Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Roses

A dark fantasy supernatural role play site. All are welcome. Characters can be posted as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlit Dreamer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Moonlit Dreamer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Kristen was so happy to eat a nice meal after a long journey. Glaceon seemed to be happy about that as well when she yawned and rested next to Kristen. After the meal Kristen sat there petting Glaceon as she waited for the to-go order for the rest of her team. She wanted it to hurry since Dragonite was becoming uncomfortable with so many people starring at him. He even woke Glaceon up so she could stand on the other side of him. Kristen smiled at Dragonite.
"It will be ok, we are almost done" she patted the top of his nose as he nodded and seemed to calm his nerves a bit.
By the time the take out food came Kristen sat up and looked to see Melody walking in with her Azurill. She stood up and folded her sleeves together as she listened closely to her. A smile started to form on her face as she listened.

"Of couse" she nodded her head with respect. "it would be an great to travel along with you. I haven't been traveling too long so I don't know too much" Kristen looked down at Glaceon and then up at Dragonite "And I'm sure they would be happy to see some new faces as well"

Kristen grabbed the take out food and walked out the restaurant with Melody as she started to talk about how great it would be to travel together. "And maybe we could train together too" she nodded her head as she smiled and giggled as she look at Glaceon, knowing she would like to battle with Ninetails all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://mistyroses.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Melody smiled and looked around. "Let's stay here for the night. The next town is quite far, plus we should rest since last night wasn't exactly the easiest." She looked down at her Azurill, who had yet again fallen asleep.

She headed back over to the Pokemon Center with Kristen. She walked into the room the Center was providing for them, and sat down on one of the beds. She laid Azurill down, and kissed the top of her head. "So, Kristen. I have heard great things about the Unova Region. Many new Pokemon to meet. And I was thinking, since we are going on a journey together, why not start fresh? Meet new Pokemon, new people, and make new memories." She paused a second. "There is a ferry leaving Canalave City next week. It won't take us that long to make it there, and the ferry ride will be relaxing. What do you say?" She smiled at Kristen, hoping she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Kristen sits on the bed across from Melody. Glaceon lays at the end of her bed while Dragonite lays down on the other end of the room. Before long he falls asleep soundly, to only move around a bit. Kristen looks over and smiles at him. " For being shy he really is something..." She looks back at Melody now and listen to what she has to say. As Melody speaks Glaceon looks at her. Glaceon reaches over and nuzzles against Kristen.

"I haven't even fully explored this Region yet" Kristen looks down at her sleeves and smiles at bit, happy to have someone to hang around with now. "But I think it would be nice for a change" She looks over at Glaceon now" What do you say girl?"

"Glaceooon!" Glaceon sits up and lifts her paw up at Melody as if she wants to shake with her. Kristen hides her face a little and giggles.

"Oh Glaceon you silly" She reaches her hand over and scratches the back of her ear. "Glaceon agrees on it as well"
Kristen grabs her backpack and looks through it searching for some money. She has enough money for travel and food for a while now with all the battles she won, noting its enough for a ferry ride. She then grabs out a scarf and wraps it around Glaceon.
"There you go girl, this scarf helps cool Glaceon down a bit since she gets hot a lot" Glaceon looks much better and nuzzles against Kristen.
"So you have any good stories from your journeys?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:21 am

Melody smiled and nodded. "Your Dragonite is pretty amazing, I must say." She looked back at Azurill, who was sound asleep on the bed.

"Well Glaceon, Im glad you're on board!" She laughed. "I think you'll fit in great in the Unova region." She looked at the Glaceon and nodded.

"I have been on many journeys, so yes, I do have a lot of stories. But they are not all pleasant. So I try not reliving them, if you can understand that." She took in what Kristen said about not traveling this full region yet.

"You haven't traveled all around Sinnoh? That's odd..." She was born in Kanto, and has only been in Sinnoh a short time and she already had traveled the entire region; even the battle areas and stark mountain, where only the best of the best can go.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:11 am

Kristen nods at Melody when she mentioned her Dragonite. "I dont know if he fully likes me yet, but hes been with me so far so i suppose so" She smiled over at the sleeping Dragonite.
"And well..." Kristen blushes a bit due to embarrassment. "You see.. I wasn't too sure about going into the caves of the regions. I was sort of scared to go into them since they are so dark, but now that I have almost a full team I wasn't so scared" Kristen sighs for a moment and places a hand on the side of her face. " So I haven't.. well really traveled the whole regions I suppose" she giggles a bit and shakes her head as she looks down at Glaceon.
"I did whatever I could to avoid the caves, even going allll the way around to get to a town even!" Kristen then rests her hands together on her lap. "but.. the pokemon I want is known to live in a cave and can only be found in the water... But thats as far as I know about the Feebas"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:25 am

Melody nodded. "Caves aren't even scary. You have a Glaceon, so none of the Pokemon living there would be a problem. Caves are actually insanely nice, and although they are dark, you can always just let a Pokemon learn Flash and that would help. Or even use your Blaziken to keep some fire around that would light a path." She gave all the options to Kristen. "But now that we're a team, you don't have to be scared anymore." She smiled sweetly at her new gained friend.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:40 am

Kristen nodded at Melody. "I know... but I dont know.. the thought of being underground wasn't so pleasant to me "she smirked for a moment and looked over. "Its just like flying of me too.. I guess I'm more a water person though" she laughed and then looked back at Melody. "So now that we are together I guess we need to practice in case we ever do team battles" Kristen wasn't sure if Melody liked that idea, but then again you never know who your going to fight against. And being prepared would be the best though. Plus Kristen wanted to see how her pokemon would get along with Melody's. So far Glaceon and Dragonite would be the best to get along with Melody's pokemon team.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:49 am

"I'm a ghost and psychic girl. I've always felt more comfortable around them." She shrugged. "But I can understand why you are scared of caves." She smiled. "Of course. Shall we start now?" She offered, standing up. It was still daylight out, and the Center had a battle field out back.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:03 am

Kristen smiled as she stood up and and adjusted her kimono. She grabbed her bag of pokeballs and walked out of the center with Melody. "So who do you think would be a better pairing together?" Kristen thought for a moment about Melody's pokemon. She wasn't sure how Luxray and Blaziken would react working together with another trainer. Kristen sighed and looked at the pokeballs in her bag /Well I hope this goes well/ the thought as she followed Melody out of the pokemon center.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:14 am

Melody thought a moment. "I think Haunter and Chimecho would work well together." She said. They were ghost and psychic pokemon, so together their special attacks would go great together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dreamer   Moonlit Dreamer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Dreamer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2