. He kissed the top of her head, and pulled her in closer, wrapping her in a tight hug. 'Everything is so damn perfect...' He closed his eyes and relaxed, until he heard an urgent knocking on the door. 'Fuck...' He sighed, and got a disappointed look from Roxanne. "Hang on, babe." He stood up and walked to the door, looking through the peep hole. 'Who the fuck?' He opened the door and stared down at the girl before him. "Who are you?" He asked, his tone defensive.

Emily sighed in relief. 'Well he certainly hasn't changed...' She smiled. She peered into the room beyond, and realized she should explain quick, since Roxanne was glaring at her from the couch on the far end of the room. "Not exactly a great way to greet your sister after a year of not seeing her." She teased, and smiled.

Tristens' face lit up. "Emily!" He wrapped her in a tight hug, and she laughed into his chest, hugging back. "Come in!" He rushed her into his apartment, and looked at Roxanne, who was clearly pissed.

"Who the fuck is Emily?" She hissed, not hearing what Emily had said at the door. Emily laughed and sat next to Roxanne, running a finger on the side of her neck. "Miss, I suggest if you wish to keep your life then you won't speak to me in that tone." The seriousness in her voice made Roxanne freeze. Emily looked her in the eyes and smiled a fiendish smile, sending chills up Roxanne's spine. "I'm Tristens' sister."

The look on Roxanne's face made Emily laugh. "Oh, my goodness! I am soo sorry!" Roxanne pleaded. Emily shook her head. "It is alright. But, I do need a private word with Tristen, so if you don't mind..." Her voice trailed off, her eyes on Tristen. Roxanne nodded and left, leaving the two alone.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:40 pm

As the sun started to show through the blinds, Sam started to wake up in his bed. His arm hanging over and his mouth wide open on his pillow. He rubbed his eyes as he grabbed his phone. Sam's eyes suddenly widened as he looked at the time "Shit! I need to leave" Getting up, Sam ran into his living room and picked up a pair of pants and tried to clean himself up a little as he made his way to his door.
After running a few blocks he finally made it to the company building. It was already booming with hunters and such. Sam walked to the front office and asked for Nix, he nodded after the secretary showed him the room and left him there to go in. Sam quietly knocked on the door and was told to come in. As he walked into the room Sam couldn't help but smirk at the outfit Nix was wearing. All in skin tight back suit, with too guns hanging off her side. He could only imagination how many weapons she had hidden in her suit.
"Umm well...whats the training going to be?" he asked Nix as she turned to face him, zipping up the front of her suit.
"Well I'm taking you on a mission with me first,but I want you to tell me where the demon is" She smiled at Sam as she placed her hands on her hips.
"What?!" he gave her a questioning look "Didn't they tell you that my senses suck?"
Nix smirked and nodded her head at Sam
"Which is why I want you to focus as much as you can, don't think about it too much though. Just let your insistence take over" At this point Sam was looking a bit uneasy. "Right now I got a faint scent of the demon. I'll give you a lead, but the rest is up to you though Samuel"
----------------
Nix and Sam were standing on top of an apartment complex "Here were are Sam. I'll start you here, but the rest is up to you" She stood there and started to stretch her arms and legs. Sam placed his hands in his hoodie as he soon closed his eyes. He tried to concentrate on the scent of the demon, but the smell of smog from the city along with everything else was too confusing for him. "Nix I don't think I can do this..."
"Sam keep trying. We aren't leaving here till you pick up the trail"
He gave a heavy sigh as he tried again.
After the sun started to set, a chill ran down his body. His eyes flashed opened
"What is it? Can you sense the demon?" He replied to Nix with a light nod as he jumped off the building and landed on the next. Nix followed along beside Sam, keeping up in perfect paste. Before long Sam stopped on top of a building "
I can smell them in there. I don't know what kind of demons they are though" Nix nodded her head and grinned at him
"You'll see "She smiled at him as she grabbed her gun and Sam grabbed his blades.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Emily sat down with Tristen and looked at him, smiling a bit. "Well, I suppose I should tell you where I went off too a year ago..." She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, and slowly exhaled. "A year ago, I got a call from my parents. I knew something was wrong, because they never call me. Anyways, they told me how there were quite a few killings going on, and their suspicions raised, thinking a vampire was the one responsible. Well, they were correct, although it wasn't one, it was many. A small army was working their way across Europe, and it posed a threat. The treat was the revealing of vampires and having us get hunted down again." She paused.

"I flew back to Italy immediately, and helped with the process. It took a lot longer than we had planned, simply because there were so many and we tried making it look like the work of a single mass murderer. It wasn't easy, but since the murders were done the same way every time, we were able to pull it off a lot quicker than what it could have been. Once we finished off the last of them, we waited until we were sure they were all done. Sure enough, every last vampire got the message, and quite killing the humans. Well, killing off a ton of them at one time anyways." She looked at her hands, which were folded neatly in her lap. "I came back to America a few more months after we were finished. I was enjoying the time with my parents, and they even taught me more to my power. So it wasn't bad staying. But, the whole time I thought of all the people I had hurt when I left, mainly you and Sam. I felt so terrible, and I came back when I couldn't deal with the guilt. I meant to write to you and do some explaining, but I had no time, since we were on patrol twenty-four seven." She looked at Tristen, who was taking in every word.

"I know I should've called or something. But...There was no chance. I'm sorry..." Her voice broke a bit, and Tristen wrapped her into a gentle hug. He smoothed her hair and kissed the top of her head.

"It's alright. I get what you mean. A little notice would have been nice, but hey, you had a job to do. I'm not angry." He released her and smiled at her. She smiled back, and stood up, looking out the window.

"Fuck..." She muttered, and walked, more like ran, over to Tristen. "We have to leave, NOW. But we have to make it quick. Like, real quick. Don't let Roxanne know, if she doesn't know about us. Monster hunters are here, and since we're together, they'll think easy target. I'll go one way, and you go another. Tell Roxanne to ditch her clothes and shower, so your scent isn't on her anymore. Go, NOW!" She commanded, in a quiet but powerful voice.

They both walked out of the apartments, and walked their separate ways down the street. Gyasi was standing on a street corner, and caught up with Emily, his face concerned and frightened.

"Gyasi, I know you're strong. Stay with me, and we'll be fine. Don't stay too close; Just close enough so we can visibly see each other. Chances are, we are going to need to ambush someone if they catch us." She jogged down the street, Gyasi easily matching her pace. The way they jogged made them look like normal joggers, and they hoped no one suspected anything.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:02 am

Sam climbed down and held onto the side of the window. He looked inside of the apartment and didn't see anyone, but he could smell them
"I don't see anything" he tried to speak quietly "As he looked up at Nix who was still standing on top of the building.
"Nope its still there I can hear it scattering around, you have to look harder Sam"
Sam nodded as he undid the hatch to the window and slipped inside. He carefully unsheathed his blades as he stepped lightly on the floor, looking around he saw the apartment was neat but it reeked of blood and demons. Sam quickly lifted up his shirt over his nose so the stench wouldn't over whelm him.
Suddenly he stopped as he heard the scattering like Nix was saying before. Sam made his way to the sound and stood in front of a door. He took his position and held his blade close to his face. The door flung open and Sam was having a hard time trying to understand what he was seeing.
Blood was covering the bathroom and it seemed whatever was left of a body was still in the tub. He kept his guard up as he took a step into the bathroom his ears picked up the slightest moved and turned to face a spider like demon. It was damn ugly whatever it was. The spider jumped off the wall and landed on top of Sam. They both fell back into the bloody bath tub, fighting each other off. It fangs reached for Sam as it tried to rip its head off, but Sam had gained the upper hand as he was able to slice one of its legs off. The scream the demon let out pieced his ears making Sam flinch to the point he almost dropped his blade. Sam tried to block out the sound, but the ringing in his had was driving him insane and soon with a swift move of his arm he rammed the blade right between its eyes. The demon fell limp on top of Sam, leaking out demon blood.
"Damn thats gross" he was saying as he was getting up now, covered in blood. After Sam had gotten out he started to feel a bit uneasy with laying on top of a rotting corpse and that spider demon all over him.
-------
Nix watched as Sam carefully went inside the apartment, once he was inside Nix pulled out her cell and texted a few of her members. 'Hey did you find the vampire yet? I got Sam busy at the moment, he doesn't suspect a thing' Nix put her phone back and started to climb down the side of the building, but she soon stopped as she saw the female vampire from before.
"Damn, why now?" Nix looked on at Sam and saw he was still looking for the demon and hoped it wouldn't take her long to track the female vampire. As Nix was following the vampire she looked at her phone quickly 'It got away! They are strong Nix, don't go alone!' She then looked up at the female and watched her walk around the corner.
"These are no newbie vampire....they must be part of the original branch. Shit we need back up in the city" Before Nix went to go after the vampire she heard a deafening screech
"Sam! Shit" She ran back to the apartment and climbed the building as fast as she could, making it into the building. When she jumped into the room she could smell something very foul and almost attacked Sam.
"You know it would of been nice if I knew what I was looking for" He crossed his arms looking pissed off and annoyed
"Sorry Sam thats training,although I didn't think it was that large... Its strange since those kind of demons are rather small" Nix furrowed her brow thinking for a moment 'Are they getting stronger... or something bad is going on in Hell...'
"Let's get you back to head quarters and get you cleaned up" she reached her hand over, but to her surprise Sam pushed it away
"I'll go on my own..." He let out a sigh knowing he was acting like a jerk "Plus the mess I made needs to be cleaned up before humans come across it" Nix looked a Sam sadly
"Oh yeah your right I'll call someone, you just... go get cleaned up, ok?" Sam gave a nod to Nix and soon made his way to head quarters.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:25 am

Emily and Gyasi got into the forest, and Emily turned and hugged him tightly. He did the same, and looked down at her as she pulled away. "Remember, stay in sight." She headed off in one direction, and he went off in another, but close enough he could still see Emily. They traveled deep into the forest, and they eventually reached the hills. Emily smiled, and ran to Gyasi, standing at his side immediately.

"Gyasi! Great news! These are the hills, as you may well know. I used to live at a house at the end of the hills, and if it hasn't been scoped out, we can hide out there, and no one will suspect a thing!" Her voice was silent but surged with excitement. Gyasi nodded, smiling. "Lead the way!"

They traveled the grueling path that led to her old home. Sure enough, it was left the way it was. 'Perfect!' Emily and Gyasi now ran to the house, approaching it in a matter of seconds. Emily took a deep breath in, and exhaled in excitement. "It hasn't been found by humans. Still has mine and Tristen's scents." She giggled and ran inside, lighting candles. Gyasi followed and shut the door behind them and locked it. The shades were all shut, and the candles didn't give off enough light to let anyone know where they were. "We'll hide out here for as long as we can." Emily said, enjoying the familiarity of the house.

'I need to get to Tristen...Calling is too risky, since they can track the number...' Emily paced, and stopped short. "Shit!" She exclaimed, and sank to the floor, her head in her hands. Gyasi crouched beside her. "What?!" He said, his voice concerned. Emily looked up at him, scared. "Sam knows where this house is. At least, he might. And he's a hunter...I pray to God he forgot where this house is and how to get to it..." She tried to calm herself, and took Gyasi to the sunroom that was in the back section of the house.

"We'll hide here. It offers the best escape route if we need it, and we can run deeper into the hills, where they have no chance of finding us." She said, and sat down on a bench by the nearest door to the back. Gyasi sat next to her, and kept his senses alert, much like Emily was doing.

---------

Tristen was out in the fields in an abandoned cabin. He told Roxanne what to do, and since she was a human, she was safe. He ran a hand through his hair, which was now tangled from the run he did getting here. 'I hope they don't find me...More important, I hope they don't find Emily...' He shook, in anger and fear, wishing he could go back to a year, when demons lived in secrecy. 'Those fuckers...' He thought.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:57 am

The sound of rushing water was only heard in one of the shower stalls. Sam was trying his best to rinse and scrub the gunk and blood off of him, but some of the dark demon blood wouldn't come off. "Damn this stuff is gross" he was saying with anger in his tone. He understood that this was a test, for him to better understand his skills. He supposed that surviving from a huge ass spider demon was enough to pass the test, he hoped at least.
After a while Sam was finally able to clean the blood of him, it seemed to leave a mark on his arm though. It wasn't too noticeable from afar, but up close you could tell. "Sam are you really cut out for this?" looking at his own reflection in the mirror, Sam wondered if he was meant to even do this to even be living. He took a deep sigh and shook his head
"This is all I got now.... come on Sam prove them that your good enough to be a hunter" A small smile started to form on his face.
-------------------
"Hey Sam" Nix was waiting for Sam in the main lobby. She hadn't really noticed how muscular Sam was since he was always wearing a hoodie, but with that undershirt on you could see his muscles very clearly.
"Hey... So how did I do?" He asked Nix as he took the towel off from around his neck and sat down next to Nix
"Well you passed for one and next time I'll let you know" She smirked at Sam while he only rolled his eyes."Listen I talked it over with some of the higher ups and they asked me to invite you to the meeting tonight, that is if you wanna go?" Nix was looking down a little at her hands that were laying on her lap. Sam looked at Nix for a moment and looked taken back by what she said
"Me? but aren't I the trouble maker, the punk?" he asked her with seriousness in his face. Nix shook her head and sighed
"Look I saw what you could do Sam and I know that well..." she looked at the side of Sam not wanting to face him,but before she could go on Sam placed a hand up to stop her
"No its fine. I know I'm not ready yet Nix... I want to wait till I earn my spot" Nix blinked a bit surprised at Sam but nodded in understanding.
"Well alright" She reached over and kissed his cheek "I'll see you tomorrow morning then? We have another assignment for tomorrow and I promise no spiders this time" She giggled as she got up and started to walk to her office as she waved good bye to Sam.
Sam couldn't help but blush in surprise, he held his hand to his cheek and then rubbed his eyes with his hand. Before long Sam was heading on home to rest up for tomorrows mission.
---------------
As Nix entered her office she looked down at the report in front of her. She gave a heavy sigh, not wanting to turn Sam in. "Sam... who were you talking too in that alley... whatever it is hes not going to spill it.." Nix shoved the file into her desk and walked out of her office, getting ready for the meeting in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:19 am

Emily and Gyasi sat around the room, cracking jokes and laughing, while drinking blood Emily had left in the freezer. It had been a few days now since they'd been hiding out, and they were hoping the best, but weren't letting their guard down yet. 'Still too soon...' They kept repeating to themselves. Emily kept thinking about Sam and Tristen, and kept doing her best to keep herself in a positive train of thought. Gyasi knew something was up, but he never mentioned it, wanting to keep the mood light and cheerful.

"Em, do you honestly think they are smart enough to find us out here? I mean, we can just run off to the hills. Then we'd be guaranteed protection. Then we could go back to Italy, or wherever, far from here, and be safe." He said, staring at the crimson liquid in his glass. He touched the rim of the cup to his lips and drank the blood, satisfying his thirst yet again. "Plus, we're running out of blood." He mentioned, setting his glass down beside the chair he was in. He watched Emily carefully, and knew she was considering his offer.

After a while of contemplating, Emily finally spoke. "That's a good idea, but if we were to do it...Tristen and Roxanne would have to come. I don't want to leave him again, and I know he won't want to leave her." She did her best to hide the torn look she was showing. "But, we might not have the time. I know the city is being scoped out, and if he even sets foot back in there..." Her voice trailed off as she shook her head. "It's risky. Plus, they could track the call and locate us. Tristen wouldn't get here before them, especially if he had Roxanne with him." She kept weighing the pros and cons in her head, and finally made her final decision. "Sorry, Gyasi. That sounds amazing, don't get me wrong, but it's too risky for me, and I don't want to lose someone...Not again..." She closed her eyes and sighed, tipping her head back.

Gyasi nodded, leaning forward so his elbows rested on his knees. He put his head in his hands, and ran a hand through his thick but short sandy brown hair. "I get what you mean." He sighed. "I'm just tired of hiding. Our family went through this once." He said, even though the memories were too vague for him to remember.

Emily nodded, remembering all too well those times. "I would know better than you, Gyasi. You were freshly born at that time, so you wouldn't remember much. But as for me and our siblings...Yeah, those times were not fun. Mom and Dad sent me here to protect me, and up until now, it had worked. I lost everyone but you, Mom, and Dad, so for that I am grateful for and thankful for." She smiled over at Gyasi, and sighed. "The memories this brings back...I hate it." She tried fighting back the memories, but they kept creeping back into her mind.

-------

Tristen lounged on the old bed he found in one of the rooms. 'The only piece of furniture in this shit hole.' He had to lay low way too long, and a few times he feared they had found him. 'I'm glad so many demons live out here...They get distracted and leave me alone...Still, it's not safe here...' He kept contemplating leaving, but he knew it was far too risky. 'I miss Roxanne, and Emily..." He sighed in frustration, since he hadn't spoken to any of them since he was forced into hiding. 'This shit sucks!' He thought as he clenched his fists.

A thought raced through his mind, and he smiled. 'If I'm a werewolf, they can't track my scent since I'll smell like an ordinary wolf...Perfect! Tonight will be a full moon, and I can go to the hills, I'm sure that's where Emily is. And even better, they can't track my scent there.' He got excited. 'As long as no hunters show up, I'm good to go!'
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:52 am

Over the past couple of days the guild started to fill up with more and more hunters. Most of them seemed to have a strong over flowing aura coming off of them. Sam was also in the guild looking around at the different hunters coming in from around the world, noticing that each one had there own style of fighting. Some with swords and guns others with strange looking weapons that Sam had never seen before. Out of the crowd Sam spotted a woman with dark to light purple hair, reminding him of a sunset with the pink on the ends. "Hey Nix... is something wrong? or is this just a big meeting?" Nix looked over at Sam and nodded at him
"Well lately we've spotted a few high level vampires in the area and they pose a threat to this city. The guild called people in to help us out since even I wouldn't be able to take out a high level vampire on my own, too risky" She was telling Sam, but Sam was drifting off in thought, hoping that Emily was far far away from here by now
"Mhmm that's interesting" he didn't say much more, but Nix was too focused on the approaching person to notice the tone in Sam's voice.
"Oh! Head council you're here?! I hadn't expected you at all' Nix was saying in shock to see one of the top members of the hunters. He seemed like a weak looking man, but something inside Sam told him to not mess with this guy. He smiled at Nix and gave her a nod as he made his way over to Sam
"Ah Samuel Manson, good to see you taking over the family business. I wasn't sure what happened to you on that dreadful night... " His eyes were full of sadness as he looked at Sam. He placed a strong hand on Sam's shoulder to reassure him. "But cheer up my boy, we've decided to take you with us on a little demon hunt. We need some time to pinpoint the location of the high level vampire so I figured I ought to see what you got"
Sam couldn't believe what he was hearing and this guy was one of the big shots. He glanced over at Nix and saw the surprise on her face, but even she was happy for Sam. He placed his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and he gave a nod to the head of the branch. He smirked at the old man
"You got it sir, I won't disappoint you"
------------------------------------------
Sam was preparing himself in the guild's locker room. He equipped the best weapons he owned for fighting off demons; his slender short sword, a few silver throwing knives, holy water, and his modified guns for killing demons. One shot in the head and they were dead. As Sam put his leather gloves he left the locker room and head up stairs. He smiled knowing that this was his chance to prove to them what he was worth. Even Nix was proud of him and hoped he would pass their standers.
"Ah I see the young man is ready, let us go" Sam nodded as he walked along the members of the guild, there seemed to be about three other hunters coming along with them.
"So... what are we hunting?" Sam figured it was tough with the amount of people coming with them.
"Hmmm oh nothing for you to worry about Samuel, its a high level demon. But we could easily take it out ourselves, but we wanted to take precautions" Sam looked down for a moment knowing it meant 'If I mess up'. Once everyone was ready they soon took off into the city.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:06 am

Tristen shifted that night of the full moon, and dashed through the forest and to the hills. He made it in record time, and evaded all humans, and didn't leave his usual scent. 'Thank you werewolf powers.' As he dashed into the house, he shifted again and locked the doors behind him. All lights were off, so he feared the worse. He walked slowly, carefully through the house, hoping no hunters were here. 'They would've sprung into action by now...' He thought, and wandered the first floor, not wanting to go upstairs, fearing hunters might be up there. 'This is such bull shit...This was my house for Christ's sake...' He thought, irritated.

Finally, he saw a sign he knew was good: the light from the sun room. He sighed with relief and walked quickly to the room, and smiled when he saw Emily and another male in the room. "Emily!" He exclaimed, and sat next to her, hugging her gently. "I'm so glad you're safe..."

Emily hugged Tristen back and smiled. "I'm glad you're safe too!" She shrieked, giggling a little in excitement. "Gyasi, this is Tristen, my adopted brother I told you about. Tristen, this is my brother by blood, Gyasi, and the only survivor except myself from the witch trials." She said, and was glad to see they weren't going to fight.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Gyasi. I am glad you're here with Emily. I know she can handle her own, but it's reassuring knowing another vampire is with her. Knowing from past experience, vampires are always stronger in numbers." Tristen chuckled. Gyasi laughed, and the feeling around them was so relaxed, they all forgot what was going on.

"So, Tristen, here's the plan. If the hunters manage to find us here, we are taking off to the hills. I know in your human form you can't run as fast, so Gyasi will carry you. Oh, don't give me that look! I'm too small. Anyways. Roxanne...Well, she has to stay behind, for her safety and ours. After we're gone, it's off to Europe, where things are safer. As for where you shall go...I have no idea, but trust me, please." Emily said, and smiled when he nodded in agreement.

"Great plan. But it's unfortunate for Roxanne...Perhaps I could fly her out to wherever I am. Hmm..." Tristen trailed off, and the group grew silent. Emily was first to break the silence.

"So, how did you manage to get here without them tracking you?" She asked. This question had been killing her ever since he arrived, but she needed to inform him on the plan before asking.

"Full moon. My scent as a werewolf is the same as a wolves, so it made for an easy getaway. They can't track my scent, so I fled here. I just hope they don't find us here." He said, his voice growing angry.

Emily and Gyasi nodded in agreement. "it's gonna be a bitch if they manage to find us." Gyasi said, the concern in his voice thick with every word.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:33 am

As Sam was following the hunters he started to notice they were entering into a forest, but then they suddenly stopped when they reached a huge oak tree. He looked around at the hunters and wondered why they stopped all the sudden. 'Maybe they pick up something I can't I'll have to concentrate harder to keep up with them' Sam closed his eyes and tried to focus on the scent, but nothing could be- wait! His eyes opened wide as he looked at a giant beast that was in front of him.
"Samuel get back! What are you doing the hell hound will attack you?!" Sam quickly dodged out of the as he rolled along the ground. He quickly got up on his feet and started to step back a little bit, seeing if any of the hunters were going to help.'No remember Sam this is your test, to prove to them that you can handle a high level demon'
Sam tried to calm himself down, his breathing slowed as he stared at the beast. Its blood covered jaws were snapping at Sam, smelling the scent of human flesh to fed on. It charged towards Sam, but Sam was able to slide under the hell hound and slice open its stomach with his short sword. It whimpered in pain as blood started to pour out of the creature, but that didn't stop the demon from going after Sam again.
Sam was ready for its attack, he had found its weak point. Side stepping to the left he charged towards the beast and stabbed the short sword up its throat. The demon collapsed on the forest floor. The head hunter gave Sam a nod of approval.
"I see you are very well trained" He picked his next words carefully " Nix has been training you well over the past week" The older man let out a sign
"Samuel... you have proved your fighting skills, but what about your trust in the guild?"
Sam looked at the older man confused 'What is he talking about? Is it about my past? The gang I was in? No.. unless' His eyes widened at the hunters now.
"Ah it seems you do know what we are talking about now. The girl that was killed by the high level vampire had her transmitter still on. We heard everything Samuel. Now since we know your little secret you have two choice either join the hunters and give us the location of the vampire or betray us and face punishment"
his wasn't what Sam was expecting at all, how did it get to this...
"Even if I did know where she was I wouldn't tell you... I can't do it to her" Sam couldn't give away Emily's location even at the cost of his life.
"So it was you who tampered with the bite marks as well. Here we thought the vampires were getting smarter" He shook his head at Sam. "You leave us with no choice Samuel, you will face punishment in Hell for betraying the hunters"
Before Sam could even say anything he felt something stab him in his gut. He looked down slowly to see the tip of the fang coming out of his stomach. He looked over at the hell hound and saw a tooth was cut off.
"With the demon blood that was covered on that fang, its enough to sent you to hell as a demon, in time we will exterminate you forever"
Sam fell to his knees in shock, he had no idea this was coming to him. As the members of the hunters started to fade away, Sam looked up at the sky.
"I tr-tried mom...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:44 am

The group sat around the sun room, laughing and forgetting what was going on. But that didn't last too long. Emily whipped her head around, and cursed under her breath. The hunters were at the perimeter of the house. 'Good thing I set the alarm...' She stood up, with Tristen and Gyasi at her side. "They're on the perimeter. Only a warning signal. They can't hear it. Once they set off the alarm set at the foot of the yard, they'll know what has happened. Alright. Then, Gyasi..." She said, and opened the door, the breeze sending chills throughout her body. Tristen climbed on Gyasi's back, and once they were comfortable, they ran off to the hills.

Movement caught Emily's eye. 'How did they not set off the house alarm?!' They were far enough they couldn't possibly see them, but their scent was so strong... "Gyasi! Full speed!!!" She shouted, but managed to do so in a quiet voice. They ran at full speed, reaching the hills in great time.

The hunters were far back now, but their scents would be strong behind them, so they could only run from now on. 'There's no hunters out here...They wouldn't have known of these hidden hills unless they followed our scent...' Emily thought, and motioned for Gyasi to run closer to her. The two ran as fast as they could, and were glad when they reached the ocean.

"Tristen, you can still breath underwater, right?" Tristen nodded. "Great. Now we swim." She said, as the group dove down into the water. It was cold, but the three knew it was their only escape. Keeping down low enough they couldn't be seen, they all swam, in what direction they didn't know, but they swam on, knowing their scents would stop at the waters edge. 'No scent can be traced from the water...Keep low for long enough, and we will be completely safe.' Emily thought, smiling, keeping her brothers close.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:25 am

When the members of the hunters returned they bared grave news about Sam. Most weren't too disappointed in this loss since Sam was known as a bad example for the hunters, but a few were very hurt by this, Nix being one of them.
"What?! How did this happened?" tears started to fill her dark purple eyes as she looked at the head of the department. He placed a hand on top of Nix's head. "I tried to warn him to not charge in on the hell hound, but he wouldn't listen. By the time we could attack the hell hound managed to..." He shook his head not wanting to remember the memory "I-I can't bring myself to say anymore my dear, we are all deeply sorry. We regret taking him on this mission..." Nix looked down at the hunter and nodded at him. She watched them leave and looked around at the other members of the guild, who seemed to take no impact at all. She couldn't handle it anymore, looking at everyone going on there way like he was nothing.
"Stop it all of you, wh-why can't you see what has happened to our comrade" Everyone looked up shocked at Nix who was yelling out in such anger at them. Even though Nix was at the top of this branch, she was known to be one with a cool temper. Some of the members looked down sadly, knowing they would miss having the punk around while others walked away thinking he would be causing less trouble for them.
------------
Nix had taken a few days off work to let her mind relax...but she wasn't sure what was worse; the guild members not showing grief or the demon who killed Sam. "They will pay for this. I will kill every last demon starting with those vampires" Nix soon headed back to her apartment and grabbed a few maps of the city and landscape of the area. After hours of research she managed to find something odd.
"This has to be the place... I need to leave now, no time for back up. Nix grabbed all of her gears and surprisingly enough she managed to carry such heavy equipment with such a small body.
As Nix headed into the forest she picked up some rather different scents. Some of animals while other smelt like demons. The stronger ones were of weaker demons since they couldn't mask there scent as well. The fainter ones were of higher up demons, who could control the amount of scent they let off. Nix followed the trail till she saw a house up ahead. 'Hmmm I better not try and enter the house they may already have something planned if they are hiding out here' she was thinking as she decided to take another path to the house.

Nix soon started to head farther and farther away from the house, hoping to confuse the vampires with her scent. But then she spotted a river up ahead. 'Ah I can use the water to mask my scent! Brilliant Nix!' She gave herself a huge grin as she walked towards the river, but a whiff of something caught her attention. It smelled of blood, and lots of it. Nix ran away from the river and started to head deeper into the forest now. The scent was getting stronger now and she could tell there was demon blood shed as well. She used her scarf and placed it over her nose, she stealthily made her way through the forest floor as she neared the location of the scent. But once she saw what was in the cleaning she screamed in terror.
Nothing really scared Nix, but seeing Sam laying on the ground with the hell hound tooth in his back frightened her. Once Nix had calmed down she walked over to Sam slowly, tears falling down her cheeks now. "Sam.... if only I was here.. I..I could of protected you" Her knees gave out from under her as she leaned over and closed his dull brown eyes. "Anger suddenly filled her inside as Nix got up and started to kick at the dead hell hound, cursing every word possible. Before long Nix started to grow tired, she stared at the beast and slowly tilted her head.
"Wait a moment.... they said that Sam was ripped to shreds... but yet...there is only one tooth in him.." her eyes turned wide..."No... But I hide them.. how did they find out? Oh God Sam I-I'm so sorry!" Nix started to back away now. The hunters had killed him, they must of found out about the recording... and now Nix knew she couldn't go back to the order, who could she trust now?
Nix slowly backed away and took off into the forest, not caring which direction she was running in. All she wanted to do was run and not look back.
After Nix tired herself out she had found a little spot by the riverside as she sat down and leaned against a willow tree. She looked in the water watching the reflection of the moon and soon memorized by the ripples from the stream flow putting her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Emily, Gyasi, and Tristen all emerged from the water when the water got shallower. They walked to the soft, white sandy beach and sat down, their bodies a little tired from the hours of swimming they just endured. Emily stared up at the sky, which was now darkening with the setting sun. There was no way for them to tell where they were, but it was obvious there was no human life on this island, since no human scent could be detected. 'Unless humans live on the other side or farther in the middle.' Emily thought, and looked at the expanse of forest behind them. 'We have no idea where we are, or how far from civilization we are...Best thing to do right now is make us a little house deep within the forest.' As she stood up, Gyasi and Tristen stared at her. "What the hell are you doing?!" Gyasi shouted, not of anger but because he was tired of running. "We're far from the hunters now. No need to hide."

Emily shook her head, her wet blonde hair sticking to her face. "It doesn't matter. We can't risk just sitting here and waiting for someone to show up. For all we know, another group of hunters could come by and spot us. Without knowing this forest, we could easily get killed. We need to go into the forest. There has to be a good enough spot to make a little tree house or whatever. I can't smell any humans, so they won't be a problem. Come on, guys. We have to do this. We don't know where we are, or how far we are from the next known continent. For now, we have to make this our home." Her brothers stood up and nodded, and the group advanced deeper within the forest.

They had traveled for quite a few hours before they finally found a spot good enough to make a home. The sighed and smiled with relief, and turned so they were all facing each other. "Gyasi, I need you to go out and find a bunch of wood. I know you can't carry it all in one trip, but please do. Tristen, you go find something we can use for glue - sap, or anything you can make into a glue. I'm going to go search for some food, fruit for you, Tristen, and some large game animals for Gyasi and myself. We need to work fast, and be careful where you go. We don't yet know what animals live here, and how dangerous they are." After giving the orders, the group departed and went their own ways.

Emily found some rather amazing animals to feast on: a few tigers, lions, bears, cheetahs, leopards, and apes. She also managed to find some smaller game animals: monkeys, foxes, and some hyenas. For Tristen, she was able to catch a good number of fish, a plethora of berries, and some herbs that she knew would be okay to eat once properly washed. She headed back to the site where they were building their homes, after making a few trips to make sure all the food got there.

Tristen was able to gather a great amount of sap, and he made some glue from berries he found mixed with the sap. He hoped it would be enough to make their home. He stored it in a rather larger hollowed out tree trunk he found, and carried it back to the site.

Gyasi, after making quite a few trips, found more than enough durable wood to make a good sized home. Once he returned to Emily and Tristen they began working on building their new temporary home.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:14 pm

As Nix laid there on the forest floor she started to stir was the sounds of the rushing water. She started to sit up now and rubbed her eyes hoping this was nothing but a dream. Trying to wake herself up, Nix grabbed some water and splashed it on her face, but it was no use. Here she was sitting in a middle of a forest with high ranking vampires running around and now Sam is dead.
"What am I going to do now..." Nix soon cleaned herself up and started to make her way through the forest. She couldn't back to the hunters now since she knows the truth about Sam.
After a while Nix formed a little camp fire, she had a few squirrels on a stick, roasting over the fire. She took one off the stick and started to munch into the meat.
"Yummy!" Her eyes soon filled up with delight as she ate the squirrel happily. With being in the forest for a few days she got rather hungry. It wasn't like Nix could go to the next town and buy food since she has no money on her. Taking the last bite, Nix finished off her meal as she curled by the fire and fell asleep.
----
In the distance a faint sound could be heard, almost like talking. "huh?" Nix was saying as she was rubbing her eyes and trying to stand up. She soon started to stumble her way towards the noise, still half asleep yet so her senses weren't fully away yet, but she followed the sound. When Nix made it to the clearing she saw a little house that was built
"This is strange" Nix tried to say with a yawn as she took a step closer towards the house, but something inside of her screamed to run away from here.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Tristen and Emily had gone off to explore a bit. Gyasi had decided to stay behind, to protect the house. 'No damn animals are going to make this their home.' They made it quite spacious, with a small room built for Tristen so he could sleep. A bed of leaves, cotton, and a few other items were laid out in the room.

Gyasi heard a rustling outside and a familiar scent. 'Human.' He growled, and headed out the back way they had made. Using the tree's, he hopped above the girls head, making no sound at all, which was surprising since there were so many leaves. As soon as he was close enough behind her, he fell. He landed directly behind her, and without missing a beat he knocked her off her feet. He drove a knee into the middle of her back, directly on her spine. He noticed the amount of weapons she had with her, and he growled yet again. "You had better be alone. We would hate to kill a large number of hunters." He hissed, removing her weapons, keeping the pressure on her back.

-----

Emily and Tristen explored most of the inner island and were quite pleased. There was no sign of any human life anywhere. "Perfect for us." Emily said, chuckling. The sun was beginning to rise, and it cast shadows across the forest floor. "If we weren't immoral, this would be quite scary." Tristen said, knowing shadows often tended to make things spooky.

They headed back towards their new home, and found Gyasi hovering over a woman. Emily growled, and was at Gyasi's side in a heartbeat.

"She has no more weapons, as far as I can see. She's been screaming in pain this whole time, I'm surprised you didn't hear her." Gyasi said, not letting the pressure off the woman's back.

Emily shook her head. "I'm surprised as well." She moved to the woman's head and looked at Gyasi. "Get her arms and stand her up." He obeyed, and Emily was now face to face with the woman. "Tell me your name. And are there any others with you? For your sake you better say no." Emily's voice came out so harsh, so cold, she knew she would get the answers she wanted. 'If I have to I will inject her with my venom, and make her one of us.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited and Advanced
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Roses :: The City-
Jump to: