Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Roses

A dark fantasy supernatural role play site. All are welcome. Characters can be posted as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunited and Advanced

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:04 pm

*Sam's warm smile filled his heart with happiness as he wrapped his arm around Emily, placing it on her shoulders. Even though her body felt cold, it felt nice against his hot body that was at least fifteen degrees higher than any normal human's temperature. Sam's face softened as he turned to his side to face Emily, placing a warm hand against her cheek*
I want to spent that time with you Emily, but before we can truly continue our relationship in this world we have to take down Lucifer
*Sam's hand soon turned into a fist as his black eyes grew darker and darker not even having a shine left in them anymore as he thought more and more about Lucifer*
Emily.. Even though I am a demon I am not under his control... I don't understand why though.. but I assume my human self was strong at will and can resist his desires he bargains with us, his lies that lead us blind giving him our free will
*Sam took a deep breath as he released his arm from around Emily as he leaned forward on the bench. I hope we have another power to fight him... he might seem like a prissy bitch a times, but don't take him lightly
*Sam cracked his knuckles as he looked up at the sky, knowing any day from now Lucifer could show up out of nowhere with his army of demons as he collects souls and enslaves everyone even immortals to be his slaves on this earth, he'd do anything to rule over earth to gain an upper hand from heaven*

*Nix sat up from the bed and stood up, her arms were crossed as she kept her body turned away from Tristen. She wanted forgive him and run back into his arms, but everything in her life had changed so quickly, not giving her a moment to breathe. All her friends and family were now dead, their souls probability in the grasps of Lucifer's hands, dammed forever unless they can release them*
My sisters's dead along with all my family and freinds now.... the only thing that matters is freeing their souls from Lucifer's hand.. Tristen.. for now we can be friends
*Nix was about to say more, but she kept her mouth shut, not wanting to say anymore for now, it would be best, since she had no idea what she was feeling at the moment. Seeing Tristen again after all these years really drew her back a little as she had no idea what to do. It was true he dated her sister.. but now that she's dead is it really right to get back with Tristen? Nix shook her head trying to clear her thoughts. Without another word her faced Tristen, her eyes looking down onto the carpet*
I-I have to go... we can talk later.. I'll see you around
*Nix quickly ran for the door and hurried back to her room. Her feelings felt so confused and mixed between angry and sadness. she needed to find her room to think things through... no to worry about the day Lucifer would return.. to prepare herself for combat*
Back to top Go down
https://mistyroses.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:48 pm

Emily nodded, her mind going back to her vampire army. "He may not be easy to take down...But we can do this. Our vampire army is like no other. We're extremely powerful ourselves. I know we can do this." She put a hand over Sams fist, trying to reassure him. "Maybe...Maybe us taking you from hell before your demon transformation prevented any bond to form from you to Lucifer." She looked up at the sky, getting lost in thought. 'All I know now is we have to beat Lucifer...I know we can do it but will we lose anyone...? I hope not...I wish mother and father could be here to help...' Emily sighed, resting her head in her hands and closing her eyes. 'I just want this all to be over...I want life to go back to the way it was...First the stupid ass vampires terrorizing the UK and now this...Will it ever end?'

Tristen nodded and let Nix go, he needed some time alone too. 'What am I gonna do...? Can Nix and I become friends again without any...Awkwardness? Will anything change? I know I still have some feelings for her but...Ugh!!' Tristen laid down, frustrated. He stared at the ceiling, his mind going blank. He listened to the sounds around him, hearing faint rustling sounds in the house. 'The others must be here...Or at least some of them...' Tristen got up, put on a shirt, and went downstairs to mingle with the others.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Sam's dark black eyes blinked as they returned back into their normal light red hue. His fist loosened as he looked over at Emily and sighed knowing he shouldn't have gotten so worked up about things 'Damnit I can't control this temper of mine' He held onto her hand lightly
"Your right Emily... I know we can do this. Hell is pretty bad, but..."
Sam thinks for a moment and then smirks
"Maybe I can convince some of these demons to join our rankings? It could be worth a shot? However I wasn't in hell enough to know if any of those bast ads are trust worthy enough"
Sam glaces down as he looks into his hands, noticing how rough looking they are. He takes a glace at Emily noticing the worried look on her face, worrying just as much as he is about demons taking over the world. Slowly Sam reaches over and cups her face in his hands
"I wish I can remember more about you Emily, your hot, and good looking, but i can see that kindness and concern in your face as well"
Sam grinds his teeth together in frustration, trying to remember anything
"I don't even know if I have family or friends of mine that I need to worry about Emily, do you know?" Sam lets go of Emily's cheeks as he runs his fingers through his red and jet black hair.

Meanwhile Nix peeks out into the hallways deciding she needed to go out and get some fresh air. Sitting here in this room wasn't going to help her either way on what to do about her love life 'Ha! The world is getting totally destroyed and all I can think about is my sappy love life..' Nix holds those thin arms around her waist as she quietly walks through the hallways. Along the way Nix comes across Sam and Emily sitting there talking over some things it would seem, she blushes lightly as waves hi
"Oh umm you guys talking about the war going on?"
Nix tilts her head to the side hoping she wasn't interfering with anything too important
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:21 pm

Emily sat next to Sam, listening to his every word. She could only imagine what he was going through and what he was thinking. 'He lost all human memories...I can't imagine a life like that...' "Sam...I don't think going to hell at the moment is the best idea for us, considering we escaped from there...It wouldn't be safe, but recruiting demons is a good idea. I just don't know how we'll do it, or if they'll even join us...Not all demons are like you, and they serve Lucifer..." She looked down, her mint green hair falling over her face. When she looked up at Sam, her eyes shone a lighter icy blue than usual. A faint smile touched her lips, and she held his hand gently. "It'll be okay though. We have a lot of vampires on our side, and even some werewolves. Even without demons, I'm sure we have more than a fighting chance." She picked his hand up and kissed the top of it, his skin feeling red hot on her cool lips.

His asking about friends caught Emily off guard, since he never really spoke about them. "Well, you never really talked about your friends...I do remember you talking about two people, though. Danny and Krystal, but that's it. I never met them so I can't tell you anything about them. And they should be safe, since they don't live in the city that was just destroyed by Lucifer." She tried reassuring him, but since he didn't have any human memories, she wasn't sure how he would take the news. 'I think it's best to leave out the details of him being in a gang...I don't think that's something he might want to remember...' She thought back to the scar on his shoulder, and frowned a bit.

Hearing Nix approach, Emily let go of Sam's hand and moved a little away from him. She knew Nix had had a crush on Sam, and she wasn't sure what her feelings were towards him now. She figured it best to keep their relationship private from her for now. "Oh hey, Nix. Yeah, we kind of were. It's something we're trying our best not to think about..." She shivered a little, knowing they would lose quite a bit of numbers, if Lucifer's army got any bigger. "How are you handling all this, Nix? I know you used to be a Hunter, and I can't imagine how it must feel to have lost basically the only life you've known...If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine." Emily added, not wanting to stir up an bad emotions in Nix. 'Tristen talked to me about them...But I figure it's best to leave their relationship out, it's not my business and I don't know how she feels about it...'

-------

Meanwhile, up in Heaven...

Serenity had been called back up to speak to God, though she wasn't sure why. 'Things seem so fine...Did I do something wrong?' Her thoughts wandered as she headed to see God. 'He only calls us back if he needs something...Which is rare. He usually sends an angel down, not bring us back and then send us down...' Her thoughts broke as she saw Him, her pace slowing a little. No matter how many times she saw Him, she was always in awe. 'He gave me a second chance...With conditions, but I will still be forever grateful to him...'

"Serenity, I have a new...Assignment, for you." Serenity's breath caught. 'Me?! What could I possibly do?!' "You may not know this, but Lucifer, the son of The Devil, is trying to bring hell up from Earth. I need you to stop him before it gets too out of hand. I'm calling on you because I know you are a powerful angel, and I know your power can send him back to Hell for eternity, where he belongs. I'm sorry, but this is non-negotiable. I need you to do this for me."

Serenity nodded, fear rising within her. Although she always stayed upbeat and positive, dealing with The Devil or his son was never something she imagined she'd do. She knew they each had the power to send each other back from where they came forever, and life was so nice on Earth she wasn't sure if she wanted to leave. Still, this wasn't an offer; this was an order, and she had to do what she was told. "I live to serve you, and I will do the best I can." She bowed and dipped her head, her caramel/honey hair falling in her face. God smiled, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I know you will. Now go, save the Earth, my greatest creation." As He spoke, He sent her back down, knowing she was the only angel strong enough to stop him.

Serenity's feet landed gently on the ground. No one suspected that she had just fell from Heaven; she appeared like she had simply fell from a bench or something low to the ground like that. She assumed God sent her close to where Lucifer was striking, because this was not where she currently lived. 'Well, I'll make this work...' She put a smile on her face, smoother out the shirt she was wearing, and walked along the streets, getting familiar with this strange and foreign place.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 11:59 pm

*Nix placed her hands into her pockets are she looked from Emily and then back to Sam. She wasn't sure how she felt about all this. To be honest she was scared out of her mind, but now that she was a vampire and not a hunter.... it didn't make her worry as much. She thought about her sister... wondering if she was ok or not 'Is...she really dead... maybe she escaped the city...' Nix shook her head to clear her thoughts as she noticed both Emily and Sam where waiting for her to respond. In that instant Nix put on her game face with a smirk as she placed a hand on her right arm and  lifted her right hand up to make a fist*
"Hell yeah I'm ready! I wanna kick some demon ass.... erm n-not you of course Sam"

*Nix blushed as she was trying to keep upbeat and positive about this. This was there last chance to defend their world, they didn't want to be enslaved by demons! 'I'll have to worry about Roxanne later.... sorry sis'*

"But being serious...Yeah I do miss being a hunter, but I was willing to give up my human body for everything else. This is my life now and I can still be a hunter fighting off demons that hasn't changed, just a few exceptions is all"
*Nix looks over at Emily knowing those exceptions were vampires now knowing she couldn't kill them or else that would be like killing her own kind. Nix wasn't sure of all the rules yet, but she was pretty sure that was a 'no' in vampire society*

*Sam nodded his head over at Nix happy to hear her upbeat tone for the upcoming fight against the demons*

"No your right Nix. We need to have an attitude like that if we are going to win this war"

*Sam looked at Nix as he saw her light blush across her face, he then turned to Emily giving her a look telling her that their conversation from before can continue later. Sam crosses his arms with a smirk upon his face as he likes this enthusiasm from his friend. He turns toward Emily now*

"I think we can do this Emily, it might look a bit uneven, but we have your allies and our... friends on our side..."

"Oh and don't forget any remaining hunters out there too~"
*Nix gave them a cheerful smile knowing she was going to give it her all to protect this world from evil*
"I have to gather some things together and I wanted to make a few anti-demon weapons before the war begins, see ya two!"
*Nix waves her goodbye at the two as she runs off down the hallway and out of the house, wanting to look for materials for her weapons she had to make for the upcoming battles. Upon looking around Nix spots a beautiful woman down the road and decides to approach her with a friendly smile, only hoping she wasn't some kind of demon*

"Hey there, you look a bit lost can I help you any?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:37 am

Emily smiled at Nix, her upbeat attitude reassuring. But she felt like it was a little forced; she could be wrong, but she shrugged it off and shook her head a little, chuckling. "Most of the demons will be easy to handle. Especially with our special powers." Emily winked at Nix and smiled, looking between her and Sam. The talk about the coming war scared Emily a little; she knew many of the people fighting along them, and she didn't want to lose any of them, but it was inevitable; she just had to hope she didn't lose anyone close to her. 'Like Sam, Nix, Tristen and Gyasi...' She shrugged those thoughts off, her mind registering what Nix said about the hunters.

"Please Nix, just be careful with the hunters. They might not be as accepting since you're a demon yourself. I hope the best, but please be careful." She gave her a quick hug before she left, and once she knew her and Sam were completely alone, she sat on her bed and held her head in her hands.

"I'm so scared Sam...I know we have an amazing chance of winning, but the thought of losing anyone close to me..." She trailed off, choking back tears and sobs. She tried her best to compose herself, but it wasn't working the way she hoped. "It's a little stressful being considered the leader. I...I just fear the worst sometimes..." She sighed, looking up at Sam, a few silent tears lightly sliding down her cheeks.

---

Serenity wandered the streets of the burned down city. She felt the evil presence all around her; she could tell this was the work of Lucifer. 'This is so much worse than I thought...No wonder I was sent back to help...' She kept her arms folded across her chest; she kept a small dagger full of holy power by her left shoulder, very unnoticeable underneath her clothes. She kept her fingers by the blade; she wasn't sure if she would need to kill any demons that try and come at her.

Serenity whipped her head in the direction the voice came from. At first, she couldn't see the woman talking to her; it wasn't until a still burning fire illuminated her frame that she saw her. She gave a warm smile; she felt that this woman was a demon, but she meant no harm. This didn't mean she let her guard down, but she figured she could know something, since she was left from the destruction.

"Umm yes, actually, I am. I'm new here...Well, somewhat. I was sent here to help with...this problem." She swept her arms to the burning city. "I'm all alone here, but it's my duty to protect earth. Maybe you know what happened here? My name is Serenity, by the way." She flashed a warm smile, and walked a little closer to the woman.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:31 am

*Sam wasn't one for knowing what to do in these kind of situations, but he felt that trying to comfort Emily would try to calm her down. He sat next to her and put his arm around her as his other hand brushed her hair, moving his hand up and down, trying to calm her down*

"Shhh.. Its going to be alright Emily. I'll look out for you and our friends when the battle starts..I will protect you no matter what Emily"

*Sam rested his head against hers as he was trying to reassure her that everything was going to work out and they would be alright*

"There are things I still don't understand Emily, but I can feel that you are the strong leader everyone is looking up to. Your strong Emily, I can feel it from your aura. You can do this and I'll be here right by your side... forever"

*Sam reached down and kissed the top of Emily's head lovingly as he was doing his best to comfort her. Sam was starting to feel something a little more for Emily now as they sat there in silence, as if he and Emily had done this before in the past. Sam wanted to remember his past, but in a way this life was seeming pretty nice right now minus the demons taking over the world, but he enjoyed this time with Emily. Sam's jet black hair hung over his face as he took his hand and lifted Emily's chin up so he could look at her pretty face. He didn't say anything as he kissed her lips lovingly, tasting those sweet red lips of hers. He broke away for a moment as his fingers reached up and wiped up the tears that were streaming down her face. A small smile appeared on his face as his black colored eyes to seem lighter now with his time being around Emily. He glaced down for a moment not sure on how to really feel as his hands held onto the side of her arms, rubbing his hands up and down along them trying to comfort her, feeling her soft tender skin as he did so*
"Emily... I feel strange.. but it feels good too...Am I remembering us... together? Is..is this love?"

---------------------

*Nix gave Serenity a friendly smile as she held her hand out towards her, but then quickly took it away the moment she felt a strong powerful aura of light coming form her, but the light in Nix's violet colored eyes seem to widen in surprise*

"Wait! S-so are you an angel? I-Is God on our side for this world? We need your help ang-Serenity! We want to save this world from the demons. Oh you have to come back to the house with me. I must tell everyone that your going to like help us out here. But first before we rush off, my name is Nix. I use to be a huntress, but I gave that up to help save this world... and my friend. Please I feel terrible for dragging you to see everyone. I know you may be an angel, but some of us demons want to live in peace here on earth too"

*Nix looked around this burned down city, knowing it would be crawling with demons pretty soon if they didn't hurry. She wasn't expecting to find someone else here while out looking for supplies for her anti-demon weapons*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:55 am

Emily listened to everything Sam was saying and nodded in agreement, resting her head on his chest. "Thank you so much Sam...For listening...And everything." She looked up at him and kissed under his chin. For once since this crazy ordeal started, Emily felt safe and right.

Emily looked at him, a new hope for his memories going through her head. "It could be, Sam. It's hard for me to say, since I don't know what's running through your head at this moment. But, it sounds like it could be. I hope for you it's the same that it is for me." She smiled at him, her icy blue eyes sparkling.

She was a little shocked when he kissed her on the lips, since it was the first time since they've gotten back together. It left her lips tingling a little, and it felt right. She wanted more; she wanted all of Sam, but she knew now might not be the best of times. Still, she had a craving for Sam that she really was having a hard time controlling. She pulled him close to her and kissed him longer, feeling his muscles through his shirt. She enjoyed the heat radiating from him; it went perfectly with her icy cold skin.

----

Serenity blinked, the rapid slur of words catching her off guard. She could tell now Nix was good, but she was shocked at how much she knew. She listened to every word, even though they were coming out pretty fast. Her eyes shine a little, excited at the knowledge she just received. "Please Nix! Do take me to your house. More inside knowledge would be helpful." She smiled sweetly as she followed her through the ruins.

"To answer your question, yes, I am an angel. I was sent here this time to protect earth from hell. It's proving to be a daunting task."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:22 am

Emily sat on her balcony, staring at the setting sun over Italy. A small breeze blew, gently blowing strands of her hair across her face. She sighed; she wished this peace could last forever, but she knew that soon this peace would be shattered with the war they started closing in. A few demons had already been sent to spy on them, but were very quickly disposed of. Her and Sam had spent tons of time together since restarting their relationship. She had hoped his memories were being refreshed, but there were no signs. 'In due time...'

The house they were hiding in was very quiet that night; Nix was out looking for more recruits, Tristen and Gyasi were probably getting drunk, and Sam had went for a walk, so Emily was all alone, and she felt a little weird about it. 'I haven't been alone in so long...' Her mind wandered, and she didn't notice that the sun had fully set. She went inside, closed and locked the doors, and traveled downstairs to enjoy a meal and wait for anyone to come back. She grabbed a bag of blood, poured it into a wine glass, and satisified her thirst; something she kept forgetting to do. Although she didn't quite mind; it served her well when she needed to fight. 'A thirsty vampire is a dangerous vampire...' She smirked, and finished her meal and cleaned the cup. She walked into the sitting area and laid across the couch, closing her eyes to think. She wasn't enjoying how everyday was a constant fear of war. 'This all needs to end...'
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:46 am

Sam was walking along the river side with his brightly colored ruby eyes as they gleamed into the water below him. He stopped as he stood still, kicking some small pebbles into the water as he looked down into the depths before. He watched the water ripple as his red colored eyes looked at the reflection in the water. A young man with jet black hair, with a handsome face and an average built posture looked back up at him in the reflection. To everyone, Sam looked like an average guy that was beaten around the bush a bit. Slipping his hands into his pockets, Sam continued on his way as he looked over the beautiful Italian city. It seemed so different will demons roaming around now, things will never be the say again. With a heavy sigh, Sam decided to head back to the hangout to see if Emily was still around.

Meanwhile Nix was resting in an old building that was run down due to demons attacking the area. She stayed hidden and out of sight as she regained her strength back to continue on her journey to find more recruits for saving the world from eternal hell. As she perky young woman emerged from the building she suddenly dashed back as she heard the sound of metal vibrating through the air. Anger fueled her body as she tried to pinpoint the source of where the dagger came from. She glared into the distance as her deep purple colored eyes scanned for the enemy that threw it. Nix barred her fangs as she saw another dagger heading her way as she found the source of where the dagger had come from. 'You no match for me' she thought as she rushed on over to see who it was. Peering from the darkness Nix leaped towards the enemy, with a snap of her fingers she made the enemy rise up into the air with her gravity type ability.
A woman's voice could be heard as Nix smirked seeing the young huntress helpless.
"You're going to have to try better than that to take me down. What happened to the truths we had to fight the demons?"
With her sun set colored hair that went from dark blue to light purple, Nix turned the huntress over to see who was under the hood. A gasp escaped her lips as she saw who it was.

Sam slowly made his way back to the hangout as he felt a burning pain in his skull. Shrieking in pain as he held his chest, he grabbed it tightly as flash backs of his human life flashed though his eyes.
"I-I remembered something!! I have to tell Emily!" Sam held go of it pain filled chest as he ran off to go tell Emily what he remembered about his past.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 3:03 am

Emily continued to lay on the couch, eyes closed, listening intently to the sounds around her. The demons Lucifer was sending weren't very smart; they couldn't detect the house they were hiding in, even though their scents were much stronger than those of normal creatures. The sound of footsteps in the distance alerted her, and she sat up and crept towards the window, using her wind ability to float rather than touch the floor to avoid making a sound. She looked through the curtain, her advanced eyesight allowing her to see farther than most. She relaxed when she realized it was Sam, but got a little concerned because he looked pained and was running. 'Something must be wrong...' She went back to the couch and waited for him to burst through the door. 'What happened to him?' The uneasiness was rising within her, but she tried her best to look calm. She took deep breaths and focused on the sound of his footsteps; they were getting much closer.

----

Tristen and Gyasi left the bar, Tristen supporting the weight of Gyasi, which wasn't an easy task. He grunted and shifted Gyasi's weight again, struggling. "You know...You could at least try to help out here." Tristen growled. He and Gyasi got along pretty well, most of the time. But there were those times where they both drove each other insane. 'Just like brothers...' Tristen had never had a brother; Gyasi was the closest thing to it, and damn was it everything he imagined. Gyasi just laughed, a little too loudly for the quiet street. "Relax brooooo!! I'm fine." He attempted to straighten himself out, and nearly fell forward. Tristen caught him and sighed. "Emily is going to be pissed at you, ya know.." Again, Gyasi just laughed. "I'll handle her later. Lets rest in this park!" Before Tristen knew it, Gyasi was running quiet unsteadily into an empty park. He couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous he looked, and laughed harder when Gyasi fell onto a bench. "Dumbass!!" He yelled, and sat on Gyasi's back. "What on earth are we going to do with you??"

A sound in the distance, a girls scream, interrupted Tristen's laughter. Another scream followed, from the same spot. He feared demons were feeding, but she couldn't be sure. Not being in wolf form, there was nothing he could do, and Gyasi was too drunk to help. With a sigh he lifted Gyasi up, leading him towards their hiding spot. "Let's try to get back to the house without any demons or police..."
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 3:54 am

Sam let go of his pain filled chest as he neared the place. He couldn't let Emily see him like this, after all it only was the mental pain from a memory that triggered it, not the real thing. Sam opened the door as he straightened himself up again and began to look around the place for Emily, wondering where she might be at. In the distance he spotted her and made his way towards her. He could see the confused look on her face as his arms wrapped around her small waist as he lifted her up into his arms. A small smile appeared on Sam's face, a smile that had been longed abandoned until now.
"Emily, I-I remembered my past. Not all the pieces are there, but I remember you" Sam lifts her up towards his lips as he kisses her lovingly in his embrace.

Nix slowly began to release the huntress from her grasps she drew at a lost for who the huntress was. Anger started to build up inside her then as those deep purple eyes narrowed at her.
"Y-you attacked me?! What the hell?" The huntress stood up as the cloak fell off her shoulders. Long dark brown hair hung behind the huntress's face as her dark amber eyes started to flare. Lines of gear hung around her waist as she stood there for a moment looking at the younger woman in front of her.
"Your a disgrace, I can't even acknowledge you being of my blood. You're coward Nix! You threw your humanity away for...for what?!"
Nix felt her blood starting to boil as she clenched her fists tightly, trying not to let her hot hotheadedness get the better of her.
"R-Roxanne I made my choice the moment I realized the guild is a lie! Our leader killed the one I cared about the most, you think I could continued my line of wor-"
"So what now? You decided to give up your human life for a boy?? No, I have no sister anymore, she died awhile ago"
"I can say the same about you Roxanne"
Both sisters charged at each other with knives and fits at each others throat. Nix knew very little about her sister's fighting style, it was much different than her own. Nix was one to use guns and full on assault, where as her sister used speed and quick tactics, trying to find the perfect moment to strike.
Roxanne decided to pull back knowing this new ability this vampire had was tricky and hard to deal with, especially since it destroyed her footing. 'I'll play it safe' she thought as she kept her distance.
Nix on the other hand knew from her sister's approach that she wasn't a range fighter and Roxanne knew. Placing her focus on her sister, Nix wanted to make this quick, trying to get her to listen instead of slashing away at her. Giving her absolute focus, Nix was able to lift her sister into thin air, swirling her around as she smirked at this sight, however Roxanne threw a dagger towards the building, locking it into place as she escape from Nix's grasp, pulling her body towards the building to get away. Nix opened her eyes as they began to grew darker and darker from anger.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:12 am

Emily gasped when Sam told her he remembered something from his past. Even if it wasn't the best memory of them, it was a start. She had no words; even if she did, he kissed her before she could get them out. But she didn't mind; every kiss with Sam was like a shock to her heart. Intense feelings stirred within her; love, lust, passion...She usually controlled herself to resist her more...intimate urges, but now, being alone with Sam, she didn't want to ignore them. She let them take control, kissing him passionately, pulling him close to her body, feeling his muscles beneath his shirt. 'Thank God he's wearing a shirt I know he's not a huge fan of...' With a quick swipe of her hands, she ripped his shirt completely off his body and in the blink of an eye removed hers as well. She pulled him on top of her on the couch, enjoying the warmth radiating from his body onto hers. It was a feeling she usually only felt when they held hands, but with his body on top of hers she felt it more intensely. Her hands roamed his naked chest, enjoying the feel of his muscles under her hands. She wondered how her body felt to him, if it felt as nice as his did to her.

She never broke her kiss with him. It started slow, but she worked it into a full blown make out session. She hoped tonight would be the night that they would completely take each other. The last time they did, he was still human and she feared hurting him. But now, she knew they could be as wild as they wanted; they knew they wouldn't hurt each other. She took the next step and was prepared for him to stop her; she unbuttoned his pants and slowly worked on pulling them off. 'Please Sam...Don't stop me.' If her heart could beat, she knew it would be beating out of her chest. For once in a long time, things felt totally right, and she didn't want that feeling to fade.

----

Gyasi had sobered up, and instead of heading back to the house, he and Tristen slowly worked their way separately towards the sounds of the screams. Other sounds could be heard from the same location, but they couldn't make it out from where they were. They approached slowly, meeting together just at the perimeter of the building. They looked at each, gave a nod, and slowly entered the abandoned building. They investigated the first floor but found nothing, but something, or someone, was definitely here: They had found a dagger stuck in the floor. They slowly worked their way up the stairs, and very cautiously peeked onto the second floor. Tristen could see nothing; it was too dark for his eyes. But Gyasi saw everything, and gasped a little at what he saw. "Nix! Stop!"
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:33 am

Sam let his hands feel Emily's smooth cool body compared to his hot blooded one. He slowly began to move his hands away from Emily's waist as he felt her hips and making his way up the length of her body. With force her gripped her tightly with his demon like strength as he held her sides and then cupped around her perfectly smooth breasts. His lips broke free as they traced across the surface of her skin, making love bites all along the side of her neck. Licking his tongue up and down against her tender skin, Sam soaked in her sweet scent making him go crazy, biting her even harder now. His hands moved in motion as they massaged Emily, feeling her body against his, claiming her as 'mine'.
------------------

Nix growled as she heard Gyasi as she looked over at Roxanne and backed away.
"Tsk whatever" Nix turned around and bumped her way past the guys, stalking off out of the building not wanting to see her older sister.
Roxanne on the other hand, sheathed her daggers as she glared at the men before her. However, her gaze lightened seeing Tristen before her.
"Tristen is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:47 am

Emily let out a soft moan as Sam bit her neck. With every inch of her body that he touched, she craved him more. She gripped his shoulders hard as he kissed and bit her neck, and worked her hands to his hair. She held his head against her neck, enjoying the heat his lips and skin generated on hers. It almost seemed as if time had stopped and it was just them, in that moment, together. She needed to have him, all of him. She pulled his head up and kissed his cheek and jawline, stopping just under his ear. She let out a soft breath, and whispered in his ear "I want you, Sam. All of you." Pausing to kiss him gently, she looked him in his crimson red eyes and whispered again "Take me, Sam."

----

Gyasi followed Nix out, wanting to make sure she wasn't hurt. He noticed small cuts on her skin, and even if she didn't want his help he was going to offer. "Damn Nix slow it down for a second!" Even with his long legs he was struggling to keep up with her. He gently grabbed her arm and stopped her and turned her so she was facing him. "Are you okay?" He inspected the cuts on her arms, but they didn't seem too serious; they'd probably heal within minutes. "What was that all about?"

----

Tristen grimaced when Roxanne said his name. 'Shit...' He thought, wondering what her reaction would be. 'She didn't know I was a werewolf when we dated...And I sure as hell didn't know she was a hunter.' He sighed. Things seemed so complicated now. He wasn't even sure if he should be honest. He had just left her, without so much as an explanation as to why. 'Will she understand? Or will she kill me right here?' His mind raced, but there was no point in turning back now. He stood up and ran a hand through his red hair. "Yeah, Roxanne, it's me." He stood still, not wanting to approach her. He still wasn't sure what her feelings towards him were, but he hoped he could explain before she tried to kill him.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 5:11 am

Getting caught up in the moment Sam let himself go as his arms wrapped around Emily's waist. His blood red eyes seem to glow a faint dim as he was gripping onto her tightly, spreading her out for him. Sam's large coarse hands grabbed her breasts as he squeezed them. He did everything he could to tease her as he squeezed and twisted her nipples. A sly smile formed on his face as he wanted Emily only for himself tonight. Quickly slipping the rest of his pants off, Sam leaned over Emily and gave her a hard thrust into her. He held onto his breasts and then quickly held her shoulders to gain some support as he pounded himself into her.
----------
"No I'm not okay Gyasi, alright happy?" Nix pushed him away not really bothering with all the cuts she had along her body. She knew they would heal up eventually. She wanted to tell him everything, but she was filled with so much hate for her older sister. Leaving her alone thinking she had died and then to suddenly come back and now trying to kill her. Nix stopped for a moment, not even looking back at Gyasi as she spoke.
"That woman was my sister" Nix continued on leaving Gyasi behind as she wanted to be alone for a little while as she tried to sort things out on her own.

Roxanne smiled sweetly over at Tristen as she walked closer and closer to him, making him feel like he was in for a long lost kiss. Instead, she slapped him across the kisser as she glared at him.
"How dare you leave me! Y-you bastard!" Roxanne bite her lower lip as she tried to keep her emotions in check as she glanced away from him.
"I-I loved you Tristen, I wanted to spend my life for you, but.." Roxanne shook her head as she crossed her arms, making a face of angry and jealously.
" So what now? You dating my little sister? Is that it? You became a blood sucker lover?" Daggers of fire grew into her eyes as she gazed at him now, feeling hurt and betrayed by someone she once loved.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 6:09 am

Emily gasped when Sam thrust into her. She had had him before, but it never felt like this. 'Maybe it's because he's a demon...?' She stopped her mind, thinking of only his body on hers, the feel of him thrusting into her. She couldn't help but moan at the pleasure it brought. She dug her nails into his back and scratched, knowing she was doing it maybe a little too hard. She lightly bit his shoulder, arching her back so she was pressing her body against his. She let her hands explore his body, gently scratching his chest, leaving red marks as she moved lower. She moved her hands to his strong hips and slowly worked her hands to his ass, giving it a strong squeeze before returning her hands to his hips. Carefully, she stopped him from thrusting and positioned themselves so he was laying down and she was on top him. She took his hands in hers and started to ride him, slowly at first. She looked down at her man and could only smile; her icy eyes shone bright. She had always known she loved Sam, but tonight she realized she had found the man she wanted to spend eternity with.

----

Gyasi trailed behind Nix, puzzled by what she told him. He knew she had been a hunter, but he had no idea she had a sister who was one too. 'That must've been hard...' He kept his footsteps silent, trying not to make a sound so she wouldn't know he was following her. He wanted to comfort her, but he knew now wasn't the appropriate time. 'What must be going through her head?' Gyasi had been through losing siblings before, but to think they died and have them hunt you? It hurt his mind trying to understand. 'Poor girl...'

----

Tristen held his cheek where Roxanne had slapped him. He knew he deserved it; after all, she made very valid points. He knew she had loved him, and he knew he left without an explanation. 'Back then it was easy to say nothing to protect her...But now?' He wanted to take her hand and sit her down, but he opted to take the safe route and sit by himself. He looked slowly up at Roxanne, trying to think of where to start. "Roxanne...Please know I loved you too. Leaving you was the hardest thing I have ever willingly done. I wish back then I could've told you why..." He blinked away unexpected tears. 'How do you tell someone you still love them when you've caused them so much pain?' He looked down, his red hair hanging in his face. "When...When you and I started dating, times were easy. Demons and monsters weren't running free, causing hell for everyone." He sighed and paused. "When the hunters started surfacing again, I knew it was only a matter of time before they found me. I tried to spend as much time with you as possible in case they did. I knew death would've been a harder thing to deal with but...I didn't want to put you through that." He looked up at her, tears in his eyes. His voice cracked, and he fought back sobs thinking of the nights and days after leaving Roxanne. Tristen had became a mess. "My sister Emily came back into town and that's when they started tracking us. I feared for my life, Roxanne. I never told you this because I didn't want you to panic or leave me but...I'm a werewolf..." The words barely came out as a whisper. "I left to protect you. I knew you didn't know what I was, and if I had stayed I would've put you in danger. I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to you because of me. It was the only thing I could do." He wiped tears from his cheek and tried to gain his composure back. "It was so hard for me to do. I was ready to spend the rest of my life with you. I was a wreck after I left...I'm so sorry Roxanne..." Tristen stared at the floor, hoping she would understand. There was nothing he could do but wait for a response, and he feared the worst.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:39 am

A dark smile appeared on his face as he enjoyed fucking his woman. Her body felt so good, it was driving him crazy since this was the first time Sam could lose control without hurting himself. Sam was soaking up the lust as he held onto Emily's hips as she rode on top of him, listening to her moans making him even more excited.
--------------------

Nix continued on back towards the base as she left Gyasi behind, wanting to be alone. So many thought where going through her head 'This whole demon mess is just..' feeling frustrated Nix shook that thought aside. The world was becoming Hell and all her sister could think about was killing her? What could she do to make her see? Yeah... even Nix agreed becoming a vampire was the stupidest decision she has ever made. She couldn't even save Sam... he's at least on there side, but all the same he's not the same Sam she knew anymore. All emotions swept from his being, not even leaving him a soul anymore. Nix stood still for a moment and crumbled her hands, looking down at him. She stood in the middle of ruins of what used to be houses in a neighborhood.
'Is...my soul gone too? Did I really give up my humanity, am I a monster?' thoughts started to build up inside of her mind as she began to wonder if her being a vampire was even worth it anymore.
'Maybe... when this is over..' her thoughts trailed off as she let her fingers open up to reveal blood covering the inside of her palms. Nix didn't even realize how hard she was clenching her fists in anger, making her hands bleed. Glancing up, Nix let a smirk form across her face as she pondered about things as she made her way back to the hangout.

"What?! A w-werewolf? " Roxanne couldn't believe what she was hearing. T-this had to be a joke or some lame excuse for leaving her all those years ago.
"You expect me to believe that ridiculous lie?!" Her light amber eyes narrowed over at Tristen as a sinister smile formed along her face. Roxanne became a different woman over the years, not longer was she the motherly figure Nix once knew, no longer the sweet girlfriend Tristen had know all those years. Roxanne seemed like a completely different person, she placed a hand on her waist as her readied for her weapons.
"You? A werewolf? I know you love your jokes Tristen, but this one has gone too far this time" Roxanne's hand clenched tightly as she heard this excuse, replying those lines over and over again in her head. From the look in his eyes Roxanne didn't see any hints of lies or jokes, they seemed to be genuine and sincere.
"If what your saying is true... so be in Tristen. I cannot forgive those monsters, they destroyed my family" Roxanne drew her daggers out before Tristen as her amber eyes glowed for a moment.

------
Sam was standing up looking around the room for an extra shirt since the one he was wearing was in pieces. He looked over at Emily and smiled as she was putting her top back on. He walked over to her once his pants were back on, tracing his fingers through her silky hair. Sam took in her wonderful scent as he leaned down and kissing the top of her forehead.
"I love you Emily, I-" Sam rubbed the back of his neck as his deep red eyes wondered around the room. His skin was still soaked in sweat as he stood there shirtless, showing off his muscular body.
"I.. how could I ever forget a girl like you Emily?" "You're amazing" Sam let a small smile form across those thin lips of his as leaned down kissing her lushes ones. Suddenly his focus looked up as he a woman with sunset color hair stare in awe as his gaze looked over at her. Sam broke the kiss as he leaned up.
"Nix?" Sam saw the cuts all over her body, but it seemed like they were healing quickly. Slowly Nix backed away and ran off down the hallway, leaving Sam at a loss for words.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:57 am

Once they were finished, Emily quickly ran upstairs to put a fresh outfit on. Once downstairs again, she sat on the couch and looked at Sam and she couldn't help but smile. He was so irresistible, and he was all hers. 'Just how I wanted...' She examined his body and smiled again; although she had scratched the hell out of him and bit him in more places she could count, the wounds were healing quickly. 'Thank God he's a demon now...' She knew now she could be as rough with as she wanted, and he wouldn't get hurt.

His lips felt so warm on her icy cold skin. She kissed under his jaw as he was talking, inhaling his scent. It was pleasant, a warm, musky scent. It seemed more intense now than it had before. "I love you too, Sam." She gave him a small hug, kissing his chest. "Your memories are coming back. I don't think you've totally forgotten about me." She stared into his crimson eyes, smiling again. "You know, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want-" Her words cut short when he turned his head. She saw it too, and frowned: Nix has come back. She wasn't sure when, or what she had heard, but before Emily could utter a word she was up the stairs and down the hall. Emily sighed and stood up, feeling at a loss. "I...I'll go talk to her."

Emily followed Nix, and knocked lightly on her bedroom door. "Nix? Please, can we talk?" She wasn't sure if Nix would understand; after all, Emily knew Nix had liked Sam before he became a demon. She couldn't recall if she had told Nix about their relationship, but she knew they couldn't keep it a secret forever.

----

Tristen had composed himself and listened to Roxanne intently. Her disbelief at first confused him; who would lie about such a thing? But her disbelief quickly turned to anger, and he saw her draw her weapons. "Roxanne! Please calm down!" He stood now, ready to defend himself if necessary. He peeked through the ceiling and noticed that the moon was starting to slip in from behind the clouds. It was a full moon, and in any minute he would be transformed into his wolf form. "Listen, you do not want to do this. I can tell you're an experienced hunter, but trust me you are no match for me." He said the words slowly and hoped she was listening. "I didn't choose this life, I was born into it. I can understand why you hate demons so much, but I am NOT a demon. I am so much different. If you don't believe me, that's fine, but I will not fight you, Roxanne."

The moon had fully revealed itself, and Tristen dropped to all fours. In the blink of an eye, he went from his human form into his wolf form. He was almost invisible in the darkness surrounding them. His wolf form was completely black with jet black eyes, and although he was large for a werewolf, the darkness was providing a convenient cover. He hoped Roxanne couldn't see him.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 3:27 am

[quote="night_dreamer"]"Thanks Emily.." He whispered to her as he watched Emily leave the room, chasing after Nix. Feeling confused and frustrated about himself, Sam ran his fingers through his hair. He loved Emily, the rush of memories came back, showing him all those times they spent together. She saved him! Not only from death, but the abuse of his father..'Emily... I do love you, but...' Sam closed his eyes trying to remember more about Nix.
-----------
A young woman of eighteen with short dark purple hair and with beautiful purple eyes smiled happily at Sam.
"Aww I'm so happy you got to join my team!" Nix hugged Sam tightly as a light blush spread across his face as he walked down the street towards the guild headquarters. Wearing a black hoodie with his hands in the pockets of his skinny jeans, Sam smirked over at the perky woman before him.
"Yeah yeah I only got in because they felt sorry for me" Sam smiled down at Nix as he petted the top of her head, seeing how short she was compared to him.

Once Sam and Nix arrived to the headquarters they looked around in awe as many hunters and huntresses walked to and from the building. He took a peek at Nix to see a glow in her eyes as she stood there with her hands folded, mouth wide as if she could scream from excitement. He shook his head at the young woman and lightly smacked the back of her head, causing her to almost lose balance, but thankfully she caught herself before falling over. 'That would have been a great first impression' Sam thought as he continued to walk through the guild.
Sam walked up the to desk and asked the good looking secretary woman with long blonde hair and a tight purple office outfit complete with a pencil skirt.
"Excuse me Miss. can you direct me and friend to umm..." Sam takes a moment to glance down at the paper he had crumbled inside of his pocket and then back up to the good looking secretary lady.
"To section 033?" The secretary fixes a few loose strands of hair as she points in the other direction and smiles at Sam sweetly, admiring the young man before her. She leans over and speaks to him softly.
"It's that way sir" A smirk escapes her lips as she sits back up in her chair
"However, be warned they won't go easy on you two in team 033" Sam glances over at Nix and then back at the woman as he nods to her in thanks. Nix and him walk away from the front desk and head to section 033.

Weeks went by as Nix and Sam trained hard and started out there first mission today. Neither of them had any idea how much work it was to become a guild member. Sam was sitting on a bench in the training room as the perky young woman with two pistols hung around her belt, came rushing towards him.
"Hiya Sammie!" She smiled brightly, Sam couldn't remember a time when Nix didn't have a smile like that
"Hey Nix, you done for the day?" Nix nodded her head up and down quickly as she grabbed Sam's arm and started to pull him off the bench. He looked at her in surprise wondering what this was all about
"Whoa whoa calm down Nix, whats gotten into you?" Nix stops for a moment as a blush covers her face as she looks down for a moment and then over at Sam.
"Umm well... I wanted to show you something" Sam furrowed his eyebrows as he got up and followed Nix along wondering what she was up to.

Sam followed Nix out of the city and into the nearby park. It was sunset as they entered the dark forest and the night made Sam feel a little uneasy, knowing there were monsters about. Nix could feel his nerves as she walked along the trail, but that same happy smile remained on her face melting Sam's fears away. Finally, they made it to a clearing and on top of the hill Sam could see some lights flickering. The closer he got to the spot he began to make out what it was. Candles lit with a blanket in the middle and a basket sitting in the middle. Sam gave a questionable look to Nix, wondering what this was all about. Before Sam could ask why, Nix gave him a tight hug around his waist.
"Happy birthday Sam!!! I-I hope you like your birthday present" Sam couldn't help but give her a small smile, one he didn't have for a long time.
"Thanks Nix" He remained silent for a moment as he sighed. She could already see this wasn't the reaction she was hoping for
"I really do appreciate this Nix, I do... I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was five" Nix bit her lower lip thinking she made a mistake by doing this, but instead Sam pulled her closer and gave her a warm hug, thanking her for this gift.

----------------------
Sam opened his eyes remembering that time, it was a warm feeling he had. He cared for Nix and he did love her, but it wasn't the kind of love he shared for Emily though. Sam looked at Nix as a little sister, he was 25 when he meet her, still learning the rope of being a hunter when he joined, but she already had fight in her, more than he had.

----
Roxanne's eyes widened in fear as she stepped back to see Tristen's true form before her. A gasp escaped her lips as she took a few more steps back away from him. 'So.. she was right after all..'  Roxanne shook her head in disbelief knowing that she dated a werewolf.  Out of frustration Roxanne threw her dagger that tailed her wire along as it striked over into the darkness. Quickly she pulled the weapon back as she noticed no sign of blood. Roxanne slowly made out bright colored eyes in the darkness as she stepped back out of fear. Since Roxanne egged him on, she saw Tristen approach her with those bright eyes.

-----------------
Roxanne looked down at her empty thin hands as she sat on a park bench. Orange and red leaves fell to the ground around her as she stared down into those empty palms. Tears rolling down her face as her light amber eyes watered up. It had been three weeks since she last saw Tristen and now.... gone. No note, letter, call, nothing. Roxanne felt heart broken to know that he was out of her life, it was almost to the point it was killing her on the inside. She knew she had to stay strong for Nix, even though her sister would never forgive her for taking Tristen away from her.  Nix was still young and Roxanne was more mature and responsible than her. She gave up her dreams to take care of her little sister and now she met the one true love of her life who left her. 'W-Why did I waste my time w-with him!'

"Oh you poor dear" Roxanne quickly snapped her head up as she heard the voice of an older woman looking down at her with a sadden expression. Wiping her face swiftly, Roxanne sniffed and looked at the woman trying to place a smile on her face.
"No need for that, here you go" The older woman handed Roxanne a tissue from her purse as the older woman took a seat next to Roxanne on the bench.
"Thank you" She said between her sniffs as she tried to calm herself down in front of the older woman
"It's alright Miss. Maxwell" Roxanne gave the older woman a questionable look who in turn made the older woman laugh.
"Oh don't give me that look. I live on the floor below you Miss. Maxwell. I couldn't bring myself to leave a young woman like you in a state like this. Please come back to my place, I can make you some nice warm cookies that will cheer you up" A sincere smile formed on Roxanne's face as she stood up and followed the older woman to there apartment complex.

"Mrs. Anderson, thank you for this. I truly appreciate this" The older woman watched as Roxanne took a few of her homemade cookies and began munching on them, seeing the delight in her eyes made the older woman smile. With a withered weak hand, Mrs. Anderson placed a hand on Roxanne's.
"Dear, you can talk to me if you want. It seems like you could use a friend" Roxanne listened to her as she placed the half eaten cookie on the plate and stared down as chocolate oozed out of them.
"Where do I even begin.... My sister left me and joined the order of hunters, the love.. the love of my life left me and now... I was told I couldn't work anymore" Roxanne busted out in tears as she cried in from of the older woman who only gave her a sincere look, knowing this young woman was going through so much.
"It's alright my dear, thats it let it all out. Here take another cookie Roxanne sniffed again as she slowly took a bite out of the cookie as she soon ate the rest of the cookie. Looking over at the older woman her vision began to get all fuzzy. Roxanne blinked a few times until everything went to black.
---------------------

Roxanne screamed as red and black wisps escaped from her daggers, striking over at Tristen who managed to dodge them so easily. Quickly Roxanne jumped up and out of the way of Tristen as she threw her daggers up at the opening in the building and escaped through the hole. Tristen was faster than she expected, not giving her an advantage at all. Dark red eyes glowed from Roxanne as her hands and daggers glowed a deep red. This was a gift given to her after she found out the truth. Her eyes were always so blinded, it was fate she ran into the older woman that day.  

--------------------
Roxanne slowly opened her eyes as she struggled to find herself strapped to a chair. She began to panic as she felt tied down with the restraints. A scream tried to escape, but her voice felt at a loss as she looked around to find the old woman smirking at her
"My dear, this is for your own good. I must show you the truth. You will see for the first time now"
The older woman opened a book that looked to be centuries old from the binding and the thin withered pages. She began chanting the words from the book, nothing Roxanne had ever heard before, as dark red and black wisps came out of the book. Shaking her head from side to side in disbelief, the shadows surrounded her as they clouded her eyes. Images flashed though her eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks. I-it was of her father and mother...
"W-what will become of my sister? Tell me!" The older woman sighed sadly as she stood up and walked over to Roxanne seeing the wisps were beginning to feed off her emotions, turning her eyes a deep crimson color
"I cannot interfere my dear. The Order is corrupt and in ruins. Few still loyal to the true Order are placed with bounties on there heads. However, you Roxanne can save us all. A ream of evil is coming, I can prepare you for that day, but I need you to let everyone you love go"
Roxanne wasn't sure she understood what the old woman was talking about. Should she trust her? She was willing to help and even... even showed what had become of her family. She always asked her father what mum was like, but dad... dad never wanted to talk about it. Now that Roxanne knows the truth, she cannot forgive them
"Please Mrs. Anderson, take me as your pupil!" The older smirked knowing this woman would be the tool she needed for her revenge on the beasts that destroyed her clan so long ago. She would rid them of this world using Roxanne.
---------------------

Nix heard foot steps as she sat on top of her bed in the room that she claimed was hers.
"Like I have a choice. Your my master after all, y-you made me this..." Nix closed her eyes knowing everything was too much to take in at the moment. Her sister was trying to kill her and now... she always assumed Sam liked Emily. In a way Nix denied the truth of Sam's true feeling of her. She wanted more than just a silly friendship between them. They fought together, but as time went on, she noticed Sam growing apart from her.
"I guess I never wanted to admit it, but Sam was like an older brother to me. I knew he never looked at me as anything more no matter how much I tried. I..I could never win his heart from you. He might of hated you Emily, but that love for you remained in his heart forever"

Nix looked down at the worn out sheets on the bed as her hand traced against it.
"Maybe... maybe it would have been better if you killed me that day instead. I wouldn't have anything to worry about. I have nothing left in this world for me. My parents have been long gone, my sister wants me dead, and..." Nix trailed off feeling hopeless, but right now wasn't the time to feel pity for herself. Nix gave a heavy sigh trying her best to think about the future of Earth.
"But.. I can't think like that. We all need to save this world from Hell, even if it means dying for it. I'm going to give it my all Emily, don't you worry about me, okay?" Nix turned to face Emily as a happy cheery smile formed on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 3:56 am

Emily was grateful that Nix had let her in the room. She listened to her intently, and frowned, knowing Nix felt a little strongly about Sam. She let her finish, and took Nix's hands gently in hers. "Listen, Nix. I know how you felt about Sam. I could see it in the way you interacted with him. Yes," she started, seeing the shock on Nix's face. "I may have spied on Sam a little after we decided to separate after I got back. I love him, Nix, I never stopped. It pained me to see you try to get with him, but I knew if it happened, I would have to let it. We had broken up, after all." She stopped and looked at their hands. "I know how much I had hurt him when I left. I knew he tried to hate me, and I knew I caused so much pain...But I know for me, I never stopped loving him. When Sam came back as a demon, you know he had no memory of his human life. He didn't even recognize me, but he knew something was there. We decided to spend time together, and it wasn't too long before we started dating again. I believe that if love was meant to stay, it will find a way no matter what. And that's what seemed to happen. He told me tonight he remembered his first human memory. I felt so overjoyed..." She trailed off. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way. I was scared to tell you because I knew how you felt about him...I'm very sorry, Nix." She pulled her in and gave her a light hug.

Nix's words surprised Emily. She knew Nix was having a hard time dealing with everything, but she didn't know it was that extreme. "Nix...Give your sister time. It can't be easy for her, finding out after all this time that her sister is alive, and a vampire. It can't be easy for her." She looked Nix in the eyes. "You might not think it, but you do have a family, Nix. You're like a sister to me. I would do anything to protect you, even sacrifice my life for you. Gyasi feels the same, although he doesn't show it. We love you, Nix. You're family to us." She gave her another, longer hug. She gently stroked her hair. "We're going to get through this, and we're going to do it together." She pulled back and gave her a sweet smile. "You know I'm here if you ever need me." Emily kissed the top of Nix's hand, and stood up. "I'm going back downstairs. Please don't go far...I don't trust this city anymore." She looked out the window before heading back downstairs to Sam.

Emily found Sam flipping through the channels. She lied next to him and snuggled into his chest. He still wasn't wearing a shirt, and she lightly traced her finger over his chest. "I talked to Nix. I hope she understands..." She sighed and kissed his scratch marks. They were still pretty red, but were getting better. "I love you so much, Sam. I've always known you were the one for me, but after tonight..." She propped herself up so she was staring in his crimson red eyes. "You're the man I want to spend eternity with." She lightly kissed his lips, smiling while she did.
----

Tristen kept his eyes on Roxanne. He had moved around a bit, doing his best to stay silent. With one swift leap, he nipped her shoulder, and quickly jumped out of the way as she brought her daggers down. He narrowly avoided getting hit, but he kept enough distance between them to make sure she didn't have a chance to strike. He let out a low but loud snarl, a warning. 'Don't do this Roxanne...' He wished he could communicate with her, but in his wolf form the most he could do was growl and howl. To his surprise, even though it wasn't skin on skin contact, her past flooded his mind. So many memories, her memories, rushed his mind. A whimper escaped his lips; there were so many painful memories. The ones that hurt the most, though, were the ones of him and her. He knew how much of a wreck he had been after he left, but now he saw her side of it. It felt like he had just been shot in the heart.

Tristen couldn't help it. He shifted out of his wolf form, tears rolling down his cheeks. He positioned himself on the far wall, away from her, and wiped the tears coming from his eyes. "Roxanne..." His voice was low, so quiet he wasn't sure if she could hear him. "I...I had no...Idea it was so hard for you..." He was struggling to get his thoughts together, her memories kept replaying over and over in his head. 'Please...Make it stop...' He held his head between his hands and closed his eyes tight, trying to shake her memories out of his head. Even ones he hadn't known about, like Nix's disappearance in their family, replayed over and over. "It wasn't Nix's fault she turned into a vampire...Emily didn't give her much of a choice but Nix did choose to be a vampire..." He focused solely on these memories, trying to get through to Roxanne, to soften her. "Don't hunt Emily...She was protecting us. She feared if she let Nix go, she would run right to the guild and expose us..Emily wanted to let Nix live, but she felt she only had one choice in the matter...It wasn't easy for Emily. She knew how much it hurt to rip someone from their family like that. It had happened to her..." He groaned, the memories still coming through. Now the only ones coming through were ones of them. "Roxanne...I never stopped loving you. I still love you! You have to believe me..."

----

The sun was setting over the ocean, casting a brilliant glow over the water and lighting the sky in vibrant colors. Tristen held Roxanne close, a small breeze blowing. It was warm, despite the chill of the ocean water. He stared in her eyes, smiling. She looked so beautiful, not that she never did. 'I'm one lucky guy...' He kissed her cheek, and turned to face the water, still holding onto Roxanne. "Why do days like this have to end?" He slowly turned his attention back to her. They were still in school, both of them seniors. "I can't wait for the day when we don't have to part." He gently pushed a few strands of hair out of her face, rubbing her cheek with his thumb. He enjoyed his time with Roxanne, but always hated having to say goodbye.

Some time had passed, and he now stood with her in front of her front door. "You're an incredible woman, Roxanne." He smiled and gently kissed her lips, holding her gently by the waist. He pulled away after a moment, and smiled down at her. "I love you so much." He whispered, and slowly walked back to his car. He turned around and waved goodbye as she went back inside, and sighed as he got in his car and headed home.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Nix sat there for a long time looking down at her hands as she thought about what Emily had said. Quietly she rolled over on her bed and held a pillow against her chest. A few silent tears fell down her cheeks as she wondered what happened while she was away. 'I should have never ran away to join the guild....' Nix closed her eyes as her mind wondered off, thinking about everything.

Sam smirked as he kissed Emily back. This was the moment to relax and be with the one he loves. He held onto Emily lightly as he gave her a look, worried about Nix for a moment. "I hope she does. Nix was always hard headed at times. When her mind was focus on something it would be for a long time. You did your best Emily, just give her some time, alright?"
Sam's large body embraced Emily into a hug as his warm body kept a hold of Emily. Sam wanted nothing more than to keep Emily in this hold forever, but in the next month, week, days? Sam wasn't sure what was going to happen. Was it going to be the end of the world, will they all be enslaved by Lucifer? One thing was for certain, he was going to make damn sure Emily was going to survive this, even if it met giving up what little soul he had left.
"I love you too Emily" Looking down at her as he held her into a hug, he softly brushed her hair out of her face to see that beautiful smile of hers.

Roxanne was gone when Tristen was finally able to focus again. She had slipped away between his fingers, only leaving a trail of blood from when he nipped her on the shoulder. The trail lead out of the destroyed house and into the open yard where the trail suddenly disappeared. They only scent that was left was of salt and ash. Roxanne was able to teleport away while Tristen was distracted in thought of memories. There was no chance of him catching up to her anytime soon. She was gone for now, but she would return, for now he mistress had called her back as Roxanne returned to the witched home to wait for further instructions on what to do with her new information she found out about her ex and her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited and Advanced
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Roses :: The City-
Jump to: